❤Five❤

♡Be my Valentine♡

miss me? Sorry for the wait folks!

Enjoy the update!

Quote: What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what LIES within us.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

(Your POV)

'B-boyfriend? He's Mr. Fuzzy-face?' I asked myself shocked. “You...you're-” I tried to get out before I was interrupted by some random guy.

“Hyung, we've got company.” Said a guy with short black hair and a mischievous smile. “GD, thanks for the info. May I ask who it is?” T.O.P. said after a tired sigh. “You're not gonna like it hyung...but its our competition. They demand that you leave...or else.” the 'GD' guy said. “What is the or else?” T.O.P. asked. “You're family is gonna-” GD began. “What the ?! Why the hell did they go after them? Are the too cowardly to get me?” T.O.P. asked...really angry. “Sorry hyung. But if you don't get out there right now...you may lose them, I'm afraid.” GD said, looking down. Without a second thought, T.O.P. walked out of the office. GD stayed behind.

I stared at the guy. He stared back then broke into a smirk. He then pulled off an elastic mask, revealing a much more younger and WAY more different looking guy. 'So...he isn't GD? Then who is he?' I wondered peering at the guy.

“I don't believe we've met. I'm Lee Minho.” He said, holding his hand out. “Leila.” I said, shaking it. Not knowing what was going on. Who was the competition? Why was this Minho guy wearing a mask of a friend of T.O.P.? “Oh, I know you're not Leila...DaeCho.” He sneered then grabbed my arm. He gagged me and tied a rope around my wrists. All I did though was struggle, causing him to slow down just a bit but it still didn't stop him.

Three minutes later I found myself...sat in the back of a car, headed to someplace I didn't know.
.
.
.
(Seung Hyun's POV)

I ran out, furious. But when I got out nobody was there. Soon GD walked in looking...panicky. He spotted me then ran over.

“Hyung, have you seen me anywhere recently?” He asked me. “Yeah...in my office just a minute ago. Waeyo?” I asked him. “Hyung, that wasn't me...it was Lee Minho. He's put on a mask disguised as anyone close to you. And I think the GD you met earlier was him.” GD said. 'But...I thought I was just talking to him...about my family...and OH MY GOSH! He's right.' I thought then ran over back to my office...

...just in time to see legs being dragged out from the corner of my eye. 'DAECHO!!!' I screamed in my mind. “I know its you.” I said, and ran for it. However when I reached outside, there was no one to find at all. No one...
.
.
.
(Narrator)

You were taken to a hideout somewhere deep into the rural areas of Seoul. During the journey you had fallen asleep and so, right now your head was rested upon the window. Outside the weather was bad. It was snowing, heavily.

Soon the car came to a halt. The door opened, causing your head to fall. Luckily your body didn't collapse to the ground, because your kidnapper was kind enough to put a seatbelt on you. However it did wake you up. You looked up and squinted your eyes. The snow kept falling into your eyes. You smiled upon seeing the pretty, cotton-like frozen rain. Minho – who had kidnapped you looked at your face. It was cute...yet he hated it. Mostly because you and T.O.P. were 'close'.

“DaeCho, welcome to my territory. You're gonna have to stay here for a while.” Minho said, grinning. 'At least he explained nicely.' You thought, nodding. Minho grabbed you arm and dragged you to a barn, not far from where he had parked. 'I take back what I thought.' You thought as soon as he had dragged you.

He pushed you into the barn then closed the door not even untying your wrists. Soon a gasp was heard. You looked to the place where it came from. “DaeCho?” A voice asked, it was a woman's voice. She stood up and walked towards you. Once close up, you recognized her instantly. Thus, you had a flashback.

✧✦Flashback✦✧

You were walking to a house. It was big yet, not a mansion. You knocked onto the door. A woman, who looked just like T.O.P. answered the door. “DaeCho! Welcome! Come in come in!” She beckoned you to enter the house. “Noona” yelled a Minho walking down the stairs...actually it was more like a run. “Annyong dongsaeng.” You waved to Minho, smiling.

✧✦End of Flashback✦✧

Smiling at the woman you looked towards her. “Mrs Choi?” You asked. She nodded, “gosh, I thought you were dead. In fact we got a letter from some people saying you were.” she said. “Well...I can explain, actually, my name now is _______ ah.” you explained.

After chatting some time, you started to feel uncomfortable. Then remembered that your wrists were tied up. Mrs Choi offered to help, but you declined. Taking in a deep breath you began the technique. Which was basically a way to get your wrists free. Holding in your breath you managed to get your left wrist free. You then went back to normal breathing. Concentrating hard, you managed to free your right wrist also. Smiling proudly you looked back at Mrs Choi. She stared at you in awe. She never knew about your mastery. She didn't even know you long enough to know!

“Well...that was amazing, noona, how did you do that?” came a voice father into the barn. You walked towards it to see a bruised faced Minho. Gasping you sat down beside him. “You were right dongsaeng ah, I do remember. And, when you're ready, I'll teach you arraso?” You asked him. He nodded, smiling weakly. 'You poor thing! What did they do to you?' you wondered smiling at him...so T.O.P.'s family and you were now hostages of Lee Minho. T.O.P.'s apparent rival.
.
.
.
(Seung Hyun's POV)

“That bastard! I...what did I do to deserve this?” I shouted. Okay, now I was REALLY furious, None of my friends dared to be closer than four feet. I could get very violent if very angry. “Hyung, why are you so mad? So what if they took a bartender? Who was she anyways?” Daesung asked, being the bravest out of the remaining sane four. “Who was she? SHE WAS FREAKING DAECHO!!!!” I shouted, causing Daesung to flinch and cower. I saw this and instantly went back to sane mode. “Sorry.” I said bowing my head in shame. 'See! This is why I hate having people I love close to me. They either end up kidnapped...or dead. He also has my mom and brother.' I thought. Growling – my anger returned – I kicked the table. This caused it to collapse into two pieces. 'How am I to find her and my family?' I wondered.

Soon, I had an idea. If my dad knew he'd go ballistic, but he'd probably be able to help. After all, he was part of the T.S.A – Top Secret Agency. So top secret that, that name isn't even the real one. Only members of T.S.A knew the real name. But swore it to secrecy. However, I only knew about my dad being part of it, because I saw his stash of weapons while a young boy.

Having no other choice, I sighed and picked up my phone. Ready to hear the ballistic shouts from my father.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

I was pacing back and forth. Thinking of a way to escape. Then I remembered one thing. The 'kidnapper' had forgotten to search in my pockets to see if I had any way of escaping. Luckily, I still found my phone in my right pocket. Feeling relieved, I took it out. Though the signal was low, at least the battery was full.

Putting on a smile, I walked over to Mrs Choi and Minho, to show them that I had managed to get a way of escaping. I was in thought of who to call. I eventually found who, but I didn't know his number. So I walked over to Minho and had him call him for me.
.
.
.
(Seung Hyun's POV)

I had just finished talking to my father on the phone. And nearly got deaf from hearing his non-stop rants about 'how I should have been more careful.' and about 'why didn't you just follow in my footsteps to become part of the T.S.A?'. I pinched the bridge of my nose, truly stressed out.

~Pick me up!!! I told you! Pick me up!!! I told you to freakin-~

I picked up my phone to stop the sound. “Dude, you should really change that ring tone!” mentioned Daesung. I nodded in agreement and put the phone to my ear. “Yeobeseyo?”
“HYUNG!” came a voice all too familiar. Panicky, I started asking, “what? Are you hurt? Why did you call? Where are you? Who is with you? Are you okay? Tell ME!!!” “Woah, chillax dude! Noona, umma and I are in some kind of barn. We were all knocked out on our way here, so we really dunno. No need to worry. We're all fine.” He replied. “Good. Listen-”

“I'm sorry, but the other person has hung up. Please leave a message.” came a voice.

“!” I shouted and threw my phone to the ground. Either the phone died, or worse. Minho found out and hung up for them.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

My phone was grabbed and thrown to the ground. My eyes, closed and feeling sad, hearing the crack and pieces fall apart. Carefully opening my eyes, I saw the person who destroyed my only way of escape. Angrily I stood up and glared at the dude.

“Listen. I don't know what I did to you. So why the hell am I here?” I shouted at his face. The guy, Lee Minho, sneered. “DaeCho DaeCho DaeCho. Being involved with T.O.P. is just a good alibi for you to stay here. So...” He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me into a sitting position. “Stay put!” He said, then walked away. 'How I wish I had just ignored the 'help wanted' sign and went to the job center instead!' I groaned in my head.

“Noona, gwenchaneyo?” Minho asked. I nodded my head, glaring at the direction the 'bad' Minho had just disappeared from. “We gotta get outta here.” I said after a second of thinking. “How?” Minho asked confused at my way of thinking. “Well, we'll figure out a way.” I said, determined and with a mind full of hate. Hate toward the guy who kidnapped me... T.O.P.'s mom, and brother. Whoever did this is going to pay. Minho...you better watch your back...

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹Two weeks later☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹
.
.
.
(Narrator POV)

Two weeks had passed. And yet, nothing was heard from you, Minho or T.O.P.'s mom. However P.T.D still got more customers. And with T.O.P. being depressed, who would even want to go to his club?

~Pick me up! I told you to-~

“Yeobeseyo?” T.O.P. answered, tiredly. He had stayed up, every single night trying to find your whereabouts. “Son, we traced the call. Apparently DaeCho is just three miles away from Seoul. Just head south and you'll find her. However, she's in private property.” His dad said. “Psht, private my ! I don't care! Just tell me the place and I'll go get her!” T.O.P. said impatiently. “You really are my son. Okay, she's apparently in...Lee's previous warehouse for their farming goods, which was abandoned so they had to get a new 'career' path.” His dad explained for him. “Kamshamnida appa. You're the best!” T.O.P. said, standing up, and walking out of the room, after hanging up the phone.

He texted his 'Big Bang' friends. {{Make sure you're not doing anything. We're going to have a party.}} - Is what it said.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

'At least they're feeding us!' I thought looking at the food on the table, which I never realized was in the barn. I groaned, two weeks...how I hate it! I need fresh air! Plus, Minho keeps snoring during the night, which disturbs me! I poked Minho, he looked at me annoyed. “Waeyo?” He asked. “Could you minimize your snoring? Too loud!” I explained. Minho blushed, feeling embarrassed. Well I would be if I was in his position. Soon the door opened. I expected it to be the...other Minho but instead it was someone much more different. He had light brown hair instead of black. And it was straight instead of curled.

“Nice to meet you. My name is Kim Joon.” He said walking over to me. 'Oh~ He's Lee Minho's partner in crime.' I thought. I glared up at him, he just shook his head, smiling. “I'm sorry about this. Minho has always got what he wants. And he's kinda angry that your friend isn't giving in. Don't worry, I'll help you if you need help.” I looked closely up at him, making sure he was telling the truth. “Are you sure?” I asked. “Positively.” I shrugged and stood up. Then hit him on the stomach. “I don't believe you.” I said sitting back down. Coughing Kim Joon glared at me. “You'll regret this.” then walked off. I smiled triumphantly. 'I knew you were lying.' I thought.
.
.
.
(Seung Hyung's POV)

I was getting myself ready. Hiding guns in secret pockets and so on. “Remind me to never get on your bad side.” Daesung said. I looked at him, and smirked. “Guys, how would you like...to crash a party?” I asked. “Depends on what kind.” Taeyang asked. I sighed, “okay, I was trying to be sarcastic, but since you don't get it. How would you like to...get some revenge?” I asked. “Hyung, its YOUR revenge, not ours.” GD said. I looked over to him. “You're right. But I can't go alone.” I said. “Hyung, don't worry. I'm up for it.” Seung Ri said walking over to the weapons, and grabbed two guns and a swiss army knife. “Me too.” Taeyang said. “Humph...I'm just agreeing so that I can use this baby.” Daesung said holding the sniper in his hand. I expectantly looked at GD. He sighed. “Fine fine! Whatever. I'm in!” I smiled triumphant. Then we all walked out of the room.

However a girl blocked us. We all looked toward her. She was Mi Cha.
.
.
.
(Narrator's POV)

Mi Cha smirked at all of them geared up. She wanted to help to. Sure she quit the lessons with Master Lee, however that didn't stop her from becoming...a secret agent. It was so secret, that even I the author didn't know.

Four boys, excluding T.O.P. looked at Mi Cha. She was looking...very different than her usual appearance. For one thing, she wore eye liner...heavily. “Are we going or are you just going to stare at me?” Mi Cha asked. The guys shook their heads and one by one walked out of the club, to their cars.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Meanwhile, you were patiently waiting for the right time. Soon, one of the guards walked in with the final tray of the day, containing their dinner.

You then let out an ear-piercing scream causing the guard to walk to you, looking worried. After all, we are all humans who get worried. You then took your chance and hit the guard. Causing him to double over with an “Oof.” Wiping your hands you woke up Mrs Choi and Minho. Somehow they had drifted off to sleep, before dinner. Minho was a bit hard to wake up. However you thought of one thing. You took one of the pieces of food on the tray and put it near his nose. Minho then mumbled “I'm up, where's the food?” You laughed but then remembered that their was possibly no one guarding the door at the moment.

You made a run for it, Mrs Choi and Minho close behind. Panting heavily you made it to what looked like an exit. You scanned the area carefully.

Soon...the door burst open and six people appeared...

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Okay, I know this is meant to be my final chapter...but I found this one a bit too long. Hehehe...cliffhanger!
Hope you enjoyed this update.
I may not update again, because the final chapter may take time for me to draft.
So please bear with me.