❤Six❤

♡Be my Valentine♡

 

Quote: Endings are always sad. But, I'm glad that I ended up with you...

 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

 

Its been a month since you were rescued. Officially you were now known as DaeCho, though you preferred it better if you were called the name you were used to. Which was _______ah. It was confirmed that Mi Cha knew your real identity, though kept it hidden. You didn't talk to her for a week, and she didn't blame you to do so. Although, after missing her company, you met up with her and talked it out. Apparently, she just didn't think it would matter. In fact, she didn't even know that you and T.O.P knew each other before your 'accident'. Though, all of that is in the past now.

 

Meanwhile, you still worked at the club, but instead of going home to your old apartment, you now stayed with your parents and Soon Gi. Soon Gi was really happy to have you as her big sister, she always wanted one, just like how you wanted a younger (not annoying) sister.

 

As for Lee Minho, he was put into jail for a year and a ½, depending on his case, for the charge of kidnapping. His only defense was...nothing. Which made you very happy, because then he'd be able to pay for the things that he had done to you and everyone you cared about. As for Kim Joon, he was said to be 'not guilty' by the jury. He told the truth about Lee Minho's motives, thus earning him freedom, and nothing to Minho.

 

But for now, you were content with the way your life is. In fact, you could remember the rescue like it was three hours ago.

 

✧✦Flashback✦✧

 

Six figures kicked the door open, just as you, Minho and T.O.P.'s mom was about to escape. Seeing you with his 20/20 vision, T.O.P. walked over to you, hiding something behind his back. Though, you had managed to see it, and it was a small gun, able to fit into his pocket. The other five behind we looking...observing the place. That was when you noticed a shadow lurking in the back. He was wearing a suite, just like what Lee Minho wore...only in a different color.

 

You shouted, “Look out!” Everyone then looked about, until Minho popped out with a gun and aimed it at T.O.P. Sneering, Minho spoke. “...I thought you'd never come.” T.O.P. took his arm out, and pushed you behind him and stood in a protective way. Minho smiled and put his gun onto the floor and kicked it away. He raised his arms high and said, “okay. No weapons, just one-on-one fighting. Deal?” Minho asked. T.O.P. nodded in response. The two then emptied their pockets which were full of weapons. Then they stood in their starting positions. Inside though, you really wanted to be the one kicking Minho's but. But you knew that you couldn't. It was a one-on-one fight. Not one-on-two. So, you just stood watching.

 

Seung Hyun socked Minho on the stomach, causing him to topple over gasping for air and kneel down. Smiling, Seung Hyun kicked him numerous times, probably around five times. That was before Minho grabbed Seung Hyun's legs and cause him to stumble forward and land onto his chest. You gasped in shock and horror. *Poor Seung Hyun!* You thought, covering your mouth. Seung Hyun had trouble breathing since he had hit his chest HARD, and apparently he wasn't able to stand up anymore. Claiming victory, Minho raised his hand, like in the Olympics and smiled. “Who else wants a piece of me?” Minho asked. Rage coursed through your body an you stepped forward. “I will.” You said. Big Bang, Mi Cha, Choi Minho and T.O.P.'s mom looked at you worriedly.

 

Minho (bad) looked at you then chuckled. He was too busy laughing that he didn't have time to prepare for the punch that you gave him on the cheek. Spitting out blood, he glared at you. You took your hand out and motioned for him to come closer, as if teasing him. He grinned and ran to you. Smiling cheekily, you did a back flip and while you were in the air, you kicked his face then you went back to standing properly. Minho's eyes widened, though, he spitted out more blood. You were starting to get queasy from it, and eventually passed out.

 

After that, all that you could hear was Mi Cha's taunting and another round of fighting.

 

✧✦End of Flashback✦✧

 

Sighing, you leaned your arm on the counter top. It was fun fighting Minho – taking all your anger and rage out on him was the best. T.O.P. was still in the hospital thanks to that no good Lee Minho. Enraged, you hit your hand on the table, causing a little crack to form. Blushing, you covered it with the cleaning cloth, and whistled innocently, trying to make it NOT obvious. Mi Cha who was passing by, raised an eyebrow then shrugged.

 

_______ ah, you can go now. I'm here to relieve you.” she said. Happily nodding and thanking her, you made your way out to the hospital. Where you'd visit your boyfriend Seung Hyun...

.

.

.

.

 

Seung Hyun was just flipping through random channels, bored out of his wits. That was until a knock was heard. Thinking it was a nurse, he instantly 'pretended' to be in pain. When in fact he was just fine. But because of his x-ray three ribs were broken. After surgery he was told to stay in the hospital for a month, playing sick, is what his thought of as fun was. - Having nothing else to do, you couldn't blame the dude. Instead you popped in with a smile.

 

Hey Seung Hyunnie.” You said smiling. T.O.P. saw it was you and sighed in relief. “Oppa, if you wanna leave this place, wouldn't it be better if they know you're recovering?” You asked. He thought about it then nodded, giving out a cute smile, to which caused you to pinch his cheeks. *What? The guy's too cute!* You thought. Ever since that 'night' you had started to see the 'cute' side of T.O.P. which wasn't hard to do at all may I add.

 

______ ah, hows my club going?” He asked. “Just fine oppa, with PTD closed down, your customers are coming back. Yay!” You cheered. Smiling, T.O.P. took your hand and leaned his head back. “I can stay like this for ages.” He sighed. “I can't!” You shoved him over to the side and sat next to him. The both of you were sat there watching Idol Army featuring MBLAQ and started to laugh and Mir's silly behavior.

 

Three hours later, your head had landed onto T.O.P.'s shoulder and you fell asleep. Sighing in content, he leaned his head on top of yours and smiled. It was nice and peaceful...until the door opened and Seung Ri rushed in, the rest of Big Bang following behind. But seeing your sleeping figure, he gave T.O.P. a peace sign and hid behind Jiyong, who just rolled his eyes at the youngest.

 

In twenty minutes time, you awoke, to find five boys, munching on popcorn, and crying. “Why are you crying?” You asked. “Because HeeYoon left Jisoo and now...he's in the hospital dying in her place.” Seung Ri bawled. You raised an eyebrow and the five turned around teary eyed, but tried to wipe them hastily away. “You're awake!” Taeyang bellowed. You nodded, smiled then looked around the room. *Thats why its dark!* You thought looking at the closed curtains. With your eyes adjusting, you noticed that they were all sitting on the floor on a pillow, or – like Seung Ri – were on the sofa lying with no care, but with a box of tissues next to him. Smiling and shaking your head, you decided that It would've been better asleep than awake – right at that time though, with five crybabies, one who IS your boyfriend!

.

.

.

Someone was nudging you awake. After four nudges, you stirred and sat up. It was T.O.P. 'Huh, those others ditched us!' You thought. “The nurse found out. We can leave now.” He glumly said. Smiling, you stretched, sat up and stood up. Gaining more energy, you took one step to the door. Seeing you get wobbly, T.O.P. helped you walk normally across the room. You nodded a thanks to him then proceeded to walk, with the aid of T.O.P.

 

Once the both of you were outside, bag on shoulder, the both of you walked to the reception, informing the nurse of his leave. Happily the both of you walked out into the night. 'How long have I been asleep?' You wondered, looking up into the night's sky. “Wahh~” You said, pretending to clasp onto a star. T.O.P. smiled at you're childish behavior. “Kaja! Let's go to that restaurant arraso?” You nodded and wrapped an arm around him. He smiled, content with your actions. You too found yourself smiling.

 

Grinning like three-year-olds, T.O.P. pulled out a chair for you, then got on one himself. He propped his head upon both his hands, with an adoring face. Being self-conscious, you covered your flushed face and avoided eye-contact. After a moment of silence – which you dreaded – T.O.P. finally asked “what made you remember me?” Smiling, you looked toward him and placed your hands on top of his.“I remembered us having a Valentines Day celebration together. Though, at first your face was blurry, I saw many things familiar.” You traced his lips, “your smile.” You tickled him and he started to laugh, “your laugh.” And then you took his hands once more, “and more importantly...your kindness.” You ended, with reddening ears, which proceeded to a red face. You weren't the only one.

 

✧✦Flashback✦✧

 

The both of you were celebrating Valentines Day. Both smiling, and holding hands, you walked into a restaurant. Ordering whatever was on the menu – which you didn't focus on. It was mostly T.O.P.'s smile – without taking your eyes off each other. “Seung Hyunnie~ Happy Valentines day!” You took out your present for him. He raised an eyebrow, making you frown, then he smiled. 'Aigoo. I knew he was joking anyway.' You though smiling once more. He opened it to find a very detailed front cover of a scrapbook. Eyes widening, he flicked through the pages. They were all pictures of EVERY date you ever went with him. A warm, happy smile appeared on his lips. He looked up. “DaeCho, this is the best present ever.” He leaned in and kissed you softly on the cheek, giving you a light blush.

 

Moments passed. Your orders arrived, and went back to the kitchen to be cleaned. Seung Hyun gazed toward you and took your right hand. “I ask this every year. But, be my Valentine?” He asked. You nodded smiling and stood up. He too stood and the both of you hugged.

 

✧✦End of Flashback✦✧

 

It took you a while to realize...it was exactly the same restaurant in which you and T.O.P. were sitting in.

 

 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

 

Sorry for the delay. Now the story has finished. HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!

 

20:20

UK Time

 

17♡05♡2010

 

__

 

Do you think I should do a sequel? Because I have one in mind, but I have too many fanfics to handle. I might, but I'll finish my others.