❤Two❤

♡Be my Valentine♡

Quote: Love is like swallowing hot chocolate beore it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡


(Your POV)


"Okay, so Leila you now know how to mix the drinks now right?" Mi Cha unnie asked. "Of course!" I replied. "Good, now I'll leave you here. I've just got to pick something up arraso?" Mi Cha asked. "Okay, hurry back." I said focusing on the mixing.

Fifteen minutes had passed, there was still no sign of Mi Cha. And apparently there were many customers who arrived during the times between 15:00 and 15:15. I was having trouble getting the orders ready on time. Luckily, when I couldn't handle in any longer, another person had joinged in with me helping. I looked up and gasped. 'What in the world is he doing here?' I thought, seeing T.O.P. He looked so calm, even though her was making six drinks at the same time. I admired his swift fast moves, but concentrated and continued with what I was supposed to be doing.

A couple minutes later, Mi Cha finally returned and was shocked by what she saw - according to her expression that is. For she saw, me and T.O.P. working together and mixing drinks which were just random beers and wines off the shelf. T.O.P. saw Mi Cha and stopped what he was doing. He walked off after asaying a quiet 'bye' to me and went into his office. However, I saw his geniuine smile before he entered. 'Sir, I know the you're not really a mean persom. But why can't you be like that when you're with your friends who you've know longer. They deserve it more then me. A measley bartender who had just begunn work today.' I thought, looking at his door - not realizing the beer from the faucet was overflowing the cup. That is until Mi Cha coughed.

"Leila, doing good?" I gave her a confused look. Then remembered that we had different names here 'but why?' I wondered. "Yes, this job is so fun. oh! an you pass this over to the man down the end please? I asked, passing a tray of two mugs to her, conaining lime juice and vodka. Mi Cha nodded, turned around and walked over to the man. I sighed and leaned on the counter. There weren't any outstanding order right now.

.

.

.

(Seung Hyun's POV)


I looked out of my curtains to see ______ ah leaning on the counter. I smiles. She looked som much like Lee DaeCho. I sighed and closed the curtain. I walked over to my desk, looking around my office. 'I wonder what would be happening if she hadn't left.' I asked myself. 'Would I still own this place? Would I be this mean? Would I have this sucessul business?' I wondered. Soon I heard a scream, but it wasn't really loud enough to block out the music, however loud enough for me to hear. Peeking out of my curtain, I saw it was none other than ______ ah getting grabbed on the arm by some random dude. She must've screamed from the shock.

I was about outside but stopped when I saw ______ ah grab his other arm and twist it, with a feirce expression. No one else was watching, however if there was, they might've been scared of her.


This time it was the man's time to yelp. He had a pained expression. I smiled. ______ ah sure was a tough girl. I saw her say some things to the man and let go of him. She then nodded her head and the man scrambled to the exit. I was impressed. This girl sure was something.

I walked out of my office and sat onto one of the unused stools.

"Leila how's it going?" I asked, trying to be caual. "Good sir." She replies, focused on her work. People around us were slightly tense to approach her but she gave them a warm, welcoming smile, causing everyone to gather around again. "Puh-lease! Stop with the 'sir' already! Its doing my head in!" "Fine. T.O.P. it is." She said eventually giving up, but I saw the smile playing on her lips. 'They look so similar!...Stop thinking about her you pabo! This is _____ ah, not DaeCho!' I said to myself.

.

.

.

(Mi Cha's POV)
 

'Aww...how cute! T.O.P. oppa is falling in love! Well who wouldn't? ______ ah is a sweet, kind girl. And from what I saw earlier, really tough.' I thought looking at the two of them talk. I learned Martial Arts alongside _____ ah, however I also learned that it wasn't my 'thing'. I looked at T.O.P. looking at _____ ah, in a way her past admirers did. This dude was truly falling for ______ ah, like...love at first sight!

I coughed, bringing their attention to me, "guys, sorry to disturb your lovey dovey moment, but we have thirsty customers." I said smirking. The  both looked at each other then broke into a blushing fit. 'Ahh~...young love! I remember my times with Jung Min (a/n in this fic, I portay as Mi Cha, an if you hadn't guessed, I love JungMin!!) I sniggered then went to take an order of someone who had been waiting patiently.

"Good afternoon, what can I get you?" I asked.

.

.

.

Two weeks later.....

After your shift...
(Your POV)

I was cleaning the tops of the tables. Making sure that they were spotless ans ready for the following customers to use. Then walked to the Employee's lounger. I was packing my stuff into my bag, when the door was opened and an unfamiliar face popped in.

''Hello there pretty lady.'' He said, my eyes widened. The guy walked over to me. His breath didn't smell like alchohol, so this was truly his real attitude. I screamed and hit him on the stomach. A place I knew hurt badly, especially with the right technique.

"Who died?'' asked another person who had come in. He was younger than the man who had come in earlier. ''No one, but I'm not sure that guy's gonna survive.'' I said nodding over to the other man sitting, bent over gripping his stomach. ''Wait, YOU did that you hyung?" He asked. I looked over to the younger boy. He looked even younger than me! Soon T.O.P. came in. He looked over to the man and broke into a laughing fit. "Hyung its not funny.'' he pleaded T.O.P. to stop laughing at his pain, yet he was laughing (a little) himself. ''Guys, meet my new bartender, _____ ah, but her name here is Leila. T.O.P. explained. "_____ ah, the guy you just hurt, is Taeyang. The youunger one is SeungRi. You are his noona. I nodded at the two of them.
 

''Sorry Taeyang shii. I didn't mean it.'' I apologized bowing a full 90 degrees. ''Its alright! We have our days ennit?" he asked. ''Yeah. Umm...I've gotta go now. Nice meeting you!'' I said walking out, while waving goodbye.

I was walking to the bus stipop when I saw a small girl sitting on a brick wall. She looked around ten and was crying. I paused where I was and watched her for a second. The following second, I was next to her comforting her.

"Sweetie whats wrong?" I asked her. "My...-sniffle-...m-mom...left me here. I-I think she forgot about me.The girl explained."Nonsene! Parents don't forget about their children! Tell me where you live, and I'll take you home arraso?" I suggested. The girl nodded - trusting me and we walked over to her house. ''So whats your name?'' I asked. ''Lee SoonGi. Yours?'' She asked. ''Lee _____ ah.'' I replied. During the walk home, I noticed that she started to feel better and relaxed. Soon we arrive near her home. I walked up to the door knocking on it.

Soon the door opened and a woman, possibly SoonGi's mom answered the door. "D...DaeCho? My daughter?'' She looked at me shocked. I waved my hand in front of her face. 'Who's DaeCho?' I wondered. ''I'm sorry, ma'am buy, this is your daughter.'' I said, pushing SoonGi toward her. ''SoonGi, please go inside to your father.'' The woman said. SoonGi nodded then walked in. The woman invited me into their home. It looked familiar, soon I saw a man in his mid 40s. He too looked familiar to me.
''DaeCho?'' He asked me.


I'm sorry, but you've got the wrong person, my name is ______ ah. Not DaeCho, whoever she is.” “DaeCho is our daughter, who we lost five years ago.” “Well, I'm certainly not her!” 'However, come to think of it, I was in a coma three years ago and when I woke up a couple was there waiting for my recovery. They had apparently found me on the seashore and adopted me, that is until they died last year because of a plane crash. Thus giving me all their left over money....which I used to donate half to charity and the other half to...but the cafe.' I remembered. “Sorry, about that. I think I should leave now.” I said, and made an exit.


♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡


Like it? Love it? Hate it? Wanna sue me?


Sorry about the cliffhanger...hehehe. Just wanted to put one in you see. Things are starting to clear up right? No? Well, it will in time...mwahahaha...what?


P=Author

T=Taeyang


[P] sorry for making you the victim.

[T] Its alright dongsaeng. You just wanted to add humor, I understand.

[P] *Sighs* thank goodness.

[T] *Laughs*

[P] Please keep reading!