Chapter 12: The Perfect Ending

Meant for Each Other

Chorong’s POV

It has been 5 months now. Everything has gotten better between Suho and I.

Tonight, Apink will be sleeping over in my house. Why? Cause tomorrow is my birthday and they wanted to be the first ones to greet me…

8:00 pm

Eunji: Unnie! Advance Happy Birthday! *jumps on my bed*

Namjoo: Eyy, Eunji unnie, you have been greeting Chorong unnie for almost a hundred times today! *sits beside Eunji*

Me: Haha. Thanks anyway Eunji ah! *winks at Eunji* Eishh, guys! I have been dying to know Suho’s surprise *lies down on the floor*

Bomi: Eyyy! Unnie is getting excited! *pokes me*

I couldn’t help it, what was Suho’s surprise?! Aish, maybe I shouldn’t be assuming…

Naeun: Hihi. How cute *pokes me too*

After a few jokes and laughs, Hayoung enters my room bringing her stuff for the sleep over with her phone on her hand and a worried face…

Hayoung: Unnie, I’m sorry but Sehunnie just texted me and told me that Suho Oppa is leaving for an urgent meeting at Jeju. He said that Suho Oppa might be coming back next week and told me to say Happy Birthday to you… *hugs me*

What? Really?! Was that even possible?! Why didn’t Suho tell me directly! Why didn’t he even leave on my birthday? This was really not like him.

Me: R-Really? Umm, I-I guess, I couldn’t do anything about that. *tears slowly escaping the eyes*

Namjoo: Jinja?! Oppa didn’t tell me anything about that! What the heck? How could he leave at this time?! Don’t cry unnie, I’m sure he is gonna send something for you, maybe a gift or something *hugs me too*

Eunji: Unnie-ah, don’t be sad. Maybe Suho Oppa will come back tomorrow. *pats my shoulder*

Me: Aish,enough of the drama. Maybe Suho is just kidding. It’s not like him to leave without telling me. Let’s forget about that and enjoy the rest of the night… *wipes tears on my face*

Naeun: Okay then Unnie, if you say so…

Even if it hurts cause the person I love the most wouldn’t be there on my birthday. I still tried to enjoy the rest of the night…

11:00 pm

We just finishd watching a movie,and I was beginning to feel sleepy. I really wanted to enjoy the night but I couldn’t. Suho was just…..

Bomi: Unnie! One hour left and its your birthday!

Eunji: Neh it is! What should we do now?

Naeun: Umm, well since were finished watching a movie, why don’t we sleep now! I wanna sleep! *yawns*

Namjoo: Yah, don’t be like that Naeun unnie! We should stay up until 12! It’s almost unnie’s birthday!

Me: Umm. I guess we should sleep now. I’m getting tired as well….

Apink: O.O

Naeun: Eyy unnie, I was just kidding! *laughs nervously*

Bomi: Unnie, let’s stay up until midnight!

Me: I want to but I’m getting sleepy guys…

As much as I really wanted to enjoy, I couldn’t. I just couldn’t shake the thought off my head that Suho won’t be there during my birthday. And because of that I was not really looking  forward to my birthday anymore…

Namjoo: Aish! I know why you’re like that Unnie! It’s because of Oppa right?! Aishh I’m really gonna teach oppa a lesson when he comes back! *punches the pillow*

Me: Ani, it’s okay I’m just really tired, that’s all. I’m just gonna sleep guys, If you don’t want to sleep yet, you can watch TV or have some snacks. Okay? *lies down on the bed*

Apink: Neh, unnie…. *leaves the room*


Bomi’s POV

Perfect! Now that Unnie is sleeping, we would get enough time to prepare our surprise. Wuahaha! Evil us…

Naeun: [whispers]Phew, now that Unnie is sleeping, what should we do now?

Namjoo:D idn’t Chanyeol Oppa tell us that when Chorong unnie is already asleep, we should tell him?

Eunji: Oh yeah! Well, come on, let’s go to his room

*Knock knock*

As we knocked on the door, it slowly opens, only to show us a half asleep Chanyeol who was looking really ugly,

Us: AAAHHH!!!!

Chanyeol: Woah! Yah yah yah! Be quiet! You scared me! *eyes wide open*

Eunji: You scared us more! Look at yourself in the mirror! *laughs at Chanyeol*

Chanyeol: Yeah, I know , I look ugly right now.. Anyway, is Chorong Noona already asleep? *rubs his eyes*

Me: I guess so, What should we do now?

Chanyeol: Umm, I think Omma, is cooking cookies right now. Why don’t we head down and help her?

Namjoo: Okay then! Kaja!

We head downstairs and we see Aunty baking cookies and preparing milk.

Aunty: Oh! I thought you kids will never come down *giggles* Is Chorong asleep already?

Namjoo: Neh aunty.

Aunty: Well, that’s good. I thought she would never sleep at all. She was really excited you know…

Hayoung: Well, she wasn’t that excited anymore… *winks at us*

Aunty: Don’t tell me she really fell for that! *laughs*

Me: Well, she did. She even cried. Aigoo, if unnie finds out about this, she would really kill us… *everyone laughs*

Aunty: Well, if that’s so, where is Suho then?

Chanyeol: Hyung told me that he is preparing his gifts for Chorong Noona up until now…

Aunty: Awee, how sweet of him… Well, then its almost midnight, why don’t you guys help me with the food and let’s finish up so we could surprise Chorong.

Us: Neh!

We spent an hour preparing our FIRST surprise for Chorong Unnie.. Soon Uncle woke up and helped us too…

12:00

Chanyeol: Hey guys…. Suho hyung texted me and he told me that he really wants to come over…

Namjoo: Aishhh! Don’t let him! He will ruin the surprise.

Chanyeol: [laughs] arraso..

Me: Ooo, its Chorong Unnie’s Birthday! Should we wake her up now?! *I clapped my hands*

Aunty: Okay okay… You know the plan right? *winks*

Me: Neh aunty! *chuckles*

 I head to Chorong unnie’s room and put on my “drama face” while the others get in position downstairs…

I abruptly opened the door and screamed..

Me: UNNIE!!! WAKE-UP!!! CHANYEOL IS UNCONCIOUS!!!!!!

As I screamed, Chorong unnie immediately wakes up and rubs her half-sleeping eyes

Chorong Unnie: MWORAGO?! Jinja?! WHAT HAPPENED?!

Me: Unnie, he fell as he went down the stairs and hit his head! *pretends to panick*

Chorong unnie immediately opens the door and runs downstairs with questions as I run with her…

Chorong Unnie: Does Omma and Appa know?! Where are the oth----

Before Chorong unnie could even finish her questions…..

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHORONGIEEE!!!!!!!” Everyone was at the living room and greeted Unnie as we all hugged her.

Chorong;s POV

Goshhh, these people really….

Me: Eyyy Omma! You guys scrared me!

Chanyeol: We got you again noona! *laughs*

Me: Why did you have to wake me up at this hour? *pouts*

Omma: Well, we wanted this birthday of yours to be grand, so we figured that we should celebrate your first hour ^^

Eunji: And so we baked these cookies for you! For a midnight snack!

Me: Jinja? Is this safe? Are these cookies not poisonus? *evil stare*

Them: Yah! Of course not!

Me: Okay then if you say so. But really thanks for these guys!

Bomi: Hurry! Let’s eat!

Me: Aigoo, will you ever learn to stop eating?

Bomi: That’s something I won’t be able to answer…

Everyone: [Laughs]

Me: Arraso! Let’s eat then!

After a few minutes of talking and laughing… We all planned to sleep and continue the celebration later on, it was 1 a.m. and our eyes were barely even opening… Se we all went to bed.


10:00 a.m.

*Riiinngg Riingg*

Naeun: Ahh turn that thing off!

Bomi: Unnie, I want to sleep more!

Me: Arrasoo *throws the alarm clock on the floor*

Hayoung: Yah, Unnie the alarm broke!

Me: Shut up and go back to bed!

Hayoung: I won’t, I’ll be going for a walk with Sehun… Okay? See you later!

When I opened my eyes, Hayoung was already  dressed up, she was wearing a sweater with shorts.

Me: Yah! Why are you leaving? It’s too early…

Hayoung: It’s not early! It’s already 10 a.m. and you gals have to freshen up. I’m leaving, I’ll be back later… Annyeong.

Me: Arraso, come back soon okay? We have to get ready for the party…

Hayoung: Neh. And Happy Birthday again Unnie! *hugs me*

Me: Kamsamnida Hayoung-ah *hugs back*


The party is about to start, all my friends and family were all settled on their seats. I was wearing a simple dress that Omma and Appa gave to me as a gift. It was simple but its the one I always wanted.

The party as really exciting though, it looked so elegant and magical. Just like what I always dreamt of, but it was still missing something... Suho. It was already 6:00 pm yet he still hasn’t called me or greeted me. What's wrong with him? Did I do something wrong?

Namjoo: Unnie! Happy Birthday again! *hugs me from behind*

Me: Oh neh, kamsamnida Namjoo-ah, but you know, it’s already your 10th time of greeting me. *winks*

Namjoo: I just want to make it up to you, since Suho Oppa didn’t greet you yet. I mean seriously? What kind of boyfriend is he? I tried calling him still no answer. Uggh, it’s not like my brother to do such thing…

Me: Ahh, it’s okay Namjoo-ah maybe he’s just busy… I-It’s okay.

Namjoo: If you say so... Anyway, let's go unnie! The others are waiting for you ^^

Although  I felt bad, I tried not to cry... It's my special day right? I guess I should try and enjoy it even if Suho won't be with me...

 

Bomi's POV

Rong Unnie's party was fun and exciting as always, we were all enjoying, unnie was enjoying too but I could still see in her eyes that she was still sad. She obviously missed Suho Oppa. Well I guess it's about time that we put her out of her misery :3

Me: Heyy guys, Rong Unnie is still sad, she would start the SECOND surprise?

Chanyeol: I think we should. I'll get ready.

Namjoo: Where's Suho Oppa anyway?

Luhan: Desperately waiting outsied. *laughs*

Lay: Awe, hahaha. Poor Suho Hyung *chuckles*

Naeun: In that case, I'll go tell Uncle and Aunty that were gonna start the surprise.

Hayoung: I'll come with you!

 

Chorong's POV

I was talking with my cousins while Exo and Apink were all gathered in one table, they looked serious though. I was about to approach them, when the lights were suddenly turned off and everyone screamed including me. Then I felt all the people around me stepping back. I was about to go and pull someone but then someone pulled me instead and covered my eyes with a piece of cloth.

I screamed as that person carried me and I was guessing he was carrying me outside the venue.

"OMMAA!!! APPAAA!! SUHO YAH!!!! WHAT IS THIS!??" I screamed as loud as I could and I started pushing myself away from the person carrying me but he held on tight. I lost all my energy and gave-up as soon as I lay my head on the shoulder of that person. He was obviously Chanyeol.

"Yah! Chanyeol! Put me down you twerp I know it's you! What is this?!" I smacked his head as hard as I could

"Owww! Yah! Noona calm down will you!" Chanyeol screeched 

"Well you could have at leas said some----" Before I could finish what I was saying, I was shocked with the view in front of me... It was beautiful and when I saw Suho everything just got better.

"SUHO!!!!!" I screamed as  I ran towards him and hugged him tightly

"Chorongiee, mianhe. I'm sorry for not calling you. I was here the whole time but I couldn't call you" Suho hugged me tightly

"Mworago?! What do you mean you were here all the time? You wetre here and you did not even bother to greet me?" I broke the hug and glared at him while he stood there rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, you see Chorongiee, I needed some time... Because I had to prepare this..." Suho grinned as he faced the people who were standing behind me.

Everyone was there, my friends,my family, even Mr. and Mrs. Kim was there. Then I slowly faced Suho, he was looking at me intensely with his eyes that were full of sincerety. 

"Chorongiee, you are my light. Just when I thought my world was as miserable as it can get, just when I thought my world was getting ready to crumble and disappear, you came into my life. The first time I laid my eyes on you, I was in awe. You're beauty mesmerized me and when I got to know you, I just fell more and more in love with you. You have no idea on how happy I was when I found out that you were my neighbor. I knew it was you when I heard your sweet voice, I ran to you house, hoping that you would be happy but then I got slapped instead---" Suho stopped when everyone chuckled at his last statement, I just got embarrassed. Did he really have to say that?!

"Anyway, as I was saying, Chorongiee, you are my everything. Every moment I spent with you were memories I would cherish forever. Our first date, our first kiss. Everything was just magical..." Suho stopped again when everyone chuckled, this time I chuckled as well.

I stood there waiting for Suho to continue his cute little "speech" but then, he smiled and kneeled down instead. Oh my gosh... I guess we all kno where this is heading. Tears rapidly came falling from my cheeks as I smiled.

"Chorongie, I want to spend more time with you. Heck, I want to spend my ENTIRE life with you! I want to create more memories with you and I want to cherish them as we grow old together... So Park Chorong, will you marry this desperate kid in front of you?"

Everything was just overwhelming. The moment was just perfect. I couldn't believe what was happening right now. My friends were intently staring at us with their eyes wide open waiting for my answer.

One simple word escaped my mouth. One simple word that I know will change my life forever "Yes"

"Yes?"

"Yes!"

"Yes?!"

"Yes Kim Joonmyeon! I will marry you!" Suho stood up and kissed me while I kissed him back.

Everyone started cheering. All my firends were giggling. I could Omma crying with tears of joy and Mrs.Kim or should I say mother-in-law was crying with tears of joy as well. 

"UNNIE!!!! cONGRATULATIONS!" All the girls came running to me and hugged me as they jumped happily

" HYUNG! YOU DID GREAT CONGRATS!!" All the Exo members hugged Suho as well.

"Wait, Hold up. YOU were all involved in this?" I glared at everyone in the party and they all nodded

"So you meant to say, I was th eonly one who didn't know about this? You guys knew?!" I screeched as they all nodded

"Don't worry Chorongiee, we all did this for you" Suho sneaked behind me as he backhugged me as I pecked his cheek.

"Thanks for everything Suho. I'm glad that I'll be spending my entire life with you." I hugged Suho tightly

"You know what Chorongiee, I always did know that we were always meant for each other"

And with that, I know my life is already complete.. I was right when I said tha I would meet my man in the same hotel we were staying at in Jeju. I was right for falling in love with this Jerk. And he was right for falling in love with me. I have everything I need, I have everyone I love and I get to cherish my life with the person I love the most, Kim Joonmyeon, my guradian.


Heyyyoo Guys!! Sorry for such a late update... Huhuhu. It's the ending. I really have great memories with this story of mine beacause it's my first and I learned a lot in writing fanfics with this one. I'm sorry I have to end it :( But I'm planning on posting my new story starring HanMi and please support it too ^^ Thanks for the support guys and pleased do check out my other fanfic "An Idol's Secret Crush" Staring Suho and Chorong.

Anyways, how was the ending? I would love to read your thoughts on this story so comment if you'd like:) ExoPink Fighting and SuRong Fighting! <3