Met him again!

First Snow in Christmas Day..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, you woke up early than usual. You went down to the kitchen without cleaning yourself first. You didn't realized that your hair was in messy hair style. You were smiling when saw Kyungsoo was preparing the breakfast.

''Morning, kyungsoo oppa'' you said to him.

''Oh morning princess.'' he giggled as he looked at you.

Baekhyun and Chen also there having a breakfast.'Yah Baekhyun, how about we do it now?'' Chen asked Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was only smiling and couldn't wait to prank on you. 

''Aigoo, it seems like someone is happy now after being kissing by someone'' Baekhyun said as he was sipping his coffee. 

You secretly looked both of them when heard about 'kissing'.

''How do they about that? Did Sehun tell them? Haish, that stupid jerk man. I know that i can't believe him..'' you mumbled. 

''Oh, kissing?? Who?? Oppa?'' you asked him back, pretending you didn't know what he want mention about. 

''Aigoo, someone is pretending didn't know anything..'' Chen was laughing as he saying it.

''We're talking about you, sweetheart.'' Baekhyun told you and gave you coffee. 

''No, thanks. I don't drink coffee early in the morning. What ?? Are you talking about me? Someone kissing last night??!!" it should not be me, pleaseeeeee...

You were almost half screamed when you thought about it. 

They laughed.

''Yes, after Sehun kissed you, he went back to our room. He told us, how soft and sweet your lips and he wished he could do it once again.'' Chen said as he pour milk in the coffee

''What the heck. He said like that? Oh that greasy man.'' you rolled your eyes as you couldn't believe what they were saying. 

''I'm serious. If you don't believe us, try asked Kyungsoo or Luhan. They know about it.'' Baekhyun cleared his throat as he wanted made you believe him. 

Then, out of the blue Sehun walked to the kitchen in a half slept.

''Oh, morning hyungs.'' he approached his hyungs

He looked at you with his tiny eyes.

''Oh, you're here too. Morning..'' he said to you innocently.

You stomped your feet and run to your room.

''what's wrong with your sister Jongdae hyung??'' Sehun feel weird about your attitude and asked them. 

''I don't know. Maybe she had period pain in the morning..You know~~Woman..period thing maybe??'' Baekhyun giggled as he looked his saeng's face. 

 

 

 

You're getting ready by wearing casual dress. Today is Saturday and you could freely wear what you want too.

You waited for them in the garden. Sehun and Kai saw you and asked you to go to school with them.

You were about to say YES but you don't know why your eyes were looking at Sehun's lips.

You were busy looking at his lips even when he was asking you to go with them.

"Yaaa Dahyun..Dahyun-shii ?? Are you okay ?? " Kai wave his hand in front of your face.

You come back to your sense and looked at Kai.

''Huh ? Ahh no, sorry. I want to go by my own..You know exercise..Because i feel like i look fat since Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter