Mianhae-yo.. Let's Not

Friendship and Marriage

Nobody's P.O.V (at the garden)

 

"Oppa!" said Hyunnie, "So, you don't agree with them?"

"Ne, I don't." said Kyuhyun weakly. "But, right after my father mentioned my grandfather, my heart fluttered, and I don't know what to do." His tears fell without him knowing.

"Oppa, please don't cry. Arraseo-yo. Just tell them that our grandparents will be more happy if we don't be forced, right?" said Hyunnie, comforting her oppa.

"I know it. But, Hyunnie-ah, do you really want to ignore this marriage?" asked Kyuhyun as he looked Hyunnie in her eyes. The eyes that looked so different. Not his usual sight.

"Oppa, we already make a promise right? I don't want you to be stuck with me forever just because we are forced. You must find a beautiful unnie and I already promise to help you. You forget?" Hyunnie answer her oppa with her puppy eyes, but his oppa still showed his confused and sad look. He was thinking and still do not what to do. He is still in his own world, own mind, until Hyunnie shook his body.

"Oppa, oppa, what are you thinking? Jebal, I really hate your gloomy side, I really hate you everytime you are being like this. Say it to me, share your burden with me, oppa. Mianhae-yo, if what my father said burdens you. I won't be a burden to you. I promise you. Just keep being a good oppa for me until you find your other one. Promise me?" Her tears was falling down.

"I don't want to promise you, Hyunnie-ah. This time, I'm really sorry," Kyuhyun looked in Hyunnie eyes with sad eyes.

"Oppa.. So, you will not be my oppa anymore?"

"Ne, I don't want to keep being your oppa." He stopped his words and walked towards Hyunnie. "Mianhae-yo, but this time let's not ignore their saying."

Hyunnie was so shocked and Kyuhyun was already in front of her. "Oppa... Wh-what do you mean?"

Kyuhyun was still in front of her, but this time he was kneeling and holding her hands.

"Hyunnie-ah.. I don't want to be your oppa anymore. I'm so tired listening your nagging, seeing your puppy eyes, and fighting with you everyday. I'm bored with those things that yo do to me as your oppa." He stopped and saw that Hyunnie already cried. He held her hands more tightly. He smiled and continued his words.

"But, I know I will be more bored without you. I realized that I just wanna to do more things with you. The things that won't be done until we live the rest of our life. So many things including, ...love. Therefore, here I am, Cho Kyuhyun, kneeling in front of you, has decided to give up our previous promise and wanna draw a new promise with you. Choi Hyun Hwa-ssi, will you marry me and stand by my side, so I could protect you forever?"

 

 

*New chapter!!!!! Sorry if this is so chessy. I'm waiting for the comments :D Gomawo!!*