Homies

Subway No. 8 (ON HOLD)

"Kwon Soonyoung with a girl oh gods, am I dreaming or what." Wonwoo fanned himself dramatically. It wasn't every day for his best friend to approach (not really) a female, Wonwoo was exceptionally surprised by everything Soonyoung told him about. It also, wasn't normal for him to notice a girl's feature, from head to toe. 

"Oh sure you're dreaming, that's why it wouldn't hurt if I pour my coffee on you, right." Soonyoung raised his cup, ready to splash the hot liquid on Wonwoo's face. Which Wonwoo responded by raising his palms. 

"Woah dude take a chill pill. Of course I'm just joking. But honestly, what gotten into you." Wonwoo was curious, of course. He's been trying so hard to get his best friend to date, to court or to talk to a girl since high school. He tried everything to convince himself that he is not gay, and is actually interested in girls. Now, to find out that he was actually interested in a female really got him excited. In his mind he chanted, "Kwon Soonyoung is not gay, HE IS NOT GAY." 

"I don't know. I was attracted to her. I don't even know her name! She was supposed to be a mere stranger in my life. To be honest, Wonwoo, I still think of her every day. It's been 2 weeks. I wonder where she is." Soonyoung took a sip from his cup. "Enough of me, alright with life?" 

"Well I don't know. Is getting a multimillion deal and a promotion ALRIGHT FOR YOU. HA!" Wonwoo cheered. God has always been fair to Wonwoo. His family was never considered rich. His father still has a decent income in order to support the family of 4, but Wonwoo knows he couldn't afford anything extra. Growing up, he's been working hard to give his parents a better life. Sure Wonwoo is a playful kid, but his father is proud to call him his son as he achieved a lot in life. 

"GOOD ON YOU BUDDY. Now who's going to pay for our lunch?" Soonyoung gave Wonwoo's shoulders a reassuring pat. 

"It's on meeeeee. TO celebrate my promotion and the confirmation of you being straight!" Wonwoo threw his hands in the air and cheered, not minding at all the weird stares from the other customers and his friend who is now giving him the "dude what the hell" and the "I will kill you in your sleep" look.

(A/N: FOR ANYONE WHO WONDER WHO WONWOO IS HERE'S MY BUNDLE OF JOYYY<3)

ok he's not usually so lively

 


"Oh the nerve of you to turn up so late! Don't forget you had many faults since day one, I could fire you any time!" Ms. Lee AKA owner of Lee's Family Restaurant, which is where Seol Mi works at.

"I'm sorry Ms. Lee! I slept really late yesterday so I woke up late! This will not happen again!" Seol Mi begged her boss with all her might. Her pay from this job is worth 3 weeks of rent! She could not possibly lose such a job.

"There will never be a next time for you are fired! I had enough of your reasons and your blabbers! Pack your stuff and get out!"That's it. 3 weeks worth of rent, gone. Ms. Lee really has no mercy at all. Seol Mi scoffs and turned around swiftly, holding back her tears.

"Where should I find another job that pays as much." She thought. 

No family to take good care of her, Seol Mi lives alone in a worn out house. Her tenant was a nice lady who took pity for a young woman like her and often allows her to push the payment date later. But ever since she passed away and her brother took charge of the house, he was strict on payments and even raised the rental. It was hard for Seol Mi to cope with her life.

Dragging her bag with a slumped posture. Seol Mi arrives at Fresh Hut, a cafe which is ALSO, one of her working place. Placing her bag on the counter, she greeted her colleague, Yoon Hae.

"Suppppp MiMi!" Yoon Hae patted her dongsaeng's head, which Seol Mi returns with a wave of her hand and a slight smile. Yoon Hae immediately scrunch her eyebrows and observed her friend. 

Knowing what she was about to ask, Seol Mi slumped onto the table and said, "I lost the job."

"Oh shoot. Which one?" Yoon Hae frowned. Even she did not know exactly how many part time jobs Seol Mi has. 

"The witch 's restaurant." Seol Mi pouted. Yes, she does call her boss names behind her back. "It's not a sin to call somebody what she truly is. I swear she eats children!" Seol Mi always reminds Yoon Hae once the older girl hit her friend's head for cussing.

"Ah, Lee's Family Restaurant? It's a pity, really. She pays well. But at least you wouldn't have to endure with her endless naggings, right?" Yoon Hae being an optimistic person tried cheering Seol Mi up.

Seeing that her friend was not giving an actual respond, Yoon Hae ran into the kitchen and came back with a tall glass of Melon Juice.

"On the house!" Yoon Hae knows about Seol Mi's obsession for melons. Nothing besides melon could make her happy. If this does not work, Yoon Hae was ready to throw her into a ball pool (I mean who doesn't like ball pools... right)

"MELLOOOONNNNN JUICCEEEEEE" Seol Mi jumped and screeched. She grabbed the glass in front of her and from the straw as if her life was depending on it. And, Yoon Hae was glad the shop wouldn't be opening yet, or else customers might be scarred off by Seol Mi's monsterific being at the moment.

"Sigh. Oh dear MiMi I assume you're happy again?" Yoon Hae asked hopefully. Seol Mi replied with a nod and smiled. "THANK YOU UNNIE YOU KNOW ME BEST!" 

"Anything for you my friend." Yoon Hae smiled too. As long as her friend was happy.

Yoon Hae sighed in her mind. "Poor Seol Mi. Whoever is going to be there for you when you're having troubles once I'm gone..." She thought sadly.


“Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
"After all this time?"
"Always," said Snape.” 
― 
J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


{AUTHOR'S NOTE:}

AHA! A random line from Harry Potter for you because this left a deep impression on me :'(

I'm sorry it took really long for me to update because I was on a Christmas Vacation.

and btw. 

MERRY REALLYREALLYLATE CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEARRR.

MAY YOUR WISHES COME TRUE<3

AND IT'S 2014.

GUESS WHAT

SEVENTEEN

DEBUT

NO YES NO YES. 

Feel free to join the fandom because we welcome you :) 

Wonwoo finally made his appearance! 

(Wonwoo shooting his way into my heart. Not like I'll ever have a life because of 17 psh)

Hello new subscribers! You are all nice nice people :*

Stay tune for the next chapter guiseeee! ^^

-Shunandseokie