Freedom

Subway No. 8 (ON HOLD)

{AUTHOR'S NOTE}

It's been so long oh my goodness.

T__________________________T I feel so sorry for you guys. I'm not a good writer. I admit I slack too much. 

I've been wrecking my brain to try and think of new ideas, even in the shower lol. That's actually where all my inspirations come from tbh. kekeke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ghpiNIKGIo

This chapter's song:

Rain Sound- B.A.P

Okay so some GIFS to start with? 

(Feat the dumb SoonSeok duo. Why are they my OTP again Idgi)

(NEXT we have Mingyu with a very gorgeous and good looking Soonyoung [oh my goshhhh that knitted sweater looks bloody good on him] )

(And now, back to a dancing Soonyoung because DANCING SOONYOUNG IS THE IEST SOONYOUNG. CAN YOU SEE THAT TONGUE. )

Alrightie. 
Again, GIFs are not mine. Thank you for producing these lovely Soonyoung GIFs for me to cry over. Thank you Tumblr. Thank you wonderful people.

I THINK I TALK TOO MUCH.

Let's move on, shall we? 


Seol Mi wasn't sure where she was heading to. She was bare footed and she was wearing her favorite night gown. It was 8PM and people were giving her odd looks. Some whispered to one another. "Why was a young girl like her wandering around the streets at night wearing nothing but a flimsy night gown?" 

She just kept walking, with no actual destination in mind. She looked around the street that was buzzing with life. It wasn't too crowded but there was quite amount of shop visitors. Couples all around holding hands, the girl would laugh at everything the boy said, and the boy would just stare at her with a look in his eyes that says "I will marry you some day". Parents holding onto their child, showing him/her around. The young child would giggle at everything he sees, looking at everything with sparkly, curious eyes. 

She saw everything she ever wanted. She wasn't too desperate for love. After all the years of living, she was never one to be obsessed with the thought of marrying the perfect guy. All she had in mind was how she should survive by herself. Too much to worry about to think about these coupling business, basically. She wanted her parents, that's really all she crave for. She wanted mother love, she wanted to go home everyday to see that her mother cooked up her favorite dishes, to see that her father fixed her bedroom door. She wanted that, but she couldn't have that.

Seol Mi started crying again. She was surprised that after all the crying in her bedroom, she could still shed a tear. 

She started wondering. Why HER? Why, everyone in this world, she was the one to be born in a parentless environment. Why, is she the one living alone in an old house, working tirelessly to earn money just enough for her to survive with a house and barely enough food for a day? Why, can't she fulfill her long time dream of becoming a baker? It's really only that simple, she only hoped for such simple things.

Seol Mi started shivering. It was cold out. The thin fabric of her gown was not enough to keep her warm. 

The sky was beautiful. The obvious stars that were filling the night sky was shining with such beauty, she envies them. 

Her fragile self started to take over. 

"Pretty stars, I'm coming to join you." She smiled at the night sky, watching the stars twinkle in response. She started walking towards the busy road. Cars were speeding. "I'm coming." She whispered to herself.

Her bare foot touched the rough road. The gravel pricking her skin. She beared with it. She took the second step. 

Third step..

Fourth Step....

Fifth Step....

She heard collective gasps behind her. 

"Where is that girl going?"

"Is she insane?"

She didn't care. She just kept walking. She heard a car speeding towards her.

Closer... and closer..

"I am one step closer to freedom. I will be freed." Seol Mi thought as she spread her arms with closed eyes.

"NO!" That was what she heard before she felt arms encircled her waist, pulling her backwards, just barely avoiding an incoming car. 

She opened her eyes and glanced at the person who was holding onto her. He looks extremely familiar. He was panting hard and staring into her eyes. The look of despair in his eyes as he pulled her into a hug.

"What were you thinking? Were you trying to commit suicide? Do you know how worried I am of you?" The person whispered into her ear.

Seol Mi blinked a few times before she came into realization that this person rescued her, no scratched that, he single handedly took her chance to get away from this place forever. Seol Mi pushed the person away and slapped him, hard. 

"WHY? WHY DID YOU SAVE ME? WHY DID YOU PULL ME AWAY? I WANT TO DIE! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE! WHY?" Her eyes were filled with tears. She glared at the person. He was still holding onto her with a tight grip.

"Why...... Why Doctor Kwon. Why do you have to meddle with my life?" She asked quietly.

"Because, Seol Mi, because I care for you, I really do." He whispered to her, staring at the girl in his arms as she sobbed.

He still wouldn't let go.


Dear diary...

Today, it's been a difficult day. I saw her once again. But there's a catch, for now she's my patient. She is diagnosed with Leukemia, and she's dying in 2 years, or lesser than that. 

Her name is Seol Mi. Such a beautiful name, isn't it? Just like herself. 

I was walking on the streets of Hongdae, I was actually searching for her. And yes, I found her. 

I hear people shouting, they were calling for a girl who was walking towards a busy street. Then I realize it was her, she was walking towards her death. I broke through the crowd and managed to pull her back from danger. 

She slapped me.. She told me to not meddle with her life. She told me she wanted to die. She told me she couldn't do this anymore. 

I can't let go of her. I couldn't. And so I didn't. We stayed there for the next 20 minutes. People were looking but I didn't care. She stopped crying and drifted to sleep. She must have been cold.

I brought her to my house. And she's in my room, sleeping. I couldn't leave her alone, what if she tried something again? I wouldn't forgive myself if she...

"Soonyoung-ah? Son? I made Chicken soup in case your friend wakes up okay? Ask her to drink up, it's good for her health." Soonyoung's mom walked into his room.

"Thanks mom you're the best. Thanks for letting her stay in, too." Soonyoung managed a weak smile.

"Aigoo why shouldn't I? Poor girl looks extremely pale. Is your friend sick?"

"She......" Soonyoung pondered for a second or two and wondered if he should disclosed her information to his mother. 

"Mom, Seol Mi, she's diagnosed with Leukemia. Last stage." Soonyoung turned away from his mother.

He heard her gasp. "Oh dear..." 

He turned to look at his mother. She was in shocked that's for sure. But she proceeded to walk towards Soonyoung and crouched down beside him.

"Soonyoung. Are you in love with this girl? She seems very special to you." She asked gently.

in love

That was a strange word for Soonyoung. He never experienced anything like this before. He never felt like his stomach was filled with butterflies whenever a girl appears before him. He never felt like he had the responsibility to keep a girl safe from harm. He never had dreams of cuddling at home with a girl he barely knew. Never. It was an unfamiliar feeling for him.

So was Soonyoung in love with Seol Mi?

"Yes, mother. I am in love with her."


"Your elegant figure oh I fall for it many times
Like this love, without even me knowing, comes and finds me unexpectedly"

-Don't Go, EXO.


{AUTHOR'S NOTE}

Holy that's what I call Love at first sight oh dearest Soonyoung ;;

Ugh I got college tomorrow and driving lessons so I'm kinda dreading it. 

Hopefully I'll have time to write another chapter this week?

Fingers crossed!

And thank you for reading my story!

Up till now, I hope you enjoyed this chapter<3

 

Thinking of writing a BTS one shot though? Who should I write about first?

(BTS BIAS V AND KOOKIE SO IDK MAYBE I'LL START WITH THEM HM)

 

If you have any suggestions or comments on this story

FEEL FREE TO DROP SOMETHING IN THE COMMENT SECTION.

사랑해요!

-shunandseokie.