❤One❤

♡Be my Valentine♡

 

Quote: Where is the love?

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

(Your POV)

I lay in my bed awake. In my left hand was a letter. I read it once, twice, and chose to ignore it. I sighed, picked up the letter and read it, to confirm that it was true.

⬀⬂⬀⬂⬀⬂⬀⬂⬀⬂

Miss Lee,

I am sad to say this, but you have not payed the rent for three months. Sadly, I am going to have to close down your Cafe. Although it brings pleasure to me, to eat and drink there occasionally, you have not payed. And as you know, there will be consequences. It has been a pleasure doing business with you.

Yours sincerely,

Mr ManSu Park

⬀⬂⬀⬂⬀⬂⬀⬂⬀⬂

I covered my face with a pillow and cried. It is true, the Cafe no longer belongs to me. I guess I'm going to have to go job seeking once again. 'Why did I even have to have this bad luck huh?' I thought looking up, to my ceiling. 'Why didn't I take the business management course instead? If I had, then I'd probably have a really great job.' I sighed, rose from my bed then stood up from my bed and walked into my shower. 'What am I doing just sitting there? I need to be out and about looking for a job. And right now, I'll take ANY job available.'

.

.

.

(Seung Hyun's POV)

Hyung, wake up.” Someone was nudging my shoulder. I shook their hand away.
Go away.” I mumbled, really annoyed by this person now. All of my friends were younger than me, so I wasn't really sure which dongsaeng was poking me.
Wake up.” He said again. Grumbling a cuss word, I sat up. “Hyung thats the fourth time this week I've caught you asleep on your sofa. I think you need to take a break hyung.” It turned out to be YoungBae. But in my world, we weren't able to use our real names. So, instead of YoungBae it was Taeyang. And for me, it was T.O.P. I knew my friends were worrying about me, but I really needed to work extra hard. My club was going to go down the drain if I didn't do something about it. And last night, I had a brainstorm of what was missing. A bartender, girl if possible. I called one of my workers and told the to put up the 'We're hiring' sign up. Lets just say, we'll have a new member to our club.

.

.

.

(Your POV)

I walked out of my home and headed to the bus stop. I needed to take the bus number 139 in order to get to Seoul central where people were busy and yet, it looked peaceful and serene. Luckily when I arrived at the bus stop, there was a bus that arrived, and it wasn't full. Therefore I was able to sit down. I searched for an acceptable seat and sat down on the window side.

I was looking out the window, when I saw someone familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. The person turned around and saw me. His eyes widened. They looked so familiar. But I just didn't know why. I shrugged then looked the other direction instead. Must be a trick of the light.

I took out my I-pod and listened to any random song that came up. It was a song by an American band called Black Eyed Peas. The title of the song was, 'Where is the love?' I agree with that question. Where is the love? More importantly, where's mine?

I sat in my seat thinking deeply about the answer of these questions: a) Where is my love? b) Why haven't I fallen in love yet? c) What does it feel like to be in love?
Answers: a)- dunno b)- dunno c)- dunno. I have NO idea what it is like to be in love. Not at all. I sighed. Soon the bus came to a halt I looked out the window again. I stood up, the following stop was when I had to get off.

.

.

.

(Seung Hyun's POV)

I got into my car and drove off to my club. After a fifteen minute drive I arrived.

Even though it was just 1pm my club was packed with people, and boy am I proud of it!

Hyung, we have a problem.” I looked over to see Seung Ri looking down. All of my friends were afraid of me. I didn't want them to be, I always tried my best to keep my cool. “Hyung...the money is getting low. More and more people are going to the club across us called 'P.T.D' which stands for, 'Party Till Dawn' and by my sources, they always do.” My eyes widened. “Competition huh? Well, let the games begin. Seung Hyun, tell me more about the owners arraso?”
Seung Ri sighed, whenever I called him Seung Hyun it meant that I wasn't angry or mad. Just a tiny bit surprised. No one had ever dared to go against me and my club before. This was a first. “Okay, lets see. The owner's name is Lee Minho. His friend, Kim Joon is his co-partner. The club opened only last week, and have been getting lots of customers. But fortunately for us, not as many as ours. However, they're rising to the top. More and more people are getting attracted to that club due to the fact of its bright and attracting colors. Sorry to bring this up to you right now, but it is a matter of urgent need.” Seung Ri explained while we walked to my office. “Well, we'll just have to organize something that they won't see coming.” I said, smiling.

.

.

.

(Your POV)

I was walking along the streets of busy Seoul. Looking anywhere which may have a 'Help wanted' or 'Hiring' sign. Any sign signaling hiring. Thats how desperate I am. If I don't find any jobs available, that when I'll go to the job center.

I came to my final decision. To go to a job center. Because honestly there weren't any hiring places right now. However just as I was about to cross the road, a red sign caught my eye. A 'we're hiring' sign was up. I broke into a smile and dashed for it. But as I neared, I saw that the place was a club. Hopefully the job was as a bartender. I'm only good at that for these kind of places. I took a deep breath of air and walked in.

The interior was different. There were hearts, love seats and love songs. I had just remembered that the club was called 'Lurve' so maybe that was why there were hearts everywhere. I continued my quest into locating the place where I would be able to apply. Soon I bumped into someone.

Mianhae.” I said. “No, its-” she paused, “_______ ah?” I looked up. “Mi Cha unnie, what are you doing here?” I asked. “I work here as one of the bartenders. Why are you here?” “Looking for a job.” I sighed, “got kicked out yesterday.” “Aww, you poor thing. Well, would you like me to lead you to the main office?” she offered. “Ne. That would help a lot unnie.” I said and followed her to the main office.

Mi Cha unnie knocked on the door. A faint 'enter' was heard. Mi Cha glanced back towards me and nodded. We both walked inside. I looked around me, the office was much more different than the club itself. For one thing, paper was everywhere. I heard a gasp, and turned to where it came from.

.

.

.

(Seung Hyun POV)

I gasped. She looked so much like her. But she couldn't have because last week I got a letter from her parents saying she was dead. So, maybe I had a problem, maybe here was something in my head. Or just a trick of the light. 'Yes, thats right. A trick of the light.' I thought and looked at Mi Cha and the girl.

Sir, this is Lee _______ ah. A friend of mine. She'd like to apply for the job.” Mi Cha said. I looked at the girl beside her. The ______ ah girl smiled at me. 'Even her smiles are the same,' I thought. “Sure, welcome to the club 'Lurve'. But first we have to think of a name for you. How about Leila?” I asked. _______ ah looked confused for a moment but nodded after a couple minutes. “Leila is fine with me sir.” Please, you're in our family. We treat everyone here as our family. Mi Cha here is Mimi and I myself am T.O.P. Seung Hyun if you prefer but either way I don't mind.” I said smiling at her. ________ ah sighed then broke into a smile. “But sir, I prefer to call you that. And you won't be disappointed by me. I'm a hard worker and will do my best.” She said confidently. I genuinely smiled back at her.