Nice Face Somi

My Sister is BEAST's Coordi-Noona

You awoke up, and looked out the window, “Wow! So pretty! Unnie look at the-“  You turned to looked at her, and saw she was sleeping. ‘I wonder..’ you waved your hand in front of her face, nothing happened. You slapped her across the face lightly, still nothing.  ‘kekekeke’ you quietly chuckled to yourself.  Quickly grabbing your bag, and digging for a permanent marker “AHA!” you shouted as you grabbed the marker, quietly looking at Somi devilishly, you drew a mustache and beard on her face, you were so focused that you didn’t even notice Somi was waking up. She opened her eyes to see you hovering over her

“What the hell are you doing?”

“HOLY .” You jumped into your seat, stashing your marker behind your back. “N-Nothing. I was just staring at your lusciousness.” You said while giving her your pedo-wink.

“You’re weird. I’m going to the bathroom.” Somi said gathering her things.

“NOOOOO!” you grabbed her ankle. “Don’t leave me! That old man has been giving me weird looks since I got onto the plane.. It gives me the hibby gibbies.. Plus if you leave now, I might get !” you screamed “And I don’t think mom and dad will be happy if they found out their youngest daughter got by some Hobo-Santa Claus”

“I’ll stay. IF. You stop staring at me. Makes me feel like something’s wrong with me..” ‘mwahaha. Maybe something IS on your face.’ You looked away because you were about to explode with laughter. ‘OMG. Her beard. Her mustache. I can’t.’

“Hey party people. You having a good time?” ‘OMG. It’s that co-pilot again. Does he come to work high or something?’ you thought to yourself  *SMACK* you hear over the intercom.

“Sorry.. Again.. Co-Pilot.. But we’ll be landing in 30 minutes. So please buckle your seatbelts, and we’ll arrive shortly.” the pilot spoke. After you landed you looked all around you. Everything was in Korean. Luckily Somi had studied Korean for 5 years. You guys walked to the luggage area.
Somi’s POV:

‘Why is everyone staring at me? Am I THAT HOT??!’ you blushed “Unnie, why are you smiling?” _______ asked me. “Because _______-ah, everyone is staring at me. I told you I can turn heads” I proudly announced.

________’s POV

‘OMG! Her face!’ I kept a cool-looking outward appearance, when I wanted to roll on the floor laughing, until my stomach ached.

NO ONES POV

Somi and ________ drove to CUBE Entertainment “ahn nyeong ha se yo!” both of you cheerfully said while bowing. You guys reached Hong Seung Sung’s [owner] office.

“Hello Somi” he cheerfully said “I’m happy you’re- OMG.” He jumped with wide eyes.

“What’s wrong?” Somi worriedly asked

“Y-Your. Face..” he pointed to her. 

______’s POV

‘OMO! HER FACE! OMG, HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO TELL HER!’ I panicked to myself. ‘EOTTEOHKE, EOTTEOHKE, EOTTEOHKE.’  Somi took a mirror and looked at her face.. Her eyes widened and then searched the room for me, but I was hiding behind the lamp post. Yes, the lamp post. I had nowhere else... she looked than finally found me, she furrowed her eyebrows.

“________-ah can I speak with you outside?”

“I-I like it in here. I’m going to stay in here.”

“COME. HERE.” She hissed at me ‘. I’m screwed..’