A HOT SAUNA. A HOT HOT SAUNA.

My Sister is BEAST's Coordi-Noona

Everyone met back up at the tanning area, everyone laid on the chairs as Doojoon and Hyungseung went to go get some ice cream.

“Aishhh, it’s so hot outside! I should have brought sunscreen, now I’m gonna be super dark..” Dongwoon complained

“Why didn’t  you bring sunscreen if you knew you knew you were gonna be in the sun all day?” you questioned, Dongwoon sighed

“I-I I DON’T KNOW! Goshhh.” His little tantrum made you laugh

“Come here” you inched toward him

“Y-yah! Get away from me.” He stuttered. You rolled your eyes.

“Come here.” You tried to put sunscreen on him but he ran away “YAH! I was gonna put sunscreen on you! Aishhh.” You shook your head. “His loss.” You shrugged.

“Chan-Chan” Doojoon and Hyungseung showed he ice cream, you all scarfed down your ice cream.

“Let’s switch partners. Doojoon is annoying.” Dongwoon pouted

“YAH! If anyone’s annoying it’s you!” Doojoon yelled, everyone started yelling.

“So what about it? Can we all switch groups?” you asked
“YEAHH!” Kikwang, Dongwoon, and Hyungseung excitedly laughing

“NOOO!” Yoseob, Junhyung, and Somi yelled. Doojoon and you looked at each other with the what-the- look.

“I don’t really care, but it’d be nice to switch” Doojoon shrugged

“Then it’s up to you __________” Kikwang told you.

“Ohhh. We can switch, I guess..” Kikwang grabbed you and ran to the lazy river, Hyungseung and Junhyung went after you guys
“Hyunnnnnng. Let’s go with everybody!” Dongwoon pulled Yoseob, Somi and Doojoon awkwardly stood there.

“Wanna go with everyone to the lazy river?” Somi asked

“Sure, I’ll race you there!” Doojoon competively asked.

“Nawww.” Somi started walking, Doojoon sighed and walked beside her, Somi than started speeding up than darted for the river.
“Y-YAH! CHEATER!” Doojoon yelled and chased after her.

­­­­­­__________’s POV:

Everyone followed us to the lazy river, we all grabbed tubes and drifted around the water park we were all chatting till Hyungseung splashed me and Kikwang.

“YAH!” Kikwang yelled and started splashing back, it got all over everybody and as you can assume water fight broke out. I could barely see because water was everywhere, I felt like I was in a hurricane or something. Then I felt a tug on my leg and I went under the water.

‘OMG. I’m gonna die down here and no one will ever know! Whyyyyy. Whyy must the good die young.’

Then I felt someone grab me and lifted up out the water, I reached the surface and gasped for air. “Oh my god, I thought I was gonna die in there.” We got to the ground and I waited to get down to thank whoever saved me, but for some reason they started walking off. “Let me go!” I screamed, I kicked and pulled and then finally I grabbed his swim trunks and yanked them hard.

“OWW!” he screamed, letting me go. I fell to the ground, than looked up. It was Yoseob.

“What the hell!” I slapped him “I thought I was being kidnapped or something!”

“You are.” He smirked, he lifted me off the ground and began running.
“YOSEOB!” I hit his back, he started laughing.

“I barely got any time with you, and I’m not gonna give you up to Kikwang.” I blushed a little

“Where are you taking me?!”

“You’ll see when we get there.” Yoseob smirked, I rested my face on in the palm of my hand waiting to see where we were going. He dragged me to a sauna

“Oppa, why are we in a sauna?” I questioned

“Because, no one will know were here and we can be alone.” He winked at me, he dragged me into the sauna. After a few minutes it started to get real hot

“Oppa, it’s getting hot. I’m gonna go out for a breather.” I said heading toward the door, than he wrapped his arms around me.

“You’re not going anywhere. And I made sure to lock the door and me and only me, knows where it is.” He said whispering into my ear

“W-where is it?” I stuttered

“I’m only wearing swimming trunks. You do the math.”

“Eww.” You said while looking towards his trunks. ‘I really need to pee. I don’t want to grab the keys because he’ll think I’m trying to make a move, but I have to pee.. I’m just gonna grab them, and tell him it’s to pee.’ I tried to grab the keys from his pockets.

“Woah there” he said pushing me to the wall, than in a seductive voice he said “If you wanted what’s underneath my pants all you had to do is ask.”

“I just need the keys!” I yelled, but he covered my mouth, he slid me down to the bench he was on top of me
“You know how much I’ve been dreaming of this?”

“D-dreaming of w-what?” I stuttered, staring at him with wide eyes, sweat was dripping from my head, he lightly wiped it away with his thumb

“For this.” He whispered in my ear as he passionately kissed my lips, I first I was stunned but I liked it, I deepened the kiss, after a few moments he slipped his tongue in between my lips ‘eeeep’ I thought, I’d never gone this far with a guy before, what if I do it wrong?! I tried my best trying to fight for domination, but he was too strong, his tongue explored every corner of my mouth than he pulled away. I gasped for air, he looked at me, I don’t know but I froze under his gaze, he pecked my lips a few times and moved down to my neck, first he was pecking it but then he went to and on it, I bit my lower lip so I wouldn’t moan, my nails dug into his back as he kept going, I couldn’t hold it anymore, right as I was gonna moan the door of the sauna opened up and an old couple walked in.

“I thought you said the sauna was locked?” I asked

“I lied” he smirked “it’s illegal to have locks on saunas.”

“Aishhh” you looked him up and down and pushed him off of you. “We’re very sorry.” You bowed to the couple.

“Ahhh, young couples and they’re love.” The old man said in a raspy voice

“Aniyo, were not a couple.” You waved your hands, shaking your head

“If you’re not dating, than why were you guys all over each other, basically getting it on?” the old man raised an eyebrow.

“Honey!” his wife slapped him “they’re just kids, hormones racing through their bodies. Remember when we were their age?”

“Oh yeah, I remember.” He winked towards her. You and Yoseob looked at each other, knowing that was the queue to leave. We left the place and I looked at my phone. “30 missed calls from Kikwang ” it read ‘.’ You called her back

“YAH! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, WE ALL HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!” he screamed, you held the phone away from your ear.


“I know, I know. I went out for a little bit, where are you guys? We’ll meet you.”

“Were at our dorm. Hurry up and come, before we eat all the food.”

“Arasso.” You said into the phone, you and Yoseob hopped into his car and drove to his dorm. As soon as I opened the door

“WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU?!” Kikwang screamed, he looked like a mom yelling at her kids.

“Don’t worry mom, we were at the sauna.” Yoseob sarcastically said back

“Aishhh” he said clicking his tongue, while walking away. We walked to the table and waiting for the food to come, I saw Somi sitting on the couch all lonely so I sat next to her.
“Hey unnie, what’cha doing?” I asked, but she didn’t pay attention to me. “Unnie.” I said shaking her

“What. What?” she asked

“You seem a little out of it.” I laughed “Something happen at the water park I .”

“NOTHING HAPPENED. WHY?!” she said all jittery

“Okay…” I looked at her weirdly, and walked towards Doojoon “What’s wrong with Somi?”

“I don’t know.. She’s acted weird ever since the water park.”

“Yeah, she has been a little weird lately.” Everyone agreed, I sighed and turned around.
“WOAH!” I jumped, everyone looked at me
“What’s wrong ____________?”

“D-Dongwoon. He’s. So dark.” You started laughing.
“YAH! Shut up! I told you I didn’t have sunscreen!” he yelled

“Well. I was gonna give you some sunscreen but SOMEONE had to run away.” You teasingly said, the pizza order came and everyone devowered down the food.

“Ahhhhhhh. So full.” Doojoon said ing his pants and rubbing his belly.

“We should get going.” Somi awkwardly said staring at Doojoon’s stomach, Somi and I walked to the car and went drove home in silence. It was super awkward, when we finally reached home I ran to take a shower. I sat up in my bed thinking about today ‘I wonder if Yoseob oppa has scratch marks in his back?’  I laughed to myself, than I went to sleep.