Gucci Handbag

First Snow in Christmas Day..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“123 WE ARE ONE ! ANNYEONGHASEYO WE ARE EXO !!”

You were shocked when heard it because your house is still in decorating and the voice had been in echo sound.  

“Okay guys just cut it off I already know that you guys are exo. Now quickly, introduce yourself one by one. I don’t have time for all of you.” You cut them out and glared them asking for a fight.

“Yah! Dahyun, you still need to let us been used with that line. It was our first time live together as 12.”  Suho bought you in his arm and your reaction was like 'i don’t care' because you was the one that suggest him to be a trainee at SM.

How did you know Exo so well? It is because your father and Lee So Man are truly bestfriend. 

''Allright ahjushi. Now what you going to do suho oppa? I need to clean the kitchen or my mom will kill me. Ya! you with the Gucci handbag. What is your name? '' you ask a boy with dark circle under his eye.

 

 Actually this is your first time seeing a man which is really into with a handbag.

“ Me ?”  the handbag guy still pointing himself with unbelievable looked.

“Hell yeah it is you because it was only you, who was carry that stuff right now.”

“Ya! You call this as a 'stuff ' ?'' he pointed his handbag. ''This 'stuff ' from GUCCI and you probably not afford to buy it with your own money! Do you get it ?" he stare at me and continue,

"Hyung! This girl is really scary! She is totally looks like a monster that had once disturb me when I was in showered.”

Luhan was laughing hardly when heard Tao badmouth about you.

“Yah! I still can hear you call me monster! You will die!” you showed death signed to him.

You chased him and he ran away as fast as he could when he saw you chasing him like a crazy woman.

“Ahh hyung! Palli stop this crazy girl from chasing me!'' 

 

Suddenly you felt like your hands had been grabbed by someone and you was trapped in his hug.

You didn't know why but you felt that your heart was beating faster like it would explode in a minute.

“Kim Dahyun-s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter