I met the Kingka!

First Snow in Christmas Day..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were still angry at Sehun who is always acknowledged about you and keep on with his phone.

You feel so bored and decided to take a fresh air and walk around the garden alone.

You didn't want to meet with your future husband, Oh Sehun for a moment especially in your class so you decided to take a nap on bench.

Soon, you already immersed into dream when suddenly someone come and disturb you.

"Yah, wake up! Do not sleep here."

You used your both hand to cover your face. Oh god, you feel so sleepy right now.

"Don't disturb me. Let me sleep for a few seconds more"

"If you are not wake up now, I will tell the teacher" he said.

"okay, I already wake up now and who are you to order me like that?"

"Hello miss, I'm prefect in this school so please behave yourself. Don't try to mess with me" he cleared his throat as he gave his macho face.

You're were so speechless. You didn't know that he was a prefect. 

"Oh, I am so sorry... I don't know you are prefect in this school. Well, well I, I guess I need to go bye!!" 

You quickly ran and hoped that he won't tell the teacher.

You were in front of your class, out of breath when someone held your shoulder. You were almost screaming and it was Jongin.

"Yah, Jongin why you approach me like that? " you asked as you breathe in and out.

He giggled. "I saw you running and I want to know why".

You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter