The Beginning

Friendship and Marriage

Dear my new diary,

 

Annyeong! My name is Choi Hyun Hwa.

I just graduated from my high school and already enrolled in Kyunghee University. Yeah, that's where Kyu oppa studies. But, don't you think that I choose that university because of him, kekeke. You must know that Faculty of Art and Music there is number one in Korea . That's the reason why I decided to study there. 

Oh yeah, I choose Post-modern Music as my major, yeah that's what Kyu oppa is majoring, too. But, pleasee diary don't you think that I choose this department because I wanna follow him. I was born to love music and I think this major suits me well.

Ehmm, you must wonder who Kyu oppa is. Hahaha. He is like my own oppa, since I don't have sibling and so does he. His full name is Cho Kyuhyun. I must say that he is really handsome, plus he is tall and really good at singing. when you hear your voice, your heart will be melting! I swear! Kekeke. We grow up together, since our parents are best friends. We live in one district and his house is not too far from mine. Just need 5 minutes by walking.

We always spend time together by playing game (he is a maniac!), watching films at cinema, or just sitting at a coffee house, chit-chatting about our lover (he has many ex-girlfriends, when mine is half of his :D). We spend many time together now since we both are singles and we promise each other to stop playing around and try to find our soulmates. I'm looking forward to it. But, until now, none of us have made a progress, kekeke. WE ARE SINGLE, AND VERY HAPPY!

Okay, it's already late at night, diary. I think that's all my story for tonight. I hope you will be my next best friend after Kyu oppa. Love you! Keep waiting for my next experience!

 

 

Hyunnie P.O.V

-- Next morning --

"Hyunnie!!!! Wake up! You will be late to campus, darling.."

Aah, that's Omma voice. I struggled to open my eyes and tried to sit. I was still so sleepy. But, my spirit suddenly filled me up when I remembered that today's my first day at campus. Omo, I cannot be late for today! With the speed of light, I run to the bathroom and got myself ready. Then, I went to dining room for breakfast. I saw that my parents already sit there, and oh yeah with Kyu-oppa. I forgot that he had promised  to pick me up everyday, since we are in the same college.

"Hyunnie, morning!!! Ready for the first day?" said Kyu oppa to me.

"Yeahhhh, I'm so excited for this. Oppa, don't forget your promise, okay? You must introduce me to your gorgeous friends!!" I said with full excitement.

"Mwoo? Did I agree to that? As a junior I think you are the one that must introduce yourself first! Don't make a shame!" He said that when showing his evil smile.

"Yaaa, but as an oppa, you must help your dongsaeng!" 

"I'm in evil mode today, so I don't want to help you."

"Grrrrrr.. Arra. Wait until you need me, I won't help you!" I said when pouting my mouth.

He then laughs out loud seeing me. " Hahahaha, dongsaeng,  you are so cuteee when you're angry!"

"Yah, both of you. Stop joking around!! Hurry up, finish your breakfast and then go! Continue your fight in the car. I will get headache soon if you both keep fighting here..!" said Omma to both of us, when Appa chuckled hearing that.

Kyu oppa stopped his laugh immediately and then said, "Ne, Ahjumma. Dongsaeng, kajja!"

So, we both left home, and then went to campus with Kyu oppa's car. On the way to campus, I pretended that I was still angry to him. I didn't talk to him and kept seeing outside the window.

Then, he said," Yah, let's see until when you will keep silent to your oppa. Hmm, I think I have something in my pocket. Woooah, CHOCOLATE!!! Hyunnie-ah, do you want this or not?" He gave the chocolate, smiled to me, and continued driving.

AHH! This evil always knows my weakness. I do love chocolate. How could I ignore this. Then I nodded my head and ready to take the chocolate. But, still didn't say anything to him.

He then took away the chocolate and put it back to his pocket. With his evil smile, he said, "Yah, there is no free chocolate, Hyunnie-ah. Give me a kiss and this chocolate is yours. Easy, right?" He pointed his cheek and chuckled.

I cursed in my heart and then shouted, "Yahhhh, shirro. Just keep it for yourself! I don't want it anymore!"

Hearing my shout, he laughed at me. "Hahahaha... Hyunnie-ah, I won this time. You coudn't stop yourself for speaking to me, right? Yeah, of course because your oppa is irresistible, kekeke. Now, stop pouting your mouth, you are not beautiful anymore."

"Oppa! Stop playing around with me!!! How could you be act so immature when you are older than me?" I said, still with anger.

The car stopped in the parking lot. Oh, we were already at campus.

"Here your chocolate and this is for my apology." He then kissed my cheek and smiled widely.

"Yah, oppa. Who told you to kiss me?"

"If you don't forgive me, I'll kiss you again!"

"Ara, ara. I forgive you. Don't act like a kiddy. You are already old! And, don't kiss me again, we are not child anymore!"

"Kekeke, if I don't kiss you, I know you'll keep being mad at me. Besides, the last time I kiss you was when we were in the elementary school. I just want to feel the difference, and I think your cheek last time was more chubby than now, kekeke." He smiled teasingly.

"Yah, you wan't me to be mad again?" I stared at him.

"Kekeke, then I will kiss you again, dongsaeng!"

"Then, I won't be mad at you. NEVER!"

"Aisssh, finally you get back to your sense. You may not be mad at me again, arraseo?"

"Ne, oppa!" I smile halfheartedly. Aissh, this evil.

 

 

(That's all for chapter one. I just want to describe their friendship. So, in this chapter, I haven't made them know about their marriage. Look forward for the next chapter! Comments are needed and thank you for reading ^^!)