Chapter 13

My Love For Him

Miyu's POV

      The guys should be here any moment now. . . i kept telling myself trying to remain calm. I felt like i was in hell all over again, only this time. More scarier. From the very begginning i knew something was up with Amy, but i never knew she would go this far just for Sehun. To my surprising i could still stand from my leg wounds. 

"So you managed to get out," i turned around and found amy, holding a handgun. My legs froze up on me, gah did you guys really have to give up on me now!? 

"Well by the time the boys get here, you'll be dead already." then, something clicked into my head. Self defense. Ever since i started hanging around the guys more, i learned alot of things. one in particular was martial arts from Tao, he only taught me the basics but he said it would be enough whenever i was in trouble. i clutched the phone and threw it straight at her face with all my might and then i kicked the gun away, neeing her in the stomach all at once. The gun glided acorss the floor. i struggled getting off of her as my legs, once again, was about to give up on me. She was holding onto my legs, clawing at it. "M-martial arts from Tao i see," she coughed out a few droplets of blood. "Your not the only one he taught." within a blink of an eye i found my self staring at the ceiling, and a pain jabbing in my stomach. This isn't martial arts! this is more like wrestling! she jumped up and elbowed me in the stomach. i facepalmed her down and got up as fast as i could, limping. 

      when i finally got my hands on the gun, i turned around only to be kicked in the stomach, the tip of her heels stabbing me. she then kicked my hand causing me to drop the gun.

"Who the we-wear heels when th-they f-fight!?" i yelled, my stomach was bleeding. 

"Apparently i do." 

We both made eye contact with each other then at the gun, fire burning into our eyes. As i took a step forward i felt a shocking pain in my legs which made me fall over. Amy took this chance and walked over to the gun, grabbed it, and pointed it at me.

"Seems like you can't stand up any more." she said patting my face before grabbing my hair, dragging me somewhere else when some bursted through the door, it couldn't be. . .could it?

Sehun's POV

      I kicked the door open only to find Amy clenching on someone's hair, is she holding more prisoners in here!?

"Well well, you finally found me, it's a shame really. i wanted to play with Miyu just a bit longer." 

"Miyu!?" She didn't look anything like Miyu, she had short hair. 

(it would probably look like this:)

"Doesn't she look nice? i gave her a new do." she straightend Miyu up and pointed the gun to her head. "Make one move and you'll never see her again." 

Finally everyone busted through the doors, "Amy put the gun down!" Kai yelled, he slowly took a step towards her as i did the same kai repeating the words over and over again. "Both of you or el-else i'll Shoot!!" 

"Amy put the gun down. . ." Xiumin said softly. 

"Why!? why does it have to be her!? Sehun i've known you longer! what about all the times we've spent together?! we have so much in common! I LOVE YOU SEHUN! i have everything! everything that any guy with love to have. i have the guys falling head over heels for me, i only wanted you! But then. . ." she held onto Miyu's hair more, making her shriek a little. "but then this came along and ruined everything." 

"Is this what it's all about over some boy!?" Kai yelled with some confusion in his voice. 

"That's right!"

"How mature of you." 

"Shut up. Your one to talk!" i kept staring at Miyu ignoring Amy and Kai's argument. i just couldn't believe it was her. what scared me the most was when she gave me a small smile and a nod, as if telling me something was going to happen, and at that moment. . . everything became a blur to me. 

 

OOOOOOOOOOH WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!? 

Amy really is immature . - . LOL 

hope you guys are enjoying my story so far, and i hope you like it. 

Sorry if this chapter was short ; - ; 

but this story will SOON come to an end . TT~TT

don't you guys ever wonder where Junsu is? xD