Not again..

My Sister is BEAST's Coordi-Noona

I blankly stared Kikwang “W-what did you say?” I questioned to make sure I heard right

“I asked if you’d be my girlfriend.” Kikwang rubbed the back of his neck looking down ‘I didn’t know how to answer. Did I like Kikwang? I think so, but what about Yoseob? Am I even sure he likes me? Is this what he was talking about earlier? Urgh, why is this so hard.’

“Kikwang” I took his hands and looked into his eyes “You’re a really sweet guy and-”

“It’s a no isn’t it?” Kikwang stood up “That’s okay.. I should have known.” he walked away

“Kikwang!” I yelled after I ran after him “It’s not that, it’s just.. I’m not in the right state of mind right now, and I need some time.”

“It’s Yoseob right?” I was silent, he sighed quietly

“Fine, but tell me quickly! Okay?” he smiled, I smiled back

“Yeahh.” Kikwang hugged me and walked away

Kikwang’s POV:

I’ll make ________ like me better than Yoseob. I whispered to myself

A Few Days Later -

Somi’s POV:

“Noona, I’m so hot, can we go the water park?!” Dongwoon repeated over and over again.

“We’ll go. IF. You guys finish this dance, and get it right!”
“YES!” Dongwoon happily jumped and down. After half an hour they ran up to me
“Can we go now?!” they all asked

“I guess.” I sighed as they jumped up and down

“Let’s go get ___________!” Yoseob shouted, I could see the tension rising between him and Kikwang. We drove to my house, and I opened the door and gasped. I saw _________ sprawled all over the couch, hair and clothes a mess, with chips and junk food everywhere.
“_____________!” she shot up
“What. What?” she turned to see me and BEAST. “OMO! What are you guys doing here?!”

“We’re going to the water park, get dressed. LET’S GO GO GO!” I yelled, she ran into her room and then came out.
“ALRIGHT. Let’s go.” We all rushed to the biggest water park and got dressed into our swim suits, we all met up at the tanning area.

“Let’s all pair up and meet back here in an hour.” Doojoon said
“I CALL ______________” Yoseob and Kikwang  yelled than glared at each other for a good minute.

“Uhhhhh… I pick Yoseob oppa today.” _________ finally spoke up; Kikwang looked disappointed and walked to Hyunseungie. Dongwoon and Doojoon paired up, _________ and Yoseob paired up, Kikwang and Hyungseung were paired up which left..

“You look hot in a two piece” I felt Junhyung’s breath down my neck, wrapping his arms around me, which startled me

“DON’T. DO THAT.” I yelled

“But baaby.” He pouted
“Not in public” I hissed

“Fine. Let’s go somewhere more private” he winked, where can you go that’s private in a water park? He took me to the lazy river, we hopped into a double tube and slowly went around the water park. Wow, this place is really pretty. _________ and I should come here more often.
“Somi!” I turned and then was splashed with water.
“What the hell!” I screamed as I splashed water on Junhyung, we ended up having a water fight, which was pretty fun, until he pushed me into the water. ‘Oh hail no.’ I stayed under the water, pretending I had drowned, I saw Junhyung dive in the water and carry me out.

“Dear god she’s fat” he said, and I kicked him, which made him start limping. Ha, serves him right. He laid me on the floor and kissed my lips three times.

“You’re supposed to breath into , not kiss her..” I heard someone tell Junhyung, after a few seconds I pretended to start waking up.
“Nice acting.” He smirked

“How did you know?!”

“I didn’t, I do now.” I slapped him in the arm
“Ouch. So aggressive, I like that” he smirked leaning closer to me, I slapped his head.
“No.” I said as if I were commanding a dog, which I basically am..

­__________’s POV:

Yoseob took well more like dragged me to the kiddie area. “Are you serious” I gave him a puzzled look
“YEAH! This is the funnest part of the whole place!” is funnest

 A word even? Oh well, I went to the kid area with Yoseob and we ran around the whole place, till I got tired and laid flat onto the floor.

“Noona, wanna play with us?” a group of kids asked me, they were so adorable I couldn’t say no.
“Okay, noona will play with you guys.” I laughed “What do you wanna play?” I asked them

“TAG!” one girl yelled

“Arasso. You better run than!” they scattered all over the place within seconds. Damn, kids are fast.. “1.. 2.. 3.. 4… 5.. 6.. 7.. 8.. 9.. 10!” I ran after one little girl who was hiding under the waterfall, but she ran away as soon as I almost grabbed her. WHAT THE HELL, stop being so fast!

Yoseob’s POV:

I lost ________ I started looking for her, I searched everywhere. Then I heard someone screaming, I looked at saw ________ chasing some little kids, she looked cute playing with them. ‘Maybe those kids could be ours someday.’  I mentally slapped myself, ‘stop it Yoseob, you can’t let your emotions get a hold of you right now!’ I wrapped my arms around her, and she jumped.
“OMO. Where have you been?”

“Looking for you! Why did you just run away like that??!”

“I d-didn’t. I’m playing tag with these little kids..”

“UNNIE, YOU CAN’T CATCH ME!” a little girl taunted her

“OH YEAAH!” _________ yelled back “lemme go! I’m gonna get this little girl.” I let her go and watched her chase after the little girl, I was pulled outta my daze when a little girl tugged on my shorts.

“Oppa, can you be it with unnie?” she asked me, I chuckled

“Neee. But you better run oppa is really fast!” we chased the kids until I noticed it was time to meet up the rest of BEAST and Somi.

“__________-ah! We gotten go, it’s time to meet up with everybody!”
“Okay!” she yelled back “sorry, noona/unnie has to go okay?”

“Okay..” the all the kids sighed, they all went and hugged her. She was smiling and laughing, she looked so cute.

Somi’s POV:

I walked to the tanning area to wait for everyone with Junhyung, I laid on a lawn chair and check my phone. “One unread message.” It read, hmm. Whose number is this? The text read:

Having fun without me I see.

I shot up out of my seat, and texted back:

Who the hell is this??

I started to panic, ‘it couldn’t be.. NO! ‘ I shook my head trying to erase my mind from the past. Than my vibrated, I slowly opened my phone, as if I was a bomb was gonna go off. My finger was trembling, as I was pressing the “open” button.

Did you think you could hide from me forever?

Am I that stupid to you Somi? Ha

You should be careful of what you do, because something bad might happen if you don’t.

My eyes widened in shock, ‘It can’t be him.. It can’t be him..’ I repeated to myself over and over again.

“What’s wrong?” Junhyung asked concerned as he could see sweat dripping down my face.

“N-nothing. It’s just.. The sun, it’s very hot.” I made up an excuse, my phone vibrated again I opened it to see attached to the message was a picture, I opened it to see. It was pictures of me and Junhyung laughing, playing, one where we were holding hands, and others of us being super close. ‘He wouldn’t... not again....’