Confused

Friendship and Marriage

Hyunnie P.O.V

This is not right. This is really not right. What did Appa say?

I must be dreaming now. Oh, God.

 

Kyuhyun P.O.V

The time when Mr. Choi said those words, many things came to my mind. I could not think cleary anymore. And, I just got more confused. What is this thing about? Oh please, I'm just 20, and being asked to marry my best friend. What to do?

 

Nobody's POV

"Appa, of course we could not get married now. We are still too young, and I've just lived my college life. Moreover, Kyu oppa is my best friend and I already consider him as my oppa, how could you ask us to get married?" Hyun answered his Appa with half-shouting.

"Hyunnie-ah, calm down. Don't shout out like that to uncle. " Kyuhyun said.

"Oppa, so you are agree with this marriage? You must tell your feeling too!" said Hyunnie.

Kyuhyun just kept in his silence, thinking deeply.

"Hyunnie-ah, we don't force you two to get married now. We just want both of you to be together. You know exactly that your grandparents always wanted to see you married with Kyuhyun, see our families become one." said Mr. Choi.

"And, that was also my father, your grandfather's last saying. For saying this now, I'm really sorry. But, that is the truth, kids." said Mr. Cho as he was looking to his son. Kyuhyun looked more shocked after hear his father's words.

"Everything is in your hands, both of you. We will not force you to get married. But, Kyuhyun-ah, I hope you to keep your promise just now, to protect uri Hyunnie, until she finds someone. We really count on you." said Mr. Choi.

Kyuhyun did not answer that. He suddenly stood up and said, " I know both of our families always want the best for us. But, we are the one who know the best for ourselves. so, please just let us discuss this thing, just both of us." He bowed to the elders. "I'm done eating. Hyunnie-ah, let's talk outside."

Hyunnie still with confused look, following Kyuhyun after sending her bow to the elders.