Home with EXO.

First Snow in Christmas Day..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You kept on thinking about the kingka that Eunji mention about. You seemed to know more about him but you could not remember anything. 

As usual, you should go home with Sehun and Kai.

But you were kind-of-awkward because both of them were EXO and you weren't.

You decided to walk alone and take bus to go home. But Sehun knew you will behave like that.

So he and Kai were waiting for you at the outside of the school gate where opposite with the girls that always waited for them. 

You were about to put headphone on your head then suddenly, a black sport car come. 

''Yah, palli come in before the girls noticed us.'' It is Jongdae oppa! 

You were kind-of-shocked and quickly ran, entered the car.

''Oppaaaa!! I miss youuuuu!!'' you said. 

''Hey,why you're here?'' you continued as soon you saw Sehun at behind.

''I am the one who call hyung to fetch us. I know you would be shy and afraid that the girls will talking about you if they saw we go home together.''

You were speechless. You never knew that he would care about you.

"Thanks anyway..'' you said without looked at him.

"Hmm.."He replied..

 

-No one POV-

It took 30 minutes to reach home. You want to talk with your brother because this is the first time you saw him after he debut with Exo-M and promoting at China but Sehun and Kai also in the same car, so you don't want to make they feel annoying with you. But in the end, you fall asleep in car due to boredness and Kai carried you on his back because he didn't want to wake up you.

"Why must you carry her? You can just wake up her." Sehun wanted to wake you from sleep but Kai stopped him.

Sehun looked at Kai weirdly.

"What?"

"Let her be. I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter