Kai, you make me, ugh.

First Snow in Christmas Day..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Suho oppa!” you shouted.

“yes, why?”

Suho hurriedly getting into your room when he heard you were screaming his name.

“I’m late! Your breakfast!”  You hurriedly jump out from your bed and go to the kitchen.

“What? Chic, chicken. om, omelet?? But but who did this?” you gasped.

“Morning Dahyun-shi! Do you want to join the breakfast? ” Kyungsoo had already help you prepared your breakfast early in the morning. 

"Kyungsoo oppa! Thanks for helping me. I feel like want to cry right now.Oppa, you are my savior!'' You hugged him as you are very thankful on that day.

''Sure Dahyunnie, no problem. Now get ready. You are late for your school right now. Hurry up, Chanyeol will send you, Sehun and Kai to school.” Kyungsoo told you.

“Okay oppa. Sehun, Kai and Me? Wait, Kai? Who is he? Nah never mind.  I want to take a shower first, thanks once again oppa''You said. You also kissed his cheek and gave angelic smile with your bed hair style and ran as fast as you could to your bathroom prepared for school.

 

“Aish, where is Sehun. We already late right now.”  You glared at your watch and saw it was already 8.00am.  You couldn't believe that it was your first time going to school at 8 am.

“Wait, Kai still having his breakfast. He asked to wait for a while.” Sehun didn’t look at you at all and keep focused with his phone.

You still don't know why but you keep noticing that he always check on his phone, he looks like waiting someone replied his message or something.

“Hey, I'm sorry for late.”  Jongin rubbed his neck while said sorry to me and Sehun.

“No, it’s okay. But where is Kai? We are already late!” You replied and wanted to get into the car but suddenly Jongin grab you and yes,once again, if you moved only one inch, only one inch both of you may kiss.

You look at his eyes and it make your heart pumped really fast.

“Why you keep on searching for me?” Kai asked you.

“No, no, no I’m not looking for you. I, I just searching for Kai. Where is he?” you tried to cover your emotion and keep calmed.

“Hahaaha." he burst into laughing.

"Yah, Sehun! Your wife-to-be seriously funny, I love it. Hey cutie, Kai is my name.” he winked to you.

“What? But but you are Jongin right? Don’t make me look like a fool person right now.”

You were so nervous been in this awkward situation with Jongin and Sehun right now. And you really didn’t care if Kai or Jongin is the same pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter