Chapter 12

My Love For Him

Sehuns POV

      i didn't know whether i felt extremely angry or scared , maybe it was a mixture of both. Luhan seemed to notice so he mouthed the words 'whats wrong?'

" Who's this and where's miyu ?! "

" awww oppa you dont recognize this voice ? " I gave it some thought . Who calls me oppa alot ?

" Amy ?! " kai looked at me and lipped the words 'speaker '. I merely nodded my head and placed her on speaker.

" yay oppa you finally figured me out . "

" Where's MIYU ?! "

" Hmm Miyu ? Oh she's doing great , right Miyu ? "

" Se-Sehun Ple-please help me . . . "

" ah ah ah miyu . Your not suppose to say that are you . " We heard a shriek in the background .

" AMY ?! WHERE ARE YOU ?! "

" now now oppa . If you want Miyu back your gonna have to play with me for a while . "

" AMY ! GIVE US BACK MIYU OR EL-" She began laughing . " or what ? Your gonna tell that old hag of mines ? Please, i'm so done with her. " she began laughing some more then finally cleared " Now sehun what's it gonna be, play or i won't give back miyu in one piece . I mean, you should see how she looks now . She doesnt look too good."

" FINE what do i have to do ? "

" thats a good boy . Be at the JYP entertainment in 1 hour . If you dont well something else will happen to your little miyu here . " I hung up the phone and took tao,luhan,kris, and kai . Everyone else went to look for miyu in places amy might be in . I drove as fast as i could trying not to go over the speed limit .

" how much time do we have left ??!! " i yelled

" 10 minutes . " kris yelled back . Luhan was clenching onto tao . I was driving too fast for luhan but i didnt care . We finally got there and we immediatley called Amy.

" Were here ! "

"Hm. thats too bad , you arrived two minutes late . " We heard another scream. " AMY ! STOP IT ! What do you want ??!! I'll do anything just let miyu go ! "

" its too late for that . Your next destination is YG entertainment . Make it there within an hour . "

" Are you ing with us ? Thats a 3 hour drive not to mention traffic ! " kris yelled .

" Your wasting your time." she hung up .

" !" i socked the car door , leaving a dent. Why . Why now ?!

Miyu's pov

      I was tied up onto a chair . My eyes were locked onto the ground. All i could see were chunks of hair on my lap and scattered onto the floor . Amy walked over and grabbed me by my hair .

" your lucky i didnt shave your whole head off . Instead i gave you a nice fashionable look . " she began walking around me, eyeing me. " now how to punish you next . . . "

" why are you doing this to me ? "

" oh you know exactly why , you took my precious Sehun away from me, and this is your punishment. Hm, i wouldnt be surprise if he broke up with you after he comes and saves you. Knowing Sehun, he hates people who cause him problems." I scoffed ." tsh was that suppose to be a threat ? " She slapped me . " you have an arm of a three year old. " i spitted out some blood, looks like she busted my lip open.

" i dont know whether i should take that as an offense or a compliment. . " she kept staring at me. I couldnt tell what she'll do next . Her eyes were unreadable. " oh would you look at that, its been an hour already. " she got up and walked away . I looked around trying to figure out where i was, I moved my hands trying to loosen the ropes . I can't feel my legs . They were bleeding from who knows what . After a few more struggles, the ropes began loosening up, score.

Sehuns POV

      We got a call from amy again.

" we know ! We didnt make it ! " i yelled .

" of course you didnt . I didnt expect you to anyways . "

" amy just in tell us where you are !" Luhan yelled .

" oh but that would ruin the fun . Now go back to SM entertainment . "

" ugh !! " i ruffled my hair . Kris hung up the phone when we got another call. " its Hyung."

" Did you find her ?!" i answered hoping for a good answer.

" yeah. we got the location ! " Xiumin yelled . "miyu managed to use Amy's phone . Their at The Namsan Tower the empty office that no one uses . We'll see you guys there . "

" Were on our way! " I stepped on the pedal not even waiting for the guys to put on their seatbelts . Thank God were not far from there . 5 minutes later we arrived finding xiumin and everyone else there . I ran past them and got into the elevator. Don't worry Miyu, Oppa's coming.

 

Well Hello there , sorry for those of you who read it first and it looked kinda funny, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and i'm sad to say that it's coming to an end soon. :3
and sorry if this was a short chapter (/.\)