❤Four❤

♡Be my Valentine♡

 

Sorry for the late update folks!


Quote: I'll go on loving you, and always will...


♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡


(Your POV)


'Bringgg!!! Bringgg!!!'


I sat up from my bed. To my right was my VERY annoying alarm. Rolling my eyes, I turned it off. Sadly it didn't. Frustrated, I picked up the stupid clock and threw it against a wall. Oh yes, my mood today was not good. Not good AT ALL.


Walking drunkenly to my bathroom, I remembered something very important. Something which I would never had expected. “I AM DaeCho.” I whispered to myself. Everything fit though. My flashbacks of people calling me DaeCho. People thinking of me AS her. When in fact, I AM her. Smiling, I walked into the standing shower. 'I think my mood's changed now.' I thought, humming to a song while putting shampoo on.

.

.

.

(Seung Hyun's POV)


I woke up. Sitting up I shook my head. 'Yet again you left me DaeCho, but this time I'll try harder to get you back.' I thought. I stood up and walked over to my window, to observe the outer world.


I saw something, which I never expected. My car, covered in pink paint. A message written on it, used by a finger possibly. Putting on my shirt and some shorts I ran down the stairs to see the damages.


My eyes widened at the sight before me. My precious Volvo was wrecked. The message on the side said, 'Give up now, otherwise there'll be consequences.' I growled in annoyance, whoever did this will pay. And I have a certain idea on who...Lee Minho, you're going D.O.W.N. down!!!

.

.

.

(Your POV)


I walked to my nearest bus stop and took the bus 139. Sadly, there were too many people so I had to stand up. The bus came to an unexpected halt, and many people accidentally let go of the handle bars. Including me, however instead of hitting the bus floor, I met arms. Looking up I was surprised. I quickly went back to my standing position and gripped the bar tightly – what I should have done in the first place.


Aren't you gonna say thanks?” He asked.

Kamshamnida Taeyang oppa.” I said between gritted teeth, he really was annoying me, with his sarcasm and all.


Luckily that was the only talking we did together. However luck doesn't seem to last long, we had to get off at the same stop – T.O.P.'s club 'Lurve'.


On our way to the club a purse snatcher took my purse. I was about to go after him, but Taeyang held his arm out. “I've got this.” he says then ran off to get my purse back. Rolling my eyes, I took the short cut route, to a place I knew the thief would go to.


I was just standing there, waiting until....


Yah! Give it back!” was heard, possibly Taeyang. I smiled at the guy's silly attempt. Soon the thief stood before me. He was about to run past me, but I stuck my foot out. Taeyang came moments afterwards...breathless. He was bent over, clutching his knees. “H-how did you know about the short c-cut?” I replied by saying,“Umm...there was a sign?” “Oh? Really? Didn't know that.” Taeyang said finally standing. Soon his eyes widened. I felt movement behind me then, form a fist with my left hand and punched something behind me. Taeyang looked at me in shock. “What? Being master Lee's granddaughter had its effects.” I said, bending down to get my purse then walked ahead of him.


Wait you're Master Lee's granddaughter?” Taeyang asked when he caught up with me. “Ne.” I replied, getting annoyed. “Thats so cool. No wonder you've got good Martial Arts skills. You know, T.O.P. used to be trained by your granddad, but stopped. So, that means you know more martial arts than him!” Taeyang exclaimed. “Shut up.” I said. “Yes ma'am.” He replied, then saluted. I laughed, this guy really was funny.

.

.

.

(Seung Hyun POV)


Luckily I had another car in my garage, so I used that one for my journey to work. I turned the key, to start the engine. It roared to life seconds later. 'I haven't used this car in ages!' I thought, adjusting the rear-view mirror. Satisfied with the result, I began to back up.


Eventually, I reached my club's parking lot. I reversed my car, into my reserved position and got out. Locking the car automatically, I walked away into the car park entrance door to my club. It always looked the same, but this time I had a new theme. 'Heartbreak.' You see, my main theme was 'love' and so, why not the opposite? Which is 'heartbreak.'


My employees started to come in one by one. Strangely, I waited for one specific employee. ______ ah. Strange really, and yet I found it normal. Eventually she walked in...laughing? That was when I then saw YoungBae following close behind, laughing too. And it was definitely genuine because his eyes seemed to shrink. For some reason, I was angered by this.


Both then stopped laughing and observed the changes of my club. _______ ah gaped. She finally realized the changes of the club then went to the staff's changing room, to change into her work clothes.. 'Took your time,' I thought, smirking. Her expression was one of pure cuteness. 'Wait! Cuteness? Since when have I thought of someone cute?...Maybe now?' I wondered.


Yo! My man, guess what I found out.” YoungBae said. “What is it?” I asked, I know he's just trying to entertain me and stuff, but sometimes I wish he did it a bit more...less? “Guess what I found out!” he squealed. I rolled my eyes, “you found out that you sounded like a fan-girl earlier?” I asked, being 'funny' too. “No...do I sound like a girl?...But back to the real thing, you know ______ ah?” He asked. “Yes I do.” I replied. “Well, she's the granddaughter of Master Lee.” He said. My eyes widened. 'But...DaeCho was Master Lee's ONLY granddaughter. Maybe he's talking about another Lee.' I thought. “And, the Master Lee I'm talking about is YOUR Master Lee.” 'YoungBae SHUT UP! I have to think.' I said in my head. As if on time, ______ ah came out with her uniform on.

.

.

.

(Your POV)


I came out, wearing the usual uniform. But as I walked in, it appeared that I had interrupted an important conversation. Slowly I backed away. The stares T.O.P. was giving me, was a TEENY bit weird. If you call strange teeny that is.


Leila come here.” T.O.P. said. 'Huh? Leila? Oh yeah! I'm at work.' I thought, confused but followed instructions and walked over anyway. When I reached T.O.P. he led the both of us to his main office. He then turned to me and peered closely. “Lee DaeCho?” He asked. My eyes widened. “You think I'm her too? Why does everyone think that?! I AM LEE _______ AH!!!” I said, or rather, angrily shouted. Even though I already knew the truth, something else...completely different came out. “Really? Because Master Lee only had one granddaughter and her name is DaeCho.” He explained. “Okay, so what if I AM DaeCho, who are you to be concerned?” I asked, giving up. He leaned down into my ear and whispered, “her boyfriend.” My eyes widened...h-he was the blurry face?



♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡


I think this is another long chapter.

Soo...T.O.P. already knows...but who are you to make sure?

 

Please leave comments!!