❤Three❤

♡Be my Valentine♡

 

Quote: You never realize whats in front of you...until its gone.

 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡


(Your POV)

I was walking out of the house. 'Why does that family think that I'm their daughter? Why?' I wondered. I was about to cross the street, but a car was coming. Even though there was light, the driver couldn't see me. And so I got run over. I was lying limp, on the ground. Unconscious...

.

.

.

(Seung Hyun's POV)

 

~Pick me up!!! I told you! Pick me -~ I picked up my phone, regretting my ring tone. It was so annoying.

Yeobeseyo?” I spoke into the phone.
Hyung! I ran over someone and you'll never believe who it is.”
Who?”
Lee DaeCho!” Exclaimed my younger brother Choi Minho. My eyes widened and my grip on my phone tightened. “Where are you?” I asked him. “Seoul central medical center. Why?” I hung up on him, right before I could answer. I needed to reach DaeCho...fast.

 

I was stuck in traffic. I honked my horn five times, really annoyed. Sighing I punched my steering wheel. I came to my last hope, to get out of my car and run to the hospital. If it really was DaeCho, then I needed to hurry.

.

.

.

(Your POV)

 

I awoke. I looked around me, it was all white even my clothes. Seconds later, I realized I was in a hospital. Next to me was a familiar but also not familiar boy. I sat up.

 

Hold on there for a minute noona. You need your rest.” The boy said. “Who are you?” I asked him. The boy's eyes widened. “Noona, you don't remember me?” he asked looking hurt. 'You pabo, look what you did to him now.' I scolded myself. “I'm sorry, but should I know you?” I asked again.
I am Choi Minho.” As soon as he said hid name everything came back to me, that it hurt my head doing so.


✧✦Flashback✦✧

 

I was in my car driving to my boyfriends house. I looked out of my window, not realizing a gasoline truck heading towards me. But when I looked back at the road, I saw it. Fortunately I had managed to swerve to the side, however the car fell off a cliff. I tried to unbuckle the seatbelt, but it was stuck and held on...tight. Really tight. I had no hope, and just sank down into the sea. Starting my unconsciousness – Coma.

 

.....

 

A couple days before that....

 

.....

 

I was next to my boyfriend, and he turned to look at me with a huge smile. We were watching a movie. It was one hell of a hilarious movie. One that I will never forget. He then said, “Happy Anniversary honey.” He said. “You too oppa.” I said. He then hugged me from behind, causing me to smile.

 

✧✦End of Flashback✦✧

 

In my flashback, the person who portrayed my boyfriend's face was too fuzzy and I couldn't make out who he was, but whoever he was, he surely was my Mr Right, but if so why isn't he with me now?

 

Ummm....Minho right?” I asked the young boy, he feverishly nodded. “I've got to leave.” I started to stand up and managed to leave the room, but not before hearing, “but noona...you remembered.” from Minho. 'I'm sorry, but there's too many things going on in my head. I... I need time to think about it.' I ran out of the hospital, still in my hospital gown and attempted to get home.

.

.

.

(Seung Hyun's POV)

 

I ran for the entrance. I asked the receptionist where DaeCho's room may be. She simply stated the room 104. Thanking her, I ran for it. I nearly passed it but my fast eyes saw the door number.

 

I opened the door after a long intake of air. I hadn't seen DaeCho in ages. Walking in, I was disappointed. There was only one person in there, my brother who looked...distracted in some way.

 

Hyung, before you yell at me, DaeCho really was here. But she decided to leave all of a sudden. Hyung, she forgot about everything, she didn't remember me at all. What happened to her hyung?” Minho asked, looking at me. I walked over to him and patted his shoulder. “I don't know dongsaeng ah. How I wish I did, but I really don't know.” I sighed, I couldn't be mad at him, it wasn't his fault. “Okay, lets leave now.” I said after three minutes. “Arraso hyung.” Minho replied.

 

The both of us exited, after paying for the medical bills. Whoever the person Minho thought was DaeCho, surely owed me a lot of money, unless she really was DaeCho. I took Minho to my old home, but since I've become what I am now, I haven't been coming to this house. If I did, my enemies will know where my loved ones are, and kidnap them or something. And I wouldn't want that at all. “Bye hyung.” Minho waved 'bye' to me, while I nodded in response. Driving away afterwards. 'Wherever you are DaeCho, I'll find you.' I thought.

.

.

.

(Your POV)

 

Gasping for air, I reached my house. I forgot that my leg had been injured. But during that run, I realized that maybe, just maybe the family I met earlier may be my real family. To investigate, I'll go back there tomorrow. 'Oh no I can't! I have to be at work, well I'll go after my shift then.' I decided while opening my house door.

 

Inside I went and instantly, when I got into my living room, I sat down on my sofa. Exhausted because of the run. Soon more flashbacks came.

 

✧✦Flashback✦✧

 

I was laughing. Soon everything became serious.

Happy Valentines day DaeCho.” Said my 'boyfriend.' I looked up and saw a smile, which was familiar but all the other features remained fuzzy. I smiled back at him. He gave me a box, which I accepted happily. I opened it and saw the most beautiful ring ever. Sure, it looked simple to other people, but unlike other people I like simple things. And this item in my hand, was he best simple thing ever. “Kamshamnida oppa.” I said happily and put the ring on. I stretched out my hand, where it glinted in the sunlight. I turned around, with a blinding smile and wrapped my arms around him...wanting to never let go.

 

✧✦End of Flashback✦✧

 

I realized that a tear had slid down my cheek. I checked the time on my watch, 23:40. Sighing, I walked up my stairs and headed to my room. 'You're right Minho shii, I do remember. I remember everything except who my boyfriend is.'

.

.

.

(Seung Hyun POV)

 

I banged my head on the dashboard of my car. “How could I let here go again?” I asked out loud. Shaking my head, I got out of my car and into my house. The first room I went to was my living room I went. Soon, I started to have flashbacks of happy moments with DaeCho.

 

✧✦Flashback✦✧

 

I was looking in the jewelry store looking for anything DaeCho may fancy. Meaning, any simple items. Soon a ruby red, yet small, heart shaped ring stood out from all the rest. I called for one of the salesladies and asked her for the price. Luckily, it was in my budget so I brought it.

 

Following day∥

 

I was sitting beside DaeCho. She was laughing my favorite laugh. “Happy Valentines day DaeCho.” I said smiling sweetly. She smiled back at me, I then took out the box containing the ring. I handed it to her, which she accepted happily. She opened it, then her face lit up. I knew it was what she wanted. DaeCho liked simple things you see. And what is simpler than a small ruby ring? “Kamshamnida oppa.” She said to me. She then put it on and stretched it out. It glinted in the sunlight. She turned around, smiling as brightly as the Sun. She then hugged me. I hugged her back...never wanting to let go.

 

✧✦End of Flashback✦✧

 

It took me a while, but I realized I was crying. I missed those moments with DaeCho. If only I was able to have her back. I'd do ANYTHING to get her back....wherever she is....