Where Do We Go From Here?

My Sister is BEAST's Coordi-Noona

_____'s POV:

I dragged my feet along the cold wood floor as I slowly took off my jacket and set the keys in the tray as usual. I looked around, the street light from the street below made the room dim. I paced one foot slowly infront of another towards the kitchen. I touched the icy refridgerator handle wrapping my fingers around it opening the door, reaching for a water bottle and shut the door. I released my grip around the handle sighed and rested my head on the fridge. Twisting the cap off the bottle until I hear the release of air from within release. I put my lips on the thin rim slanting it until the water touches my lips and glides into my mouth. Wipping my bottom lip dry with the back of my hand. Why is it so cold in here? My body trembled beneath me. I lingered towards the living room grabbing the cotton blanket laying on the leather couch. Wrapping the blacket around me I sat on the chilled couch waiting, thinking, anything.

*click click* "Aish, why is it so cold in here?" Somi quivered rubbing her arms. "_____-ah are you home?" She yelled in the darkness, but I didn't respond. "This girl is never home." Somi clicked her tongue. Somi plopped on the coach next to me unknowingly, "I Hear Your Voice should be showing the rerun in a few minutes!" I suddenly felt a tug on my blanket "Damn blanket wont' buge. Feels like an elephant is on it!" Somi looked at the blanket then moved her vison up to meet my dreary eyes. "Shibal!!" Somi fell backwards onto the couch. "Waegeurae??" Somi yelled "Obso" I quietly replied "Ahh chincha." Somi looked me up and down "scaring the hell out of me.. thought you were a monster.." She scratched her head "But seriously what is wrong? I'm not leaving until you tell me"  We both looked at one another Somi let out a *Sigh* meaning she wasn't playing. "Arraso"

I spilled everything out to her how Taemin and I "got into it" did we actually fight? or was it just me yelling and him taking it all? It didn't matter. I told her how I fell on my face while BEAST was karoking and how Kikwang follwed me home.
"Poor baby" Somi ran her fingers through my hair as she soothed me with her voice.  "You need to get away from everything and have some _____ time."

Caught off guard I sat up "What do you mean?" I asked "Go where? Out of town?"
"Maybe even Korea in general." Somi shrugged her shoulders. Unable to answer Somi's prapostion I stood up and started walking towards my room, "I'll think about it." I consider the idea and close the door behind me. "Where could I go?" tapping my pencil on my bottom lip "I could go to America. Naa I don't want to go back there... Maybe I could go to Rome! or Italy! or Australia!" I jumped onto my computer and explored websites

"I've chosen!" I bursted through the door

"What have you chosen?" Somi replied mocking me

"I will go to...!"

___

A/N: Let's start off with a big ol' MIANHAE (SORRY!!)

I wouldn't blame you if you feel like  ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

Writing and I have a love/hate relationship..

I will let you guys decide where you want to go, partically because I cannot choose. kekeke