Chapter 11

My Love For Him

Sehun's POV

      We all had to get up early the next day for another photoshoot, 4am to be exact since we had to drive down to Hongdae. A 3 hour drive. Everyone dragged themselves into the van and immediatley cuddled up and fell back to sleep. Miyu fell asleep not on me but Luhan. Luhan's head was snuggled onto her head .

Hyung why are you doing this to me, she's my woman. I Softly but slowly pushed his head onto Xiumin's shoulder and slowly moved miyu's head onto my chest. She started to move a little and eventually she had her arms around me, snuggling into me. i placed my head ontop of her's and dozed off myself. 


"Everyone wake up, were here!" Kris yelled, shaking all of us. 

"That didn't even feel like 3 hours," Kai said ruffling his bed hair. 

"It felt like 5 minutes," Chen added.

"Nice to see you guys all energetic and fired up!" 

"Oh Ms.Ceci." Luhan said Groggily, his head was leaning on Xiumin's. 

"Nice to see you fired up Lulu." she said giving each of us warm smiles. "Today's photoshoot consist of bodies, Today's theme is Sleepwear, and you guys know what that means."

"Oh no. . ." Baekhyun whined.

"Oh yes, Everyone will be in Lingerie!" 

Kai, Luhan, Tao, Kris,Chen, Suho, and i were excited since we were confident in our bodies, everyone else. . . not so much. 

"Kaja Miyu," Ceci said pulling Miyu away from me. "We'll find what type of body wear really show's off those curves of yours."

"C-curves? Li-lingerie!?!" she turned around and looked at me with puppy eyes mouth the words 'help me' i merely just smile and waved good-bye. 

Miyu's POV

      Ceci had tossed me Lingerie after lingerie, what kind of person sleep in these?! i sleep in sweats, not in my underwear! 

"Ms.Ceci. . . i'm not , comfortable with this. . ."

"Miyu, this is what modeling is all about. Coming out of your comfort zone. If you can't even wear a simple lingerie then what makes you think you'll be able to handle any other exposing clothing?" 

"well i uh-"

"Listen to me darling. This is just the beginning. You shouldn't even be scared of something so simple, your only showing a bit of skin, understand."

a bit? is she ing with me? i thought to myself. 

"Yes ma'm." 

"Here," she handed me a black foral bra and underwear. " oh and here's the lingerie that goes over it." 

"Everything's so sheer though."

"Miyu have you ever wore a lingerie before?"

"i never even step foot into Victoria Secret." she let out a small giggle. 

"it may be sheer but their really comfortable, i highly reccomend you to start wearing lingerie, it'll free your skin instead of wearing sweats." 

i let out a sigh, not liking today's theme what so ever. A job is a job though, i have to go through this. Oh God. . . what's gonna happen to me if Sehun see's me like this? My hickey's are still so noticeable. Are these perminent or something!? i crawled onto the floor covering my body as i came out of the dressing room. 

"THERE'S SO MUCH SKIN SHOWING!" i yelled. Ceci only pulled me up, twirling me around. 

"Miyu you have such a great body, i should start doing some bikini shoots."

"No no no no no no no no, i could barley wear shorts out!" 

"Kaja." 

as she led me out of my dressing room, i covered as much body as i could, hiding behind Ceci so no one would see me. 

"Aren't the boxers comfortable?"

"Very." Tao said. 

i peeked to the side, finding all the guys in Calvin Klein boxers, nearly giving me a nosebleed.

"Miyu-darling, stop hiding behind me and show the boys how y you look."

"the way you said that sounds as if your trying to sell me." she stepped to the side and i immediately fell to the ground and curled myself into a ball. 

"THERE'S SO MUCH SKIN SHOWING!"

"quit being a baby!" she lifted me up and held both of my hands so i wasn't able to cover my face. i was turning red, real fast. All of the guys mouth's dropped even Sehun who was nearly drooling. My main insecurity is my body. 

"Miyu you have a tatoo?" Luhan said crouching down and pointing at my waist. "Strength for today. . .Hope for tomorrow." 

"Oh look she has more." Ceci said looking at my hands. i showed them my tattoos, i had the word promise on my pinky, the word shh on my finger, and lastly the word love on my ring finger. 

"they're all so simple." Baekhyun said.

"But they have alot of meaning behind it." i said.

"Ja. Sehun. Miyu. you guys are partnered up today. I Need about two pictures with everyone in it, Got it?"

"Yes Ma'm." we all said. 

Sehun hugged me from behind i flinched at the unexpected skin touch. he's so warm. "I didn't now you had tattoos. ." he said whisepring into my hair, making me shudder.

"You've seen my body so many times and you just notice now?" 

"You two get into positions please."

We ran over and my s nearly fell out. "Remember what i told you guys last time, Sell the clthing not your body. Sleep wear is always the hardest to sell due to so much skin exposure, and please Do Not turn this into a Playboy Magazine either."

we both nodded our heads and got into position, "Miyu try to stay focus as well, i know skin exsposure isn't your thing so thats why i teamed you up with Sehun so it'd be alot easier, Sehun please look at Miyu as a Prey. Miyu keep your eyes on the camera." 

Sehun was so close i could feel his breath on the nape of my neck, sending goosebumps all over my body. i heard him smirk which only made him touch me even more. 


 

      Even though it was JUST a sleep wear photo shoot, it was exhausting. this was by far the most tiredsome of all. we were all heading into the van when i reached into my purse, i blindly searched my bag for my phone but it wasn't there.

"What the hell?"

"what is it?" Sehun said

"i think i left my phone in the studio. . ."

"Want me to come with you?" 

"Naw, i'll only be a second."

"Be quick or else i'll have to come get you." he said giving me a wink. 

i went into the building and into the studio. 

"Wow they move quick, everyone's already gone." i went into my dressing room and found my phone on the table. "There you are." i ran over to get it when the lights when out causing me to yelp a little. i heard foot steps behind me, "Sehun you idiot are you trying to give me a he-" i was interrupted when someone placed a cloth over my mouth, i struggled underneath but couldn't get away. my body was getting heavier along with my eyes and soon i found myself blacking out. 

Sehun's POV

      We were all waiting in the car, unpatiently if you ask. Everyone stomachs were growling nonstop along with their nagging at D.O. 

"D.O make us Ramen when we get home." 

"No."

"PLEAAAAAASE~!" they all whined. 

"FINE FINE FINE!" 

everyone cheered. "Ya Sehun, what's taking Miyu so long?" Lay whined. 

"Maybe she had to use the tiolet," Chanyeol joked. 

"Good one," Xiumin laughed. 

"Try calling her," Kris said. 

i started dialing my number when Miyu called me. 

"Jagiya, what's taking you so lo-"

" Hey Oppa, long time no talk." 

My heart stopped for a moment, this wasn't Miyu's Voice. This isn't Miyu. 

 

DUNNNN DUNNNN DUUUNNNNNNNNNNN !!! 

sorry i haven't been posting chapters latley , i'm banned from using the laptop. - . - 

well how was this chapter? 

hope you guys are looking forward my next one . ^_^