Introduction to Proposal Theory

Friendship and Marriage

 

Hyunnie P.O.V

 

I kissed him back last night. Did I? I was passionately kissing him back. Or was it just a dream?

I remember to the point he said those sweet proposal lines, and the talk about my ex-boyfriend, pretty unnie? Aniyeo, was it first before the kiss or vice-versa?

I am really going crazy. I am currently showing symptomps of mental breakdown because of my very best friend oppa asked me to marry him. Events last night were just as blurry as my mind right now in case someone is asking me about ...

"Hyunnie-ah!" Hyeri whispered. She sits beside me on my first class today, Introduction to Music Theory by Mrs. Jung. All I notice from this class since I enter it this morning was just the staff (horizontal lines to place the notes) and its blacky notes. Of course, we start from the very basic, understanding the notes before we play it to various instruments. Although it seems as a formality speech given by her, knowing we must also know this very basic standard of music theory since we enrolled in this Post-modern Music major. So, I technically passed this class today. Sorry, Mrs. Jung. I will listen to your teaching very soon, but not today I guess.

Ah, Hyeri called me before. It took me around 10 seconds to get my mind back to my brain that is currently located in the class, after being drifted in my own crazy and messy mind.

"You called me? Mian, Hye-ri-ah." as I stare at her blankly.

"Yah, you okay? You keep looking front but you look like a zombie. Like slow breathing, stare blankly, no soul, ha?" She looked at me with worried eyes.

"Ah, did she notice me?" I said referring to Mrs. Jung.

"She did. A few times. Looked away right after." said Hyeri. "You must be looking so pitiful right now for her to be ignoring her zombie student like that." She added as she whispered it to my ear.

"Really? Is it that bad?" I chuckled. Yeah finally. Hyeri just gives me her very confused look.

Finally, the class is dismissed. Fortunately.

Not it. I still have to face my dear friend, Lee Hye Ri.

 

 

Kyuhyun P.O.V

Me: My classes are over for today. Text me when you're done. Lunch maybe? -Honey-

Hyun: Still have one left and I am eating right now. Don't skip yours :) -Not Your Honey-

Me: With whom? Yah, you can't be just eating with anyone. If you are worried, then eat with me :D -Soon-to-be Your Honey-

Hyun: With Hye Ri. Just eat, arraseo?  I'll text you when I'm done. -No Status Yet-

 

Yah. This girl. Still she makes me smile even after seeing her cold-text-replies. I bet she is still nowhere to find in her own imagination land. Yeah, who won't if they are in this situation. Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, you must be patient. At least, one person should keep being sane when the other is not.

 

Hyunnie P.O.V

"You were proposed? What do you mean?" Hyeri half yells at me.

"Yah, yah. Soften your voice. You want me to be in paparazi news, huh?" I reply her.

"Don't tell me. Don't tell me you're pregnant!" she shakes with fear.

"You must be overdose watching those family dramas. Of course not." I stare at her then look back at my fried rice. Still have no desire to eat it.

"So, your boyfriend proposed to you. Okay, I got it. But, why? I just couldn't find a reason beside, yep, pregnancy, shotgun wedding, blablabla." She starts blabbering, yep. It doesn't make any sense even to people. "Yah, just be honest." Hyeri looks so, em, serious.

"I am being honest right now. Even for me, these things don't make any sense at all. Just listen, okay?" I look back at her with serious face and serious tone.