Chapter 4

My Love For Him

Miyu's POV

      "Well where is it?"  Sehun said rather impatiently, we've been standing outside for about an hour trying to look for my new home. "It's cold and it's getting late!" 

"Well she said it would be around here!" 

"Lemme see that." he said snatching my phone from my hand, "were at the right place."

"Are you saying that, that's my new house?" i said pointing up hill. The house looked more like a mansion, it was huge and not to mention beautiful. Paper lanterns lighted up the pathway up to my house, and the sakura blossoms were falling as the wind gently rustled into them. Sehun leaned to the side walking around the mailbox. "Yup, the address are the same. . ." i stared at it in awe, "The front lawn is . . . pretty wide." 

"Kaja, i wanna see the inside." i skipped happily up the road leaving sehun behind. I looked under the mat finding a spare key that my mom had told me, and i unlocked the door. 

"Wow." Sehun said pushing me in aweing at the same time. "10 people could live here!" he set down all my suitcases near the door.

"This isn't a house at all, it's more like a mansion!" Sehun said gawking at everything 

"it's so spacious," 

"Your gonna live here alone? Will you be okay?" 

"it's kinda scary. . ."

"Then i'll sleep over!" 

"Eh?" 

" One girl. One big house. THOUSANDS of molesters, hobos, stalkers, pros-"

"YA~!" i said hitting him in the chest, "Stop trying to scare me."

"I'm merely stating a fact here." 

"Fine, you can stay." i walked off to explore around the house more, "MIYU! YOU HAVE AN INDOOR POOL!!!" Sehun yelled. i ran over towards him, 

"It's as big as the living room!" All of a sudden Sehun gave me an evil grin, "S-Sehun. . ." i said nervously. i tried to run but was only grabbed by the waist and into the pool i went dragging sehun down with me. 

"Ya!" i said splashing him, he just floated there laughing as i kept splashing him, my dress kept floating up and not only that it was see through. Luckily Sehun didn't notic anything. "I get it ! i get it!" he said grabbing a hold of my wrist and puling me in to him, and once again bumping our noses with each other. My eyes kept drifting down towards his lips, how it would feel to have those soft lips against mines again. Sehun, spotting my desire didn't heisitate. He leaned in capturing my lips, sending warmth throughout my body, my hands naturally made their way around his neck, one of his hand around my waist and the other cupping my cheek. This time i was the first one to break the kiss, "Kaja. we'll get sick if we stay in any longer." he gave me one last peck on the forehead and helped me out of the pool. 

"Ya lend me your t-shirt and those baggy shorts." sehun said shivering as i was looking through my bags. 

"How'd yo-"

"You tod me to pack the rest of your stuff remember, it felt weird touching someone elses underwear other than mines. . ." he said looking away, his cheeks were turning a light pink along with the tips of his ears. 

i let out a small laugh "sorry." i took out the clothes he asked for and threw them at him, "you can actually have these, i doubt oppa can fit into these, ever since he debut he's been losing weight."

"Thanks." i turned around to find what i was going to wear, and as i turned around i found a half Sehun standing in front of me, his toned abs glistened as the light's hit them, i felt the hotness of my cheeks that helped me bring me back to my senses. 

"Y-YA!"

" What !?! is there a rat!?"

"No Stupid ! why are you undressing!?" i said shielding my eyes. 

"well i was too lazy to go find the bathroom." 

"H-hurry up and change then," i turned my back towards him, and he began sneezing. 

"Thanks to you i think i caught a cold." Sehun said sniffling. i let out a scoff , "Your the one who threw me into the pool!" 

Sehun's face turned red, he let out a small cough and turned his head. "What is it?!" he only let out another cough and then pointed at my chest, i looked down finding how revealing my bra was. i let out a small gasp and covered them, grabbing my clothes and running into the living room. 

"Y-ya, don't th-think about coming in here." 

"Are you sure? you don't need any help right?" 

"NO THANK YOU."

"Thats not fair, you got to see my body," i manage to finish dressing before he got into the living room. "No Fair , your a fast changer." 

It was chilly and not to mention the wind, I was wearing my favorite red and white striped sweater, faded blue skinny jeans, paired it with my favorite pair of baby blue vans, and a fedora. i left my hair the way it was , frizzy and crazy. i found sehun curled up near the fireplace, rubbing his hands together ttrying to create heat. 

"Kaja, we should go get you warmer clothes at your dorm, it's like 65 degrees outside."

"yeah i think we should." 

"Look you didn't dry your hair properly, it's still wet- no wonder why your cold!" i said scolding him, i grabbed a towel and started ruffling his hair. till it was dried. 

"Kaja." 

 


 

      We arrived at the door in less than 1O minutes. We ran inside due to the nasty wind slapping us in the faces. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Sehun said running inside, 

"What took so long we were about to e- MIYU!" D.O yelled, he was wearing a pink apron that had little frills on them and was holding a spatula. "Ya you could've told me she was coming! i could've cleaned the house!" he said slapping Sehun.

""Hyung, stop hitting me!"

"Miyu!" Luhan chimed running towards me and giving me the biggest bear hug ever.

"Sehun why do you have a bag?" Lay said poking his head out of the fridge. 

"I'll be sleeping over at Miyu's house for a couple of days."

"Why?" Luhan whined still clinging onto me. "i'm just a little worried about her thats all . . . "

"Ah, i see. . . worried. . . ." Xiumin said giving a wink. 

"it's not like that!" 

"Sure. . . "Kris said joing in. 

"Ugh whatever." he pulled Luhan off of me and grabbed my hand as we headed for the door.

"Oh, Look at you two, your wearing the excat same thing!" Kai said. 

i looked at what Sehun was wearing and so was he, he was right, everything was exactly the same except for the shoes and the jeans of course. 

"Kaja Miyu. Annyeong." Seehun said waving good bye. "Don't you guys want to eat first!?"

"I Have somewhere to take Miyu." 

"Eh really?" i said confused , i was a bit hungry and wanted to stay for a little.

"Yes. Bye now." 

Sehun threw his bag in the back seat , "Sehun, where exactly are we going?"

"Have you ever been to the Namsan tower?"

"hm. No."

"Then were going there." 

 


 

      He drove us down to the Namsan tower which only took us about 3O minutes due to the traffic. we rushed inside and onto the elevator hitting the rooftop button. "Your gonna love the view." he said stuffing his hands into his pockets. Ding 

we stepped out and my mouth dropped wide open, gawking. "It feels great up here, and the air smells so fresh. WOW LOOK AT THE VIEW!" it was so beautiful, and amazing. "So many Locks. . ." 

"Jealous?"

"A Little but i'm okay with just the view." i said stretching as i held onto my hat. Sehun stood next to me not one of us saying a word. When we overheard a few girls giggling behind us.

"Ya, isn't that Sehun from EXO?"

"You think he'll take a picture with us?"

"He has to, it's called fan service." 

One of the girls tapped Sehun on the shoulder, "Oppa," one of them said all cutley, Ew. how gross. "Can we take a picture with you?"

"Oh . . . S-sure." one of the girls rolled their eyes at me and booty bumped me to the side, she wrapped her arm around his. i watched in disgust and how uncomfortable Sehun looked. 

"Hey you, can you take the picture for us."

"Sure." i said through gritted teeth. i couldn't help but feel jealous at how close and clingy they were to him. i took about three photos for them and handed them back their camera's and they still didn't leave us alone. 

"Oppa~ is she your girlfriend?" 

"you guys are dressed the same."

"Uh . . . " he looked at me with an apologetic look then back at the girls , i knew what he was gonna say yet i wished it was the answer i wanted to hear, but i don't understand why i'm feeling this way. it's not like were going out or anything. "No, she's just a good friend of mine."  All of a sudden i heard a screech behind me. 

"AHHH IT'S SEHUN !!!" a crowd ran past by me, bumping and shoving , nearly making me fall. Sehun was so distracted that he didn't even notice me leave. I didn't want to be there, the way we were dressed alike i'm sure someone's going to accuse us of dating and it's going to create a big commotion. his words kept ringing into my head, and i kept feeling like someone was stabbing me in the stomach. i walked home following the scent of the cherry blossoms, My phone kept ringing and it was Sehun, i didn't answer i was just too upset. if i were to speak to him i'd probably lose it. i noticed in the distant that there was a playground so i decided to walk across the street to clear my mind a bit. 

Junsu's POV

      I Finally was able to come home, the hous was quiet . . . too quiet. Unusual. I brought out a box of slices of cakes , Miyu's favorite gift from me whenever i would come home. "Miyu, i'm coming in." i busted through the doors . "JAJA-" her room was empty , were we robbed? no that wouldn't make sense, Everything was gone, i ran around the whole house looking for her. i finally gave up and walked inside my room throwing the cake onto my bed when something caught my eye. it was a letter 

" To Oppa, from your little sister. . . "  :

     Annyeonghaseyo Oppa! 

If your reading this then that means your back from your trip and your wondering where i am, sorry i couldn't call you about everything. i'm a horrible sister aren't i ? if i called you things would've gotten worse. . .Umma told me not to tell you anything but i hate lying to you. Umma kicked me out. Remember the group EXO ? yeah they stopped by and paid me a visit, to check up on me. Mom didn't even let me explain, She even slapped me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM. how embarrasing right? Oppa, i'm going to miss you. i'm going to miss the cakes you always buy me whenever you come home, i'll miss the days where you would sing me a lullaby, when we celebrate our birthdays together. And your cooking too, i'll miss seeing your handsome face, your tired face, and even your morning face. i remember you were drunk this one time and Taecyeon oppa had to drop you off and we drew on you. 

Thank You for everything up till now, i know i was a horrible little sister, you always buy me things and i don't show you as much love as i should. I'll miss you Oppa, I Love you ! Annyeong . 

- Love ,

Miyu 

 

I couldn't control my breathing, i was furious. Why did this happen? Why didn't anyone tell me? Most importantly , why didn't my own mother tell me. i dialed my mom's number, waiting impatiently as it kept ringing. i kept mumbling nonesense underneath my breath till she picked up. 

"Yobeos-"

"UMMA HOW COULD YOU!?"

"Junsu, ah my son, nice of you to call."

"WHERE IS SHE?" 

"Where is who?"

" Stop acting dumb, Where is Miyu!?" 

" Junsu . she disobeyed us so much already."

"Bull. SHE HAS NEVER , DISOBEYED YOU . NOT ONCE. YOU GUYS ARE SOME TY PARENTS YOU NOW THAT . NOT EVEN LETTING YOUR OWN DAUGHTER EXPLAIN ANYTHING , JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS ALL THE IN TIME!"

"Junsu calm do-"

"Shut up, don't. don't ever in call me again. i don't want to hear nor see you or dad's face again." i hung up and immediatley dialed Miyu's phone , getting impatient once again 

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Miyu, Where are you?"

"Oh Oppa, are you back in own already?"

"Miyu. Where the are you." i said more sternly. she didn't speak for a while. only the sound of our breathing was being heard. 

"I'm at some playground across the street from my house." 

"Give me the directions now." 

"I'll text it to you." 

"Wait right there, Oppa's coming." 

"Ne." 

the moment we hung up i recieved the text, i grabbed my sweater along with the messed up cakes and hopped into my car, speeding away. 

 

Sorry Chapter 4 was short. i have to go to sleep now, due to school and finals ! i'll try to put up the next chapter tomorrow ! 

Here's Luhan for you :