That's My Oppa!

Friendship and Marriage

Hyunnie P.O.V

Finally the first day is over! Ahh, I'm so happy today. I have four subjects today, but we haven't learned anything yet, kekeke. We just introduced ourselves and then the teachers would give explanation about the material of this semester.

Mmm.. And I met many new friends. I feel so lucky. Day one is a success :)

Time to go home.. When I walk outside, I see Kyu oppa is waiting in front of his car. Forgetiing about this morning's incident, I immediately run towards him.

"Oppa! Are you waiting for me?" I said with a big smile.

"Of course I'm waiting for you, babo. I have already promised, right?" he said as he ruffled my hair.

"Mmm, I know. But you just promise to pick me up every morning." I said again.

"Yah, if I said I will pick you up, then I will drive you home, too. Babo." he said.

"Ara, ara. But, don't forget to tell me if you cannot drive me home. If you have a girlfriend, in case, kekeke." I said teasingly.

"Aissh, this kid. You must tell me, too, in case your boyfriend wants to drive you home!!" he said as pouting his mouth. Ahh, this oppa is cute when he is angry.

"Aaah, oppa. Stop pouting your mouth, you are so ugly like that, kekeke. I'm just joking, you know." I said to him.

"You know I started to feel frustrated if I remember the 'girlfriend' word. Better you keep it until the right time, until I have someone best." he said.

"Ne, oppa! Better you find that onnie soon if you already feel frustrated now, kekeke." I said.

"Yah, that's your task not to make me feel more frustrated! We've promised each other to stop playing around and find someone the best. You know it'll take a long time." he said 

"Mmm, I know. But we have each other, right? Just try not to make each other frustrated. Deal?"

"I don't think you could do it, dongsaeng." He laughed in evilness.

"Yah, oppa. Of course I can do it. Ara, ara, I think I have to search for a guy, after you've found an onnie, kekeke. So, my task to make you not frustrated is over." I said.

"Mwo? Then you'll wait for long time, I think, kekeke."

"It's okay, I'm still young, right, and you are already old, kekeke."

"Aissh, I'm just older that you by two years! Stop mentioning that 'old' word. You've just promised not to make me frustrated, and you already did that." he said.

"Ara, my handsome oppa. Let's go home now, I'm hungry!"

"Alright, this handsome oppa can't see you starving. Kajja! Get in!" He said to me as he got in the car.

 

As I want to get in, there is a voice called my name. "Hyunnie-ah!"

Aaah, that's Hye Ri. She is my new friend. We take almost all subjects together.

"Ahh, Hye Ri-ah! You haven't gone home yet? Wanna a ride with me?" I asked her.

"Anniyo. Thank you. I'm still waiting for my driver. I want to approach you earlier, but you seemed in a serious conversation with your boyfriend, kekeke." she smiled teasingly.

"Aaah, that oppa is my.."

"Alright, alright. Hurry, get in to the car. He already waits you. Tell me everything tomorrow, okay! Annyeong, Hyunnie-ah." She said as she run to her car and waved her hand to me.

And, I'm still frozen in my position. Hye Ri must think that Kyu oppa is my boyfriend. Aah, I must explain this to her tomorrow. 

Until Kyu oppa called me, then I'm back to my sense.

"Yaa, Hyunnie-ah. You said you were hungry. Why do you stand there forever? Kajja!"

"Ne, oppa." I said as I got in to the car.

"Hyunnie-ah, are you alright. You seem confused." He said as he started the engine.

"Ehm, I'm alright. Don't worry." I said.

"Oh yeah, tonight I will have dinner at your house. Our family seem having a gathering there. My mom just sent me text." he said.

"Wow, that's good then. But, don't they always have a gathering at restaurant?" I asked him.

"Molla-yo. Maybe they want a new atmosphere. I don't understand them though, kekeke." He laughed.