My first kiss

First Snow in Christmas Day..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You felt  very thirsty after done watching the drama. You went to the kitchen and grabbed some water to drink.

'Hm, I think that Exo is not bad as I thought. I never expected that i could live with them without any trouble. Well at least until today.' you had a sudden thought.

"Dahyun-shi, could you please get me some tissue??" Tao asked you.

"For what?" You turned your back towards Tao and surprising he was crying.

"Yah, Zitao! Why you crying?? Today episode was not sad at all." you scolded him.

"I'm not crying, okayy. It just..'' he whispered. "I'm jealous seeing Kris hyung with Chanyeol and  it should be me sit beside Kris." 

You shocked when heard it.

You flicked Tao forehead "Are you gay? Why you want to be jealous over Chanyeol? Sometimes I really can't understand you freekin weird boy.."

"Whatever Dahyun. Just give me the tissue."

"Take it by yourself, gay boy.." You ignored him.

 

 

You chuckled when  you are thinking about it. Who knows that someone that could play wushu very well could cry so easily. You decided to get out from the kitchen to have some fresh air outside.

"So cold.." You hugged yourself since it is so cold..

"Wow there are so many star in the sky tonight! So pretty !! " You giggles as you looked at it. How you wish that shining star in the sky were yours.

While you were so happy seeing the star, there was someone who watching you. He approached you by giving you a backhug.

You were so shocked and panic at the same time because the scent belongs to Jongin!

"Yah, what are you doing?" You tried to hide your nervous feeling but it seemed like it didn't success..

"Well, i'm trying to make you feel warm Dahyun.." His y voice tone made your heart beaten crazily.

"Jongin..You should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter