Sweet Dongsaeng > Pretty Unnie

Friendship and Marriage

Hyunnie P.O.V

 

Why did he say that? He doesn't want to be my oppa anymore? What did I do wrong? My tears just goes down unknowingly. Then I encourage myself to see oppa's face. But, he smiles, and kneel before me! Then, he strangely says those sweet proposal lines which I couldn't even barely remember it anymore if you ask me now. I am too busy trying to decrease my heart's overly rate.

"Oppa, are you out of your mind? Did you go through something hard today? Why don't you just tell me the whole story?" Only these words come out from my mouth as I also kneel before him and his cheeks.

But Oppa doesn't reply me, he just stares at me hopelessly. Am I right? Did he really go through something really hard that made him hopelessly said all those things? My mind also couldn't think clearly. I am just going blank as he stared at me. Oppa, mianhae, I really don't know how to comfort you as I always do.

But, what if he really meant it, the proposal? Molla, jeongmal. My hearts is still beating like crazy.

 

 

Kyuhyun P.O.V

 

I was proposing her and she just went blank. What did she think? She just stares and me ask if I had a hard time today. Yah, kid, you know me so well for so many years, and yet, you think I am being nervous just because my hard time at campus? This kid really makes me going crazy.

I almost yell at her, but then I realize that was not the right moment to do that. Let's just be good Kyu Oppa for a moment! Then, I just hold her hand tightly as she kneels before me and pull her to stand altogether with me.

Don't you dare to say I am not nervous. I am really nervous to the extent I just couldn't be the usual talkative Cho Kyuhyun. I just keep asking myself where did I get that kind of idea and bravery to say those cheesy proposal lines to her? Before the elders came up with the marriage plan, I really do enjoy my life as her oppa. But, then as soon as they said it, I just couldn't ignore it. I don't know the reason why, but I suddenly have the confidence that we'll turn out better if we choose each other. Weird? I think I am being one right now.

Actually the reasonings are really simple. We are both singles and have known each other for years. I definitely get super jealous when any other man dates her and takes all her attention. When they fight and he makes her cry, I surely beat him up and tell her, "All my life, I have been waiting to make you cry heartbrokenly like this, and he did it first? Hyunnie-ah, oppa is better right? I am just good making you pout at me. No crying, please. I hate seeing your tears." That kind of jealousy was caused by insanity as an oppa? Yeah that was my thought that time.

But now, I must say that I fear to go through all those things again. You know Hyunnie-ah, Oppa always has a hard time thinking about you and your future boyfriend when you always nag me to find a pretty unnie. What if I find your pretty unnie and still bother you as always? You will not act the same anymore to me. And I am pretty sure that I will not be able to stand it, Hyunnie-ah.

Those kind of thoughts come as quick as my words to her then. "Hyunnie-ah. Oppa really couldn't bear the thought of you becoming someone else's. Just let's forget your plan to find me a pretty unnie, shall we?"

 

I pull her closer to me and land a deep kiss.

 

 

 

"True lovers don't marry someone they can live with, they marry someone they can not live without."

(iliketoquote.com)

 

 

 

 

(Hello there, thank you for all the readers. I'm coming back after a very long time. Please be understanding if the story is still not powerful. I'm trying! Gomawo ^^)