You have no sense of pride what-so ever.

My Sister is BEAST's Coordi-Noona

“____________-ah come on let’s go, we have to get settled into our new house.” Somi tried to pry you off of Kikwang, but you clung onto him with dear life.

“Can I live here, in his arms?” you said in English to make sure Kikwang wouldn’t understand.

“___________ come on! Let’s. Go! Or you’re going back to America with mom and dad!” you let go of Kikwang

“I’M OFF! LET’S GO!” you guys left for the car you rented “Bye bye!”

________’s POV

On the car ride home, it was getting boring. All the stations were playing no kpop, I whipped out your handy dandy iPod, and put on Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. I blasted the music to practically full volume, I couldn’t help myself, and this is my favorite song. I rolled down the top of Somi’s car and stuck my head out “PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOOUUUSE TONIGHT! EVERYBODY JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME. AND WE GON MAKE YOU LOOOOOSE YO MIND!!” Everyone was looking at me weird, but I don’t care. I'm in Korea; I just met BEAST, NOTHING CAN BRING ME DOWN! Somi pulled up to a stop light when a van pulled up next to us. “EVERYDAY I’M SHUFFLING.” I got up and started dancing, I was whipping my hair, and I was shuffling on the passenger seat. I heard a click and looked to my right to see Yoseob sticking his head and phone out the window recording and taking pictures of me.

"OMO! HOW LONG WERE YOU WATCHING??!" i asked

"Every since we pulled up!" i heard Doojoon yell from the back, i sunk back down into my seat and hid my embarressed face. 'that just brought me down...' Soon the light turned green and i we drove off, the song soon ended, and I some kpop.

Somi’s POV

Dear god __________, why are you so ing crazy? Everyone was staring at us even BEAST you have no sense in pride what so ever. She deserved it, i snickered to myself, i looked at ______ who was curled up in a ball in the passengers seat. I sighed; we were only a few miles away from our new apartment. After hearing _________’s endless list of kpop songs, which weren’t too bad actually. We arrived at our apartment, it was really nice. “WOOOOOOOW” ___________ exclaimed ‘I know right. Hopefully they won’t find us here’

A/N:

sorry, so short. i'ts 3:00 in the morning. -_________-