The Meeting

Friendship and Marriage

Kyuhyun P.O.V

Aisssh. That kid always has bad temper. Luckily, you have a good and handsome oppa like me. Kekeke.

Better go to my class now..

 

Hyunnie P.O.V

Always end like this. Huffft. I always lose to him. Yeah, I always lose to that evil!

But, I must admit that he is the best oppa and the best friend in the world. Although I'm really tired with his evilness, kekeke.

Better go to the class now. My first day at campus, yeayyy!

 

Author P.O.V

Meanwhile, at a restaurant, there is a family meeting between Cho and Choi's family (Kyu and Hyunnie's  parents). They usually make a gathering like that every week. Yeah because both families are really close friends.

"The business is going well and what I have to do now is enjoying my life with my family and friends. Am I right?" said Mr. Choi to his friends.

"You're right, friends. What else to do in our old days?" said Mr. Cho.

"I think we must have a new toy, emm I mean, don't you all want a grandchild? Our children are both mature." said Mrs. Cho jokingly.

"Yah, yeobo. You know that our Kyu doesn't have any girlfriend now. How can we expect him to be married? You know, he keeps being single for almost a year." said Mr. Cho.

"Our Hyunnie, too. Seems like they both have promised about something. Maybe about dating together or married together? I don't know what those two think about. They get along too well." said Mr. Choi as he laughed.

"Yeah guys, because of those two get along well, and they are single now, why don't we ask them to be married?" said Mrs. Choi suddenly. And of course her statement made her friends surprised.

"Yeobo! What did you say? I mean, are you serious that you want Kyuhyun and Hyunnie get married?" said Mr. Cho to his wife.

"Ehm, yeahh! I'm pretty sure about this. You all know those two really get along well since their childhood. So, what else to be worried about? Yah, how do you think about this, guys? asked Mrs. Choi to her friends.

"Well, at first I think this is a crazy idea. But the more I think about it, somehow I have no doubt about those two getting married." said Mrs. Cho.

"Waw, seems like our feeling as a mother are pretty same!" said Mrs. Choi as she hugged Mrs. Cho tightly.

"Ehmm, it seems like their fate is already known by the elders. You know our parents were really close because of us. They always said how wonderful it would be if those two got married, so we would be a really big family." said Mr. Cho.

"Yes, I remembered that. But we always said that it all depended on their fate. We cannot force them if they already have their own lover." said Mr. Choi.

"Well, maybe this is really their fate. I mean, we don't force them, right? We see that those two are single now and really suit each other well. Besides, before my father passed away, he kept saying that he wanted to see they got married someday, which I couldn't say anything to it and just could nod my head. So, I think this is really the best time to grant his last wish." said Mr. Cho.

"Yeah, it would be good if we can really grant his last wish. So,  first we must get the two know about their marriage plan. I mean if they don't agree to grant their grandfather's last will, we couldn't force them though." said Mr. Choi wisely.

"Yes, I agree with you, yeobo. Let's just tell them about this plan, but don't force them. Ehm, I really hope they will agree to this plan." said Mrs. Choi.

 

 

(Hello readers! Thank you for reading my story. This is the chapter 2. Long way to go :) I hope you will keep reading this story. I'm so sorry if this chapter is quite boring and short. I hope you can give me opinion and comment about what do you expect from this story. Thank you so much for the subscribers and the readers ^^)