07

Best Enemies

Niel flushed at the touch on his lips but was unable to look away from Dongwoo. "I-I like you..." He mumbled.

"What was that?"

"I like you!" He said louder, nearly shouting in his haste to say it and get it over with.

Dongwoo grinned to himself, moving his hand to cup Niel's face. He leaned in and gave the younger's full lips a soft kiss.

Niel gasped, not expecting the kiss, his eyes wide in surprise.

The brunette's tongue swept into his mouth, soft and warm as it explored his mouth slowly. The tip of his tongue caressed the roof of Niel's mouth.

The younger moaned softly at the sensations. He'd never been kissed like this before. The only time he'd been kissed, it had been just a quick peck on his lips. Hesitantly he slid his tongue out to touch Dongwoo's.

Instantly he swirled his tongue against Niel's, earning another moan from the younger boy.

Slowly they both parted from the kiss, both panting softly, a thin string of saliva connecting their lips.

Niel blushed and looked away instantly.

A warm hand landed on his cheek, turning his face back up. "You've never been kissed before." It wasn't a question.

"I-I've been kissed!" Niel protested.

Dongwoo arched his eyebrow but said nothing.

"Once..." Niel grumbled. "It wasn't like this kiss."

"Then this was better."

Niel gaped at him. "Mwo? Of course it wasn't better! You just kissed me without even warning me!"

"Then here's your warning: I'm going to kiss you now." Dongwoo cupped Niel's face and kissed him again before the younger could react.

Niel pressed his hands against the older's chest, intending to push him away. Instead, his fingers curled in the fabric of his shirt and pulled him closer.

Dongwoo at Niel's lips, putting his hands on the younger's waist and pulling him against him.

The younger boy mewled quietly, blushing when he realized what sounds he was making. His mouth opened despite his embarrassment.

Dongwoo pulled away from the kiss slowly. "We should stop.." He said hoarsely.

"Waeyo?" Niel asked, though he had a pretty good idea. He could feel something hard pressing against his hip.

"Because I won't be able to stop if we continue."

Niel reached down, cupping Dongwoo's bulge, feeling shocked at how forward he was being. "Then don't stop."

****

Jinyoung pressed his ear against the door. "Its quiet in there. Think they killed each other?"

Byunghyun shook his head. "Give them a little credit. I'm sure they didn't kill each other." He took the key from Jinyoung. "Or at least Dongwoo hyung didn't kill Niel." He amended as he unlocked the door.

"Open it," Jinyoung hissed.

"You open it."

"I don't want to open it."

"I don't want to open it either."

"Open what?"

They both looked up to see a blond standing behind them.

"I'm in trouble," Jinyoung muttered before pasting a smile on his face. "Chansik-ah~ I was looking for you."

He didn't look impressed. "What did you do, Jinyoung?"

The redhead visibly wilted. "N-Nothing."

"What. Did. You. Do."

Byunghyun tried to move away. Jinyoung's boyfriend was scary and he didn't want to get his attention.

"Stay there, I'll deal with you in a minute," Chansik said without taking his eyes from Jinyoung. "Now tell me what mischief you two got up to."

Jinyoung smiled innocently. "We just wanted Niel and Dongwoo to stop arguing."

Chansik's eyes widened. "Tell me you didn't.."

"Didn't what?" Byunghyun asked, unable to keep quiet.

Chansik ignored him. Instead he walked over to the door and opened it. They all could see the two boys on the bed, the brunette with his arm thrown over the younger.

The blond quietly shut the door. "You got lucky this time, Jinyoung. But how many times do I have to tell you to stop playing matchmaker? The last time you did this, you nearly caused the whole school to fight."

"How was I know to that the kid had a twin." Jinyoung muttered.

Byunghyun looked at him curiously. He'd have to ask him about that later.

"Come on, you two." Chansik said, walking down the hallway.

A look of panic crossed Jinyoung's face. "Come on. You don't want him to get mad."

"He's not mad now?" Byunghyun wanted to know as they followed the tall blond.

"He's not even close to being mad." the redhead replied. "He wanted Niel and Dongwoo to be together just as much as we did. He just likes to let things work out on their own." He made a face. "Actually, his exact words were People worked out their troubles long before you were born, Jinyoung. They didn't need your meddling then, they don't need your meddling now."

Byunghyun covered his mouth to hide his smile. "Do you, um, meddle a lot?"

"Only everyday." Chansik had stopped and was watching them. "Inside." He opened the door he stood in front of.