01

Best Enemies

"Excuse me." Niel pushed by the dark haired boy without waiting for a response.

"Rude little thing, isn't he?" The boy beside the taller one commented.

The brunette glanced at his companion before readjusting his glasses. "Neh, he is, Jinyoung."

"Too bad he's so cute." The redhead smirked. "I'd love to take him over my lap and teach him some manners."

Dongwoo rolled his eyes, pushing a strand of dark hair back behind his ear. "And then Chansik would kick your ."

"Which would give me a good excuse to punish him."

"After he avoided you for a week."

"He can't avoid me forever."

The two young men continued to talk as they walked down the hallway, unaware of the young man watching them.

****

"So, why are you always rude to him?" A young man with short bright red hair asked Niel as they ate their food.

Niel squirmed in his seat, his face turned red. "I'm not-"

"'Move' 'You're in my way' 'I don't like you'"

"I never said I didn't like him!"

"Ok, I added that," Byunghyun said cheerfully. "So explain what is going through your head. Dongwoo hyung has been nothing but nice to you."

"I know that." Niel squirmed in his seat. "He just treats me like.."

"Like?"

The younger looked down, strands of purple hair falling around his face. "Like everyone else." He mumbled.

Byunghyun stared at him for a minute. "Yah, Ahn Daniel, are you telling me that you like him?"

Niel's face turned a deeper shade of red. "Aniyo!"

"You do!" He grinned. "You like Shin Dong-mmph!"

Niel practically leapt across the table to cover his hyung's mouth. "Quiet!" He pleaded. "Don't say it so loudly."