Flashback

First Snow in Christmas Day..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Mom! I don’t want to get married with Sehun. He is totally not my type.” You protested as you crossed your arms.

“ Yah, you still need to married with him. You have too. Besides it was your grandpa wishes anyway dear.” Your mom kept persuaded you to agree with this marriages.

“ What? Grandpa wishes? No. He will not do this to me. He loves me! He loves me more than you love me, mom !” You were screaming and kept crying non-stop.

“I won't change my decision.  You will have to married with him or else,you need to get out from this house .”

You still cannot believe that it was happening to you and you tried to make a lame joke that this was only a dream. You pinched your cheeks and you were screaming because it was really hurt.

“Yah! Why you pinch your cheek? This is not a dream Dahyun.” Your mom said.

“You still here mom? No!! This can't be happen right now. Omma !!!”

You wanted to keep crying but cancelled when you heard Sehun's voice.

“Sorry for disturbing you aunty but uncle call you.''  You could hear that was Sehun, so you immediately wiped your tears.

“Ah? Really? Sure Sehun-ah. Do you want to talk with Dahyun?'' your mom asked him.  Your mom continued ''Aigoo, you are really cute like your mother. I can't believe that you have grown up and be a handsome guy. I'm sure, my daughter will like you too.'' she patted his shoulder and went to your father.

Sehun only gave his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter