Chapter 2: What are you doing here?

Meant for Each Other

Chanyeol's POV

The flight was long and tiring, after heading down the plane and getting our lugages, we immediately called our driver and headed home.

"Umma I'm really tired!" I said whining like a baby

"Don't worry honey, were almost there" Mom said while patting my head

"Yah! Stop acting like a baby! You look like a freak!" Noona said then burst out into laughter

"Are you the boss of me?" I said sticking my tongue out

"Yah! I'm your noona so-" Chorong noona was cut off  

"Will you both stop fighting! Your not babies anymore!" Umma yelled but not too loud.. we just laughed, we kind of knew that she was just joking.

After a few minutes..

"Home sweet home!!" I screamed as I got off the car.

"Park Chanyeol! Will you keep your voice down!" Noona said while she flicked my mouth playfully

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwkBOS_AY0d_-GutLHDZc

Chorong POV

As soon as I got home, I immediately ran to  my room. I thought about the day when I met Suho and I remembered that he gave me his number.

 

Flashback

When we wwere all done bidding goodby and I was just on my way in the hotel room...

“Chorong-sii! Can I ask your number? I was hoping to talk to you even just on the phone. Since I won’t be seeing you after a while since we will be moving to Seoul I was just wondering if I could talk to you someday.” Suho said running back as he approached me with his eye-smile

“Wow. You just gave me a bad impression and now you're asking my number?” I said with my arms on my waist "Don't you have a girlfriend? You shouldn't be asking girls' numbers" I scolded him, although I didn't know why I suddenly got mad

“Ummmm. I just never mind” He rubbed his neck. Well I guess it doesn't hurt if I give it to him though. It's not like we'll see each other anyway "Fine." I answered shortly, asking him his phone so I could dial my number.

"Thanks. I'm really sorry about what happened back at the washroom though" He smiled. "Hey give me Namjoo's phone number too" I said , brushing off whatever he just said. "Okay then"

He told me he woud just send me a text message so I could save his and he did.

From:

I'm sorry again. I really hope that we meet each other again. -Suho

No Chorng no. You are not liking a guy you just met

-Flashback ends-

“I wonder if I should call him..” I said to myself "Yah! What has gotten into you Rong!" I slapped myself then I heard a loud honk from outside it sounded like a truck. "Somebody must be moving in the house beside ours" I said walking to the window to take a peek at who has moving..

Then suddenly Chanyeol came running to my room. “Noona! Noona!” I was shocked by his loud voice then he started talking “Noona, I heard a loud honk…. Did you fart?” Chanyeol said then started bursting into laughter.

“YAHHH!!!! PARK CHANYEOL! DO YOU WANNA GET PUNCHED!?!?!” I said as I started chasing him out of my room then into the living room and then outside of the house.

There I started chasing him like there was no tomorrow we were shouting and running around then I was beginning to feel tired so I sat on the grass. Chanyeol stopped as well and sat in a distance in front of me. There we sat panting and I kept on sending him death glares.. He was lucky that I was already tired or else he could have lost his arms. Then I was going to stand up and walk to our house leaving Chanyeol behind lying on the grass. When I suddenly notice someone watching me.

 

Secret-Garden-APink-korea-girls-group-a-

 

 

 

 

 

“Suho?” I closed my eyes and opened them again just making sure if he was really there... He Was. Damn.

 

Suho POV

I was entering our new house when I suddenly heard a familiar voice screaming and another manly voice yelling too but the sweet voice I heard was really familiar. I went over to our neighbor’s house to take a peek and then a wide smile spread across my face…

Chorong... Chorong was there. The girl from Jeju... She was my neighbor. I don't know why but I suddenly felt the urge  to go over there and surprise her but I decided to do it later seeing her all red and chasing her brother, they probably got into a cute fight. I just watch her chase Chanyeol and for some reason my heart was beating fast and I don’t know what that meant. I didn’t really know but I just realized that I have been smiling the whole time I was watching Chorong.. Then I felt my heart flutter when I heard her voice again..

“Suho?” Chorong said and her eyes were widened. Cute

 

-Suho-exo-k-34751565-500-322.jpg

“Chorongiah” I don’t know why but for some reason I was very happy. I ran to her. “W-What are you doing here?” She asked surprised.

“My house is just beside your house so I guess we’re neighbors”

Then Chororng smiled widely “Jinja? That’s great! I guess Namjoo and I are going to be better friends then. since we are already neighbors. Then she chuckled. I was happy but a bit disappointed I shouldn't have left a bad impression back in Jeju and now she probably looks at me as a self-centered jerk.

“Is that the only reason why your happy? Aren’t you happy because I’m here?” I said while pouting.

“What?! No way” Chorong’s face started to get red.. she was probably mad….. I like that side of her,she looked cute.

 

“You’re lying! I know your happy to see me here!” I said then stuck my tongue out

“Excuse me? Are you some kind of celebrity or something? No you’re not so shut up!” She said then left ,stomping as she walked to her house.

“Yah! Park Chorong!” I yelled then I chased her, I don’t know why I did it but I grabbed her wrist and she almost slipped because of the wet grass so I held her waist to support her.

“ERT!!!!! Let me go!”She screamed then she slapped me. I was in shock.

“Yah! I’m not a ert! I was holding you because you were about to slip!” I yelled, suddenly being defensive.

“Why am I even talking to you. Jerk” Chorong rolled her eyes.

“Aishh this girl! You’re really a fighter huh?” I smirked the she just sticked her tongue out than left me standing there infront of their house.

Without noticing, Chanyeol was watching us. After Chorong left, Chanyeol approached me..

“Never thought I would meet you again Hyung. You like her, don’t you hyung?” He said teasingly

“What? No! Why would I like a hot-head like her?” I said chuckling

“Liar! I saw how you looked at her! I saw how your cheeks turn red when you see her!” Chanyeol said running around me in circles like a crazy woman.

“That was before I realized how scary she is” I said remembering how she slapped me.

“If you say so hyung!” Then he left me dumbfounded in front of their house.

 

So I went in our house and saw Namjoo sitting in front of the TV. I know I should tell her but I just got slapped,so maybe later.

 

 

Chorong POV

And I thought he was sorry for being a ruden jerk back in Jeju. Why do I even care anyway? Aisshh

“Jerk” then I walked to my room and prepared for bed. When I suddenly heard a knock on my door. “Come in” I said.

“Noona..” Chanyeol said as he entered my room.

“What do you want? Hey I’m not finished with you yet!” I said while climbing into my bed

“Let’s finish that later.. right now you have some explaining to do” He said then an evil smiled appeared on his face

“What is it again?”I said with a frown on my face “I saw you with Suho hyung a while ago..” just as he was about to finish his sentence, I cut him off “It’s not what you think, he’s a jerk and I hate him” I  said still frowning

“I don’t believe you! You totally like him!” He said acting like a girl.

“Do you want to lose your legs Park Chanyeol?” I said in a serious voice while smirking

“Ani, I just want to know if my noona is finally in love” He said then the evil smile appeared in his face again.

“Get out Park Chanyeol!” I said getting out of my bed and cracking my knuckles in front of him.

“Okay okay, I’m going! No need to be mad my dear noona. See you tomorrow!” Chanyeol said getting out of my room while making a derpy face.

 

“Aishhh, I said get out!” I screamed then threw a pillow at him but he escaped and immediately closed the door. Then I let out a chuckle, my brother is actually one of the only people who makes my life interesting.

 

Then I remembered something as I got into bed. Classes are starting tomorrow! The only thing that makes me excited is that I get to see Apink again! 


Yey!! Chapter 2 is finished.. Sorry for being so lame. This what I have so far hope ya like it ^^