Flasback!

First Snow in Christmas Day..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got up from my sit and walked to the garden.

I looked at the sky and remembered back in the days when I be a trainer at SMent. Suju sunbae was really famous at that time while I needed to keep on practicing non-stop so that I could debut and be an idol like what I already achieved right now.

Being a traine was so hard! Sometimes I need to skip my lunch and dinner so that I would get enough time to practice the dance. To make it looks like so perfect! My passionate in dancing was so strong.

My dad had once prohibited  me to be an idol since I am already rich. Yes, I'm from a wealthy family, my father involved in hotel business and I admit that most of the hotel in this Korea belongs to him.

He once told me that I did not have to face all this trouble because if he died someday, all the propertys would be own by me. However, I don't want all of this, I wanted to prove to him that I also could be a successful man in the future like him.

That was the reason why I accepted the offered given by Lee So Man when he wanted to casting me to debut with EXO.

After I accepted the offered, my life as training in SM had begun.

I needed to keep on practice without stop. And then, I met her. Her name was Jang Nara.

What I could remember about her was her bare face without putting any make-up. If you looked at her carefully, you would say that she look resemble Dahyun a lot. I thought she was Nara when I met for the first time with Daahyun in class last year.

I mean, their face exactly same but having the opposite attitude. Nara was a bit roughly compared than Dahyun, independent, has strong determination, never tries to give up and the most importantly she used to be someone important from my past.

 

“"Yah, what are you doing?"

Oh, wait for a second that was Dahyun’s voice.

The drama already ended up? But she talked with whom??

"Well, I’m trying to make you feel warm Dahyun...” That was Jongin voice! Oh, ! Are you kidding with me? Was he trying to make Dahyun feel warm? Woah that sounds so disgusting.

"Jongin...You should not do like this...We...” oh , I need to stop them, hm how about this?

"Yaa Kai, Kris hyung call you...” oh damn it Kai! please believe me. Please!

"Oh really? Aih, this hyung. All right. I will go later...” what? He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter