My Secret Garden Scene.

My Sister is BEAST's Coordi-Noona

____________’s POV:

The instructor the song Fiction, and everyone started learning the “penguin” dance. Haha, penguin dance, this is my favorite dance.. But every time I attempt it I fail, or look really awkward.. I was sweating bucket loads, and I needed water. I crawled to Somi “Unnnie.. I need. Water.” Then she laughed at me!

“Told you to get something to drink” she said while sipping on her water. That , I’m gonna get her back. I stood up and tried do the penguin dance, I tried to learn my dance but failed so I tried once again.. I was gonna give up until I felt someone’s breath on my neck

“No, like this silly.” Kikwang whispered in my ear as he slipped his arms around my waist. OMG, my face was heating up, he showed me step by step how to do the dance. Kikwang continued showing me the steps but I wasn’t paying attention, I mean. Would you pay attention if a shirtless Kikwang had his arms wrapped around you? Don’t think so.

“YAH! We’re here to learn not to flirt!” Junhyung yelled across the room, everyone had their eyes on you two.

“eeeeer” I tried to wiggle out of Kikwang’s arms, but man was he strong.

“I’m teaching her how to dance!” he explained “If I can’t show her here, we’ll go into the room next door!” he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the next room.

“Oppa, we don’t have to do this. I can learn on my own!” you tried to pull him to a stop. He suddenly stopped and turned around which started me actually, our faces were so close.

“Finally. Were alone.” ‘OMG. Is he gonna me or something? Oppa wouldn’t do that.. or would he?’

“Finally alone for w-what?”

“Let’s go, I’m hungry. Let’s have a little play-date.” He smirked ‘oppa, please don’t smile. Unless you want me to faint’ He took my hand, which made my cheeks get hot.

“Oppa, where are we going?” I asked “won’t everyone get mad if you just leave like this?” He turned and smiled at me

“I don’t care.”
Kikwang’s POV:

I grabbed her hand, which was soft and small. Which I didn’t mind, our hands fit perfectly. “Oppa, where are we going? Won’t everyone get mad if you just leave like this?” I blushed ‘Oppa’, when she calls me that, I can’t help but blush. I turned and smiled at her,

“I don’t care.” I replied ‘As long as I’m with you, I don’t care about anything.’

NO ONE’s POV:

You and Kikwang walked into a café, you sat in the corner so nobody could notice you guys. “Can I get you something to drink?” the waitress asked

“American-o” Kikwang said trying to hid his face in the menu

“one Caramel Macchiato” you said handing her the menu, you tried to grab Kikwang’s but he wouldn’t let go “Oppa. She needs the menu.”

“No. I still want it.” Kikwang mumbled.

“Excuse me for a minute please.” You told the waitress, she soon left.

“She’s gone.” You told Kikwang, and he slowly raised his head. You grabbed the menu and hit his head.

“YAH! What was that for?!” he yelled

“Shut up.” You rolled your eyes

“One American-o and one Caramel Macchiato” she swiftly landed the drinks onto the table.

“Thank you.” You smiled, and handed her Kikwang’s menu and apologized “sorry for my friend..”

“It’s okay.” She smiled and walked away. You took a sip of your Macchiato.

“Ouch” you rubbed your tongue “Fat’s Feffy Vot” you tried to say while holding your tongue. You took another sip, but made sure to be very cautious.
Kikwang’s POV:

“Fat’s Feffy Vot!” she mumbled, she looked so cute. She took another sip, and left a cream mustache on her upper lip. Which made me chuckle “Waeyo?” she asked with that innocent look. ‘Please. ________ don’t do that, you’ll make me scream like a fan girl.’

“You have cream on your upper lip” I laughed

“Ohhh. I’ll get it” she was about to wipe her upper lip, but I held her back.

 “Lemme get it.” I leaned over the table, and kissed her upper lip.