The Plan

Friendship and Marriage

Hyunnie P.O.V

"Kyuhyun-ah, Hyunnie-ah, you're coming!!" My mother greets us cheerfully. "Let's go to the dining room, they are already waiting for both of you."

"Ne, Omma." I answer my mother while looking at Kyu oppa. He just raises his shoulder.

At the dining room, my father, Ahjussi, and Ahjumma are talking comfortably. They are still waiting for us to have dinner together.

"Annyeong-haseo, Ahjussi, Ahjumma." I greet them politely.

"Annyeong-haseo, Hyunnie-ah. Hurry, sit there and we will start the dinner." Mrs. Cho greets me back as she smile to me. then, I sit beside Omma and Kyu oppa sits beside me.

As we are having our dinner, Mr. Cho suddenly speaks, " Actually we have a news for both of you. I don't know it would be a good one or a bad one for you. But, for our families, this is really good news." He looks at us seriously.

"What news is that, Appa? Don't make me so curious." answered Kyu oppa as he eats his dinner.

"We have already talked about it, I mean both families already agreed about this plan. We just need your agreement." Mr Cho looks at both of us.

Then Omma says, "Hyunnie-ah, you've already grown up, and we are getting old. We are really worried that we couldn't protect you anymore. So, this time we really think that you must have someone that you can trust.and also can protect you."

I answer, " Omma and Appa, you both should still protect me until I find the right man." Then, I smile to my parents.

Appa says to me," We are really worried that you would not find him soon. You always said like that, but it seems like you have no intention finding the right man."

"Ahjussi, as your daughter is still finding the right man for her, I promise I will protect her like my own sister, so you do not have to worry anymore," said Kyu oppa briefly. I'm quite surprised hearing his words. But, I also want to laugh at the same. Oppa, you are really funny!!! Hihihi.

 

 

Kyuhyun P.O.V

 

Aahh, this kid must feel crazy after her parents asked her to find a boyfriend. Then without thinking anymore, I just say, "Ahjussi, as your daughter is still finding the right man for her, I promise I will protect her like my own sister, so you do not have to worry anymore." In my head, I just mumbling alone, ahh I must save this kid.

Yeah, these kind of words will sound really funny if they are out from my mouth. But when I am mumbling alone, Mr. Choi suddenly answer me, "Then, please protect her forever, please... please be.. my son-in law..."

I'm really shocked. My heart is beating faster, and FASTER.. I look at Hyunnie, and it seems like we are in the same condition.

SHOCKED.