Chapter 5

My Love For Him

Junsu's POV

      As i stepped out of the car i found Miyu on the swings, "Oppa!" She ran to me, flinging her arms around me.

"Miyu," i pulled her into a bear hug, her hair it was damp. "Did you just shower or something, your hair is still wet."

"i have an indoor pool and i kinda fell in . . . " she said pointing across the street, my mouth immediatley dropped open, "Th-thats your house!? it's more like a mansion!" she let out a laugh, 

"Thats exactly what i said. . ." 

"Miyu, i'm taking you home." i grabbed a hold of her wrist and began dragging her back to the car, " But i like it here!"

"No you don't!" 

"Oppa!," she snatched her hand away from my grasp and slapped both sides of my cheeks with her hands, then pinching them. "i'll be fine, i'm 17 i can take care of myself."

"That's what scares me the most, your confidence in life. anything can happen at any time."

"I'll be fine," she said looking deep into my eyes. aish, i can never win against her. 

"Fine. . . You can let go of my cheeks now." She laughed and squeezed them a little harder before letting them go. "Oh that reminds me." i ranback into the car and grabbed the box of cake, handing it to her. 

"Cake!?" 

"Yeah," as she opened the box her bright smile turned to somewhat a confused look, "Oppa, what happened to the cake!?" she turned the box around trying her best to hold in her laugh. 

"It's a long story," i let out a nervous laugh while scratching the back of my neck. i gestured her back to the playground, so she could sit down and eat.

Miyu's POV

      We sat on the swings, eating away at the cake, and Junsu told me about his adventures in Bejing. 

" isn't that house quite big for you, i mean just looking at it from here. it's quite amazing really." 

"I know, you should see how the inside looks like,"

"Why don't you let Oppa sleep over!"

"No."

"Why Not!?" he said whining and beginning to give me his puppy dog look which stopped working on me years ago. i couldn't tell him that Sehun was sleeping over he would've thrown a tantrum, then again i don't want to talk nor see him right now. . . 

"Oppa, Your foot stinks, your gonna destroy my house with your bad foot odor."

"It doesn't even smell that bad!"

"Even Junho and Taecyeon Oppa says so." 

"Hey i don't hear them complaining about it. . . anymore." 

"It's still a no oppa." 

"Fine , fine. i'll let you off this time."

We laughed a little more and even talked here and there. My phone kept ringing. it was ruining the mood along with interrupting us. 

"Who the hell keeps calling you!?" he grabbed my phone out of my hands , "Oh it's Sehun-Yobeoseyo?"

"Miyu where are you!?"

"Ani,ani it's me Junsu-Hyung."

"Hyung can i talk to Miyu for a minute."

"Ah, sure. is everything okay, you sound like your excersising or something."

"hyung please, this is urgent."

"Okay then. . . ." he handed me the phone, but i hung up on him. "Miyu!" 

"what?"

"Why'd you Hang up, that's really rude of you!"

" i just don't want to talk to him right now."

"Did something happen between the two of you, Miyu if he did something to you , you need to let your oppa know." 

I hesistated to tell him the story, never in my life have i ever had boy problems and i didn't know how i would tell Junsu all about it. I honestly wouldn't even know what he would do, what his reactions would be, it was nerve racking to not know. 

"Oppa, imagine. . . imagine you liked a girl, an ordinary girl. . . like me-"

"Miyu your not an ordinary girl-"

"Oppa just listen, imagine you lie a girl, but she wasn't famour or anything like you, you kissed, touch hug, and even held hands with her. Your out , lets just say a date, your out on a date with her and fans spot you, they ask you if she's your girlfriend what would you say?"

he placed a hand on his chin, and looked out onto the distance. "That's a difficult postion to put myself in, BUT i would tell them were just friends-"

"But Why!?"

"Lemme finish Miyu. The reason why i would say that is because i am an Idol for starters, don't you forget that. i don't want fans to track her down and threaten her. i don't want the papparazzi on her 24/7 either. She doesn't deserve to be treated like that because of me, because of one person. i just don't want to see her hurt because of me, because i know that i'll end up blaming myself in the end ya know ?"

i sat there, swinging back and forth taking in all the things he's said. he's right. i was just being too selfish only thinking about myself, i actually never thought of that, i mean Sehun never really talked about his work or his idol life with me, i just see him as Sehun. 

"Why are you asing me all of these things anyways, is it because of Sehun?"

"Ne."

"What did that bastard do to my little miyu !? Tell Oppa now i can deal with him !" he jumped out of the swing, nearly falling but act as if he never did, which only made everything even more funnier, he began pulling up his sleeves and cracking his knuckles, throwing punches as warm ups. i couldn't hold it in anymore. i busted out laughing. 

"Haha, it's okay. it's exactly what you said." he tensed up and looked at me "Then that means . . . You and Sehun . . . "

"NO - Yes - No - i don't know oppa ! i'm so confused ! he didn't even ask me out yet he-he" i couldn't even finish my sentence, i turned as bright as a tomato. 

"Don't you dare even finish that sentence, i knew this was going to happen sooner or later."

we sat there in silence, not one of us speaking, the cold wind that struck our faces making it hard to scrunch up our faces.

"So, your not coming back home?"

"Naw, i finally feel free, for 17 years i've been living in a hell hole suffocating, and now i can breathe right." i said stretching my arms. 

"Fine, i'll walk you back to your place then. . . Kaja." he extended his hand to me and i happily took it, he pulled me closer to his side, ruffling my hair with his hand and leaving it on my head. As we came to the street a black bmw screeched to a stop. a sweaty Sehun popped out of the car. 

 


 

Sorry i was late putting this chapter up , Finals have been stressing me out. :'(

p.s sorry if it was a short chapter. 

BUT I'M BACK and Sehun is happy to see you :