Day N: Earth Air Water Fire

Jungle Book


*     *     *     *     *

(a/n: orange was said in Korean, blue was said in English)

*     *     *     *     *

 

 

Early November, you’re back to your home, attended Kate’s funeral, and took care of your own health.

In Korea, they had a two weeks mourning period. SM had kept their promise on keeping your identity hidden for in every media that reported about the survival of the plane crash, your face was blurred and nothing but your initial, your age and your home country was shown to public.

Not too long after you fully recover, you broke up with your boyfriend. You had your reasons and he had his. It wasn’t a bad break up, he couldn’t see you the same way again knowing that Chanyeol kissed you, and your feelings for him has been overwhelmed by your feelings for Chanyeol.

Many people found you already and many also started attacking you. You went through a slight depression because of the hateful, rude, mindless things they say and do to you, so you changed all your SNS account and told only your closest friends and family.

 

After the mourning period is over, SM held a press conference for Chanyeol to tell his edited story of your survival with him. You were informed beforehand from his company about the script agreed to be publicly known. The outline of the story were pretty much the same, but of course they made it like your time there were boring, that Chanyeol and you barely talk to each other more than necessary, that language barrier had kept you distant from him, that you and him barely get to know each other. Of course, there were no such things as you stargazing together, him saving you from drowning, or you sleeping in his warm embrace. SM also has ‘denied’ the few accounts of people seeing him kissing you and made an excuse of your hug at the gate as a ‘polite appreciation for each other’s help during their 3 days of wild jungle survival’.

 

You, as expected, became a fan of EXO and learn more about them and about their songs. You can now recognize each and every one of them, even remembered their real names.

The song Chanyeol sang when you woke up on your 3rd day at the jungle? You found it. It was EXO’s song, titled: ‘Don’t Go’, also called ‘나비소녀’, meaning ‘Butterfly girl’

 

*

Your small wing movements bring my attraction to you

Your earnest eyes and your silent stories whirled together on that night

I lost myself and my one and only soul in your image

Completely drunk in your movements that I forgot to even breathe

I can’t take my eyes off of you

My eyes naturally follow you each step you take

Lead me to the place you live, take me with you

I’ll follow you even if it’s at the end of the world

Please don’t escape from my vision, don’t disappear even when morning comes

Your walk is the walk I dream of; you are my one and only beautiful butterfly

*

 

*     *     *     *     *

 

EXO’s cameback with their Christmas album ‘Miracles in December’ that was scheduled for the end of November was pushed back to mid-December because of Chanyeol’s recovery. Listening to their album, you recognized one song.

The Star

The song that Chanyeol composed when both of you are under the sky that’s full of stars. The song were a bit different, they added the sound effects and made it more upbeat, more electronic.

 

Girl, you shine the most in this world, shine even on this lowest place

Oh girl, I want to be closer to you, a little more, share that warm light

Your star light speaks of my dreams, I want to be next to you

 

With EXO under spotlight again, they came to a few variety shows and even had their own; EXO’s Showtime. Sometimes people would ask Chanyeol about his adventure and about you. They would ask Chanyeol to leave a message for you and Chanyeol would always comply. You would watch or listen to each and every message he left on broadcast for you, and silently replied in your heart.

His messages were usually asking how you’re doing, hoping you’re alright, and hoping that your studies went well. He was very careful with his words to not give any hint about your identity. Never has he regard you like the way he usually do; ‘bunny’. Never has he talk about his feelings for you, not even ever said he misses you. When asked if he missed you, he would reply by saying that he missed his guitar more as he can’t bring it back with him when you’re both taken to helicopter. When asked more about you, he would just say you’re enjoyable to work with, not wanting to detail anything.

You honestly wanted more from him, any special regard for you, anything especially said from him to you, but you know that’s impossible. You kept everything to yourself, your longing heart, the emptiness inside, the disappointment. For now, you would have to be satisfied by his image talking to the camera as if he was and talking to you.

 

You also started learning Korean seriously, going through courses and soon enough, start reading Chanyeol’s writings.

He wrote his version of his adventure, and it’s really interesting to see the moments you shared with his point of view. He said he found you really cute and was really concerned about your health the first time you both start your survival.

The funniest thing from his writing to you was the story about when you out after the first rescue helicopter left. You learned about how he had stopped you from drowning, and how close he was to kissing you until your sleep-talk stopped him. You kept on reading that part again and again, imagining in your head how close he was to you, how close was his lips to yours, and of course, how shocked he was when you made a sound.

 

At the end of his writing, he wrote a sentence you had heard coming from his lips before.

 

“(Y/N)-, 좋아하는 같아

‘(Y/N), I think I like you’

 

*     *     *     *     *

 

Time goes by and there’s not a day that you didn’t think about Chanyeol. You would left a message every now and then to Chanyeol at their fan-board, your only way of reaching him. You didn’t left any hint about your identity beside your name, so you erase all possibility of Chanyeol recognizing you and reading your posts from your mind. Still, your heart long for the chance of meeting him once again.

That bastard,” you sometimes to think to yourself.

Kissing me and telling me he loves me at that last moment, when he knows we would go our separate ways, when he knows we would not meet again until who knows when,”

How does he expect me to move on? How does he expect me to forget about him? If we never met again, how does he expect me to find another boy? Not a day has I not think about him, about our kiss, about his confession. Sometimes I would dream of him, dream of his hug, and dream of his soft lips against mine. I sometimes wonder if he was really confessing or just messing with me,”

"Giant baby..."

 

 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

 

 

Mid-April 2014, EXO made another comeback with their album ‘Overdose’. You keep up with them and stood by them, supporting them through everything, including when Kris filed a lawsuit against the company. Knowing Chanyeol, you can easily picture him trying his hardest to cheer s up, how he would joke around to lighten up the mood, keeping his sadness and disappointment to himself. You can only pray for him to stay strong, to not hide everything from anyone but himself. How much you wanted to be there for him, just listening to his stories because you knew he wouldn’t want to make the other members even more depressed than they already are by talking about his feelings to them. It frustrates you that you can't do anything much for him.

 

 

Then, EXO held their first ever concert. You can only watch from your screen and smile to yourself; so happy for Chanyeol, so happy for all of them. So proud.

 

Just like a dream came true, your country was one of the tour’s destination. After an intense ticket war, you secure your ticket to seeing Chanyeol again. For you, this is far more personal than just seeing your idol, this is you going to see the man of your dreams in flesh and blood again. This is you grabbing to the smallest chance of him to see you in-between the sea of silver lights. This is you going to see the man you love, even if he doesn’t see you.

 

*     *     *     *     *

 

The day you have been waiting for had finally come. Along with a few friends from your university, you are now lining up to enter the concert venue. With a silver light-stick in your right hand and a banner on your left, you took your standing position near the right smaller additional stage facing the main stage, where Chanyeol usually went. After hours of waiting, the concert finally started and you shout along with every other EXO-L in your country; screaming your loudest to show your support for EXO.

 

 

Chanyeol-ssi, I heard this country is a special country for you,” Baekhyun said from one end of the line during their opening talk. Having taken your Korean lesson diligently, you didn’t need translators to understand them.

Ne? Aahh! Ne, I have been waiting for EXO to come here!” Chanyeol replied from the other end.

And why is that?

Ah, it’s because the girl that went through hardship together with me came from this country!” Chanyeol announced and the crowd went wild.

Well, it’s not a secret that you came from this country, but the reminder had just caused them to stir, perhaps in curiosity or in anger, or maybe in support.

Do you think she’s here?” Chen continued to ask.

Hmm,” he acted like he’s thinking hard. “I don’t know…. I hope she is!” Chanyeol laughed it off.

If she’s here, do you want to say something to her?” Baekhyun provoked a fire.

Now? Um…” Chanyeol think his fastest.

YAAAAAA!! I MISS YOUUUU (BOGOSIPDAAAA)!!” he shouted to the mic, causing the other members to unplug their in-ears or covered their ears.

The crowd shouts louder, and you thank the darkness for you are perhaps flushed red right now. He’s right there. The man  you've been missing all these months is there. Chanyeol’s right there; flesh and blood in front of your eyes again after almost a year. And there he said it himself, the words coming from his lips, he said he missed you. Your heart flutters and just like that, all the disappointment went away.

 

 

The concert goes on and you have to admit, you were kind of jealous of the lucky girl that night. That girl held hands with Chanyeol as he brings her down after dancing in front of her. But hey, you’ve been in that position before, holding hands with Chanyeol and seeing him dance in front of you. Still, the other 10 members would be a really good addition to your eyes.

 

It was the song ‘Love, Love, Love’ from their latest album that you knew Chanyeol would stood in front of you for quite some time. You raised your banner high and waited for him to arrive at his spot; right in front of just two persons to your left.

 

매일 너를 찾아가, 그냥 다시 돌아와

meil noreul chajaga, geunyang dasi dorawa

Every single day, I look for you but I just come back

 

Baekhyun started the song as the boys present themselves on the front most additional stage.

 

네가 뜨고 지고 네가 피고 지고

Niga tteugo jigo niga phigo jigo

You rise and set, you bloom and wither

 

Chanyeol walked to your direction, getting closer and closer.

 

발이 닿는 모든 너를 닮았어

Du bari dahneun gosi modeun ge da noreul kok dalmasso

Every place my feet touch resembles you exactly

 

Chanyeol waved around to the fans opposite to your direction, trying his best to give his fan-service to the silver light holders around him. He still hasn’t face your direction.

 

살고 싶어 매일 매일 이곳에

Na salgo sipho meil meil igose

I want to live here every single day

 

He finally turned his back and faces your direction. A small banner with his name held by a girl quickly caught his eyes.

 

살게 해줘 하루 종일 곁에

salge hejwo haru jongil ne gyote

Let me live here, all day, by your side

 

Chanyeol froze.

‘Giant baby Park Chanyeol’ the banner said. He looked at the banner’s holder. Not all of his fans call him a giant baby. Not many people can wrote his name with handwriting so similar to his own. Only a few people would recognize the picture of that little notebook pasted in that banner. But most importantly, there’s only one girl that looked exactly like you.

 

실감이 안나. 꿈이 아닌 건지

Jal sigami anna. Wae kumi anin gonji

It doesn’t feel real yet, why isn’t this a dream?

 

Chanyeol missed his cue to his choreography. You smiled. Your eyes locked with his and his with yours. Among the screams, among the hands waving, trying to get his attention, among the people calling his name; his eyes only see you and nobody else.

 

나도 믿기지 않아 사람인 맞니?

Nado midgiji ana no saramin ge matna?

I can’t believe it either, are you really human?

 

For you and only for you he smiled. His legs unconsciously bring him closer to you. The face that has never left his head. The smile that he had been dreaming of. The you that is always in his heart.

Amongst the chaos of the concert pit; Chanyeol has found you again.

 

모르겠지 아마 모를 거야

Non moreugetji ama moreul goya

You wouldn’t know, you probably don’t know

 

He took a few steps back according to the choreography, hung his head and bit his lips to hide his smile.

 

너를 향한

noreul hyanghan ne mam

About my feelings for you;

 

He pointed at you.

 

Love, Love, Love

 

With the wave of his hips and the small heart fingers, he dedicates the song to you.

 

Cause you're my earth, air, water, fire. You're my earth, air, water, fire

 

His eyes never left yours.

 

보는 보는 보는 보는

Nol boneun nal boneun nol boneun na nal boneun no

Me looking at you looking at me looking at you

 

 

With a fast but visible wink, he was finally able to avert his gaze from you, back to his idol self; waving, smiling pointing to the people around you.

 

Look into your eyes, butter-butterflies

 

끝이 없는 sky 속을 헤엄쳐

Keutchi opneun sky ne nun sogeul heomcyo

The endless sky swims in your eyes

 

너만이 비춰 I can see the future

Nomani nal bicwo I can see the future

Only you can shine on me, I can see the future

 

네가 아니면 안되게 다시 태어나게 만든 너에게, Incredible

Nega animyon andwege nal dasi teonage manden noege, Incredible

You made me be born again so that I can’t go on without you, incredible

 

너를 만난 순간 내가 알던 세상은 시시해져 버렸어

Na noreul mannan geu sun-gan nega aldon sesangeun sisihejyo boryosso

The moment I met you, the world I used to know became boring

 

He paid more attention to your section more than the others. Locking eyes with you every time he get the chance. His smile wider, brighter, happier than ever.

 

같은 곳을 보고 같이 울고 웃고

Gateun goseul bogo gatci ulgo utgo

Looking at the same place, crying and laughing together

 

너는 이렇게 이렇게 이렇게

noneun cham irohke irohke irohke

You’re so like, like, like this

 

Chanyeol turn and turn, his lips never stop curling upwards. Then, it’s time for him to switch places with Kai. As he passed Kai, he held him back for a second. Chanyeol lean near his ears and said something, causing Kai’s eyes to roam around your place until he found your banner. Kai nodded and laughed, he said something back to Chanyeol before Chanyeol gave him a playful hit in the stomach. As Kai took Chanyeol’s place, he slightly bowed at you before he continued dancing.

You enjoyed seeing Kai dance, but you also can’t just leave the fact that Chanyeol has found you again, so you’re torn between seeing Kai in front of you of Chanyeol that’s now on a raised platform, a little too far. Seeing that you were looking at Kai caused Chanyeol to pout. He couldn’t even concentrate to the fans around him. It’s like his eyes were naturally programmed to look back at you.

 

이제 네가 없는 곳엔 다신 갈래

Ije nega opneun gosen du bon dasin an galle

Now I don’t ever want to go somewhere that you’re not there

 

이제 없인 Nothing 거기 출구는 치워줘

Ije no opsin Nothing gogi chulguneun chiwojwo

Now without you, it’s nothing, take away the exit

 

아무것도 이제 더는 바랄 것이 없는데

Amugotdo ije doneun baral gosi opneunde

Now I have nothing more to want

 

 

 

Will you stay with me?

 

*     *     *     *     *     *

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol appeared on the front-most stage with a white oversized hoodie decorated with their Overdose logo and started their usual blabber before introducing the song ‘Machine’.

Chanyeol-ssi, What’s your hobby?

Me? I like taking care of animals!

Animals? What kind of animals?

Baekhyun-ssi, do you know I used to have a very cute bunny with me?

The word ‘bunny’ struck you, instantly reminding you of how Chanyeol used to call you. Hearing the word came from his lips again has forced your mind to instantly focus and your ears to sensitize to their conversation.

Ah, jinjja? What’s with the bunny?” Baekhyun replied after the translator.

One day she disappeared just like that and left me alone and sad!” You swore you saw Chanyeol taking a quick glimpse of you.

Aww, poor you! Then, if you found your bunny again, what would you do?” Baekhyun continued his act.

I would ask her to not go anywhere and wait for me a little bit because I would go and get her right after this concert!” Another eye contact with Chanyeol.

Is he talking about you? Is that a hint? Was he asking you to wait for him after the concert?

YAAA, what kind of answer is that?! Hahaha!!

But why?! I would tell that to my bunny, I hope she understands!” Surely he didn’t just wink at you from that far?!

Was that really meant for me? Was he really asking me to wait? Should I wait for him? Am I just hallucinating?

 “Ya! Pabo! Bunnies doesn’t understand humans! Now tell me more about your hobby!

Hmm, lately I do have a new hobby! I got my driving license recently so my new hobby is taking care of cars!” and so go on their chat, to where they called a car but another member popped up, then, continued to the real song introduction.

Jess, were they talking about bunnies?” you nudged your friend, making sure it was not your imagination.

I KNOW RIGHT! Baekyeol is soooooo~ random!!” she replied. “Was he this random when you were with him?” your friend, Jess, who only knows the public version of your story didn’t suspect a thing.

What should I do? Should I wait?’ you kept on contemplating with yourself as the concert goes on.

 

*     *     *

 

Twice has Chanyeol came back to your place and both times he would point right at you, as if to make himself clear that it’s you he sees, that it’s you he talked about. Soon enough, the boys were having their ending talk before they start their last song, ‘Lucky’.

"Again, to our EXO-L, Thank you and I love you!!" Sehun bowed and the crowd replied with a cheer.

"Ne! Hahaha I have a good feeling about today!" Chanyeol's turn to speak.

"Wae wae wae?" Chen asked after the translator.

"Because I'm going to meet my bunny after this concert! Hahahahaha!!" there again, Chanyeol mentioned the word ‘bunny’ while looking at your direction.

"Mwo yaaaa~??" The other members complained.

"Hahahaha Just kidding, just kidding!" he excused himself before proceeding to this actual speech.

Their last song started and everyone was circling around all parts of the stage, trying to greet each and every EXO-L that came. Chanyeol was on the other side of the stage for the first part of the song until after the boys gather to jump and shout their cheer.

He went to your direction and sat on the edge of the stage, singing straight at you.

Yes, he sang the song especially for you. Just for you, only for you.

 

노래 주인공이 너라서

i norae juingongi neoraseo

Because this song is about you

 

이렇게 웃잖아 너만 보라구

na ireoke ootjanha neoman boragu

I'm smiling like this, so only you can see,

 

지금 나만 보고 있니?

neo jigeum naman bogo itni?

Are you looking at me now?

 

내게 꿈이 생겼어

naege ggumi ddo saenggyeosseo

I have a new dream

 

멋진 남자가 되겠어

deo meotjin namjaga dwigesseo

It's to be a better man

 

보는 눈은 무엇보다

nal boneun ne du nuneun geu mueotboda

Because your eyes that look at me

 

다시 뛰게 만드니까

nal dashi ddwige mandeunigga

Make me run once again more than anything else

 

So lucky, my love

 

Chanyeol blew you a flying kiss before quickly running to join s at the main stage, bidding their last goodbye to their fans.

 

HE TOTALLY RECOGNIZES YOU!!” your friend screamed in your ears.

 

 

So lucky to be your love, I am…

 

 

*     *     *

 

The concert is finally over and you stayed back with Jess, not quickly exiting the venue.

Why are we not leaving?” she asked once the pit area is almost completely empty.

Er… here’s the thing…..” so you explained a bit about how Chanyeol had called you bunny when he was with you and how you think he wanted you to wait for him after the concert.

WHAAAAATTTTT?! THAT WAS SO FREAKIN SWEET OF HIM!!” she screamed before you managed to shush her up, causing a few girls that is left to turn and look at you two.

Ssshhh!!! Yes, yes, that’s sweet. Now would you wait with me or do you have to go home early?

HELL, OF COURSE I would wait for you!! I wasn’t to see him closer too!!

Thanks,” you replied.

 

Not too long, there were only the two of you left and a few staffs taking care of the iron bars separating the pit and the stage.

Listen! Whatever is going to happen, don’t scream, don’t tell ANYONE, okay?” she nodded to your request.

(Y/N)!!!” a very familiar voice called you from behind. A voice you would recognize anywhere, a voice you listen to everyday through your headset. A deep but sweet voice resonating through your ears. 

Turning your back, you saw a giant running his way to you. 

BUNNY BOGOSIPDAAAAA!!” he took you in his arms and lift you up, spinning you thrice before putting you down, still hugging you tight. How you’ve missed him. How you’ve missed his arms around you. How you've missed this feeling. How you’ve missed him in flesh and blood near you. How you've missed everything about him. Your eyes water from pure happiness.

me too, giant…

 

 

A muffled scream was heard. It was your friend’s, of course.

Oh, annyeonghaseyo!” Chanyeol let you go and bowed to your friend, embarrassed. More muffled squeals escape before she replied with a bow, tears gathered in her eyes as well.

Ah, Chanyeol, this is Jess, my friend from university,” you introduced her to Chanyeol in Korean.

Wooo, your Korean is good now!!” compliments from the person who was the reason you’re learning Korean.

Thanks,” you briefly replied. “Jess, well, you obviously know, Chanyeol.

Chanyeol offered his hand as she slowly took reality in. She took his giant hand and he bowed again, “Nice to meet you.

Still in the verge of crying, she can barely make out actual words, causing Chanyeol to chuckle.

Tokki-ya, come follow me!” Chanyeol wanted to take you backstage.

Wait, can she come?

Of course! Come on, ppali!” he rushed you two under the stage and made your way backstage.

 

*   *   *

 

Yaa, Park Chanyeol! Look who’s bringing a girl now!” Baekhyun teased as soon as you entered their waiting room.

Mwo-ya igee,” Chen raised one of his brow.

So this is her?” Lay simply asked.

Woo, Chanyeol is a big boy now!” Luhan teased.

Wait, not a girl but two?!” Baekhyun took another look at the little pack in middle of the room. Chanyeol was holding your hands and Jess was clinging, or more like hiding, behind you. One of her hand is covering that still hadn’t close since she saw Chanyeol earlier.

Yaa, playboy!

Ya, she understands, pabo!” Chanyeol hit Baekhyun playfully.

Ah, jinjja? Annyeonghaseo. Sorry for the teasing~! But he do talk about you a lot!” he bowed at you a little before Chanyeol threw more hits at him.

Ah, ne… Annyeonghaseo,” you bushed.

Does he? What did he talk about? Does this means he think about me too?

Attention please!!” Chanyeol clapped, earning the others’ eyes at him.

Guys, this is (Y/N),” he stepped aside, giving every eye in the room a good look at you. You were nervous as hell. Facing the boys in real life is so nerve wrecking. What if you embarrass yourself?

Annyeonghaseo, I’m (Y/N),” you bowed, trying to look at each and every one of them around the room. “It’s nice meeting you all,” you said and the rest of the boys went loud.

Oh, and this is Jess, my friend,” you took her from behind you, forcing her to present herself in front.

She was so startled, so shocked. Didn’t know what else to do, she bowed. “OHH MYY GODDDDD! I really really REALLYY love you guys!!” she blurted out, causing the boys to smile or chuckle.

It’s nice meeting you too, (Y/N),” Suho came in front and greeted you, offering his hand.

 

*     *     *

 

Long story short, Chanyeol gave you his spare hotel room key and asked you to come later tonight. He wanted to get out of the hotel once and went out with you somewhere; anywhere.

After giving your friend Lay(her bias)’s autograph as an early reward to her promise of not telling anyone, you two left the building. Along your way back, all that rings in your ears were Jess’s screams and squeals. Well, you kind of understand. She can’t help herself, even you can’t.

Everything still seemed so surreal. Your heart were beating like crazy, your mind were restless. What should you wear? What should you bring? Where should you take him? What should you two do? Would tonight be called a date?

 

 

After many times changing clothes, you decided to wear a plain black t-shirt, a pair of skinny jeans, and a pair of blue converse. A simple clothing that wouldn’t attract attention. Waiting for the night to get deeper, your mind were thinking about a lot of things, about everything. you tried sorting them out, but without any luck. When it's finally late enough, you grabbed your bag, a hat and went outside, explaining things to your parents. They were happy that you two can finally see each other again but they reminded you to keep your guards up and take care of yourself. Bidding goodbye to your parents, you took a taxi and went to EXO’s hotel.

 

 

*     *     *

 

 

Girls.

Girls were everywhere.

It’s 1.30am in the middle of the night, yet there were still about 15 girls waiting outside the hotel.

Acting like you’re planning to stay the night there, you tried you best to walk casually in and went straight to the elevator. With Chanyeol’s room card, you clicked the floor number and waited as the elevator took you up.

You were so nervous. Meeting him again like this… What should you say? What would he say? Do you look okay? Where should you go?

 

DING!

 

Whoops, you have no more time to worry.

The elevator came to a stop and the door opens. Instantly, you were blocked by two giant bodyguards.

OH! You’re here!” Chanyeol peeked from the corner. “I’m leaving~!” he slightly bowed to the bodyguards, joining you inside the elevator.

 

Stopping at 2nd floor, you got out of the elevator and found your way to the emergency exit stairs at the back of the building, evading all the girls at the lobby.

You called of the taxi you rode earlier and snuck inside. Carefully evading the lobby, you manage to get Chanyeol out of the hotel area.

Waaaa, that was close!” Chanyeol exhaled, finally able to sit straight. Chanyeol wore a grey t-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans. He also had a cap and a black mask was hanging from his left ear.

Not sure where to go, you took him to a 24-hour restaurant and ordered some food.

 

So, how are you?” he started the conversation, taking a bite of his food.

I’m fine, I guess. How about you? Must be tiring right? With all the concerts…

Well, yes. But it has been really fun! Seeing everybody coming and supporting us like that… It was our source of strength, really,” his gaze wondered outside, admiring the city he has never been to before, at least, outside his hotel.

Ya, bunny, how’s your parents?

They’re doing great, how about yours?

They missed you too,” he teased.

The night goes on and you two talk and talk and talk. Catching up on each other’s life after you two got separated. You chatted with him in both Korean and English, a weird combination in a sentence sometimes, but as long as you two understand each other, language doesn’t matter. Not even the tinsiest bit.

You also took a picture together and exchange your contacts with him, promising each other to contact the other if they had time.

 

Without knowing, it’s almost 3am. Chanyeol’s phone beeped; a KakaoTalk message.

Chanyeol-ah, eodiya? Come back quickly!’ a message from Baekhyun in their group chat.

Wae?’ he simply answered.

Bring her too’ a reply from Chen, not explaining why they want him back quickly.

 

Tokki, it looks like they wanted to talk to you too. Do you want to? It’s okay if you don’t. I could just tell them you had to go home,” he showed you their chat room.

Hm, it’s okay. Let's go back!” you laughed, preparing a few questions to ask them about Chanyeol.

 

*

 

Sneaking inside the hotel the way you snuck out earlier, Chanyeol took you to his room. He then knocked on several other room and soon the floor is filled with loud laughs from the beagle line.

Chen and Baekhyun had made you sit on Chanyeol’s bed and they each took a seat on a chair in front of you. Chanyeol himself had sat beside you, not wanting to move anywhere but near you.

 

So, do you like Chanyeol too?” Baekhyun asked bluntly.

You blushed.

Chanyeol blushed.

Yaaaa~ Look at their reaction! Aigoo, these two lovebirds, reunited after being apart for so long!” Chen teased, making Baekhyun laughed aloud before Chanyeol hit him again.

Oi, kids! Keep the voice down!” a rather impatient knock was heard from the door.

Hyung! Come in too! (Y/N) is here!” Chen opened the door, inviting their leader in.

Oh jinjja? What are you guys doing?

I’m going to call the others too!” Chen said before he went out to knock on several other doors.

 

 

Soon enough, inside Chanyeol’s spacious room were the three beagle line, Suho, Kai and D.O.

The others are already asleep,” Chen announced as he brought another chair into the room, making sure everyone has their seats.

Hyung, you know what Chanyeol hyung said to me said after he saw her?” Kai said and instantly the scene replied in your head; when Chanyeol had to switch places with Kai. “ 'Don’t point at her, don’t even look at her!’ ” he imitated what Chanyeol said and the room went louder.

Ya, he’s afraid she might like you!” Baekhyun laughed. “That random talk about bunnies? He asked me to do it just a minute before we had to go on stage! I have to prepare in such a short time!! That was totally crazy!! You don't know how scared I was!!” he continued.

Through all the teasing, you can only blush and chuckle to yourself. You thought it would be scary to meet all of them, but they turn out to be so friendly and fun to be with. Baekhyun send his regards to Kate’s family. Chen sang a little for you. Kai laughed a little too much until tears gather in his eyes. Suho asked you many questions about yourself and reminded the kids to calm down when they're laughed are too loud. As for D.O … well, he mostly just sits back and listen.

Kids, we really need to get some sleep,” Suho said at 4.30am. “We’re leaving early today.

Ah, he’s right. Well, we’ll see you soon, (Y/N),” surprisingly, it’s Baekhyun who stood up first.

But only you two have schedule!” Chen whined.

Ya! Get some rest!” the leader warned. “Especially you, Jongin. We don’t want fans to worry about us.

Ne, eomma~” Jongin too rise from his seat and bid you goodbye.

See you around, (Y/N),” Kyungsoo left the room.

I look forward talking to you again,” Chen smiled. “Chanyeol-ah, take good care of her. Make sure she got home safely!” he said before leaving the room.

 

 

Now that there’s only the two of you in the room, the situation becomes awkward. You quickly stood up, about to say your farewell too.

Chanyeol took a step and stood before you, taking your hands in his.

I guess I’ll see you again soon, giant,” you said.

I hope so,” he put your arms around him and his around your shoulders. “Don’t forget to contact me,” he whispered against your hair.

Sighing heavily, you nodded against him.

Both of you went silent in each other’s embrace. All you could hear are the sound of your breaths and his heartbeat; slow and steady against your ears.

 

How you hate this. Another goodbye. Another parting. Another farewell without a promise of when you will meet him again.

Couldn’t hold it in anymore, tears started streaming down your face. Realizing that you’re crying, Chanyeol slipped his fingers between your hairs, gently it, swaying you side to side to calm you down as you burry your face deeper to his chest.

Tokki-ah, you’re making my clothes wet,” he teased.

Ah, sorry!” you pulled back and wiped your tears.

Ya, come back here,” he pulled your hands and hugged you tighter. “Cry all you want. I’ll be right here for you. I won’t go anywhere,” he continued to brush your hair.

Thank you, Chanyeol-ah

 

Pulling away, Chanyeol brushed his hands against your cheek, lifting your face up so he can take a good look at you. You smiled as you tried your hardest to focus your eyes and looked at the pair of orbs that has never ceased to amuse you. He tuck you hair behind your ears and lean closer; bending his knees to match your height, and you tiptoeing to match his.

 

Closing your eyes, you knew what he’s going to do.

 

His lips pressed again against yours. Yours moving in sync with his. Every movement, every moment savored.

 

This time, you're more than ready. This time, the kiss was slow, passionate, and full of emotion.

Happiness; cause you finally found each other again. Sadness; cause you have to be separated again. The kiss was not needy, not rushed. It was just a longing and loving kiss. A kiss that explains a hundred words that you could never said, a thousand feelings that you could never show.

 

---

 

With a sigh, you lightly push against his chest, breaking the kiss.

(Y/N)…” Chanyeol muttered; your foreheads pressed against each other, your nose rubbed against his, your lips slightly brushing as he talked. Your eyes fluttered open to meet the pair of dark brown irises just an inch from yours.

 

I’m still in love with you,” Chanyeol’s lips vibrated against yours.

It was silent for a second; just you looking to his eyes and him looking at yours.

 

 

Pabo. Don’t you think I do too?” you hit his chest lightly, causing him to chuckle, pulling you back to his arms.

 

Chanyeol took a deep breath.

 

This is it.

Again, this is it. Our last moments.

 

 

(Y/N)…

He called your name one last time and he felt the humming answer vibrated against his chest rather than hearing it.

 

 

 

Come with me to Korea (한국에 저 같이 가요)...

 

 



 

--------------------------------------------  END  --------------------------------------------

 



 

Yesss this is the final chapter!!

 

Chanyeol invited you to Korea!! 

Why has he said so? What does this mean?

Would you go, then? 

But, what about your family and friends? What about your studies?

You can't just leave your life like this, can you?

 

i will post the epiloque soon~~


please do tell me what you think of this final chapter! :)

i love you all of my readers <3<3<3