Chapter 10

My Love For Him

Miyu's POV

      Sehun carefully placed me in the car and helped me with my seat belt and sneakily kissed my cheek, making me blush. Just when he was about to shut the door a girl approached him. "Sehun-oppa?" 

"Amy!?" 

"Hey long time no talk!" she flung her arms around him, Sehun doing the same. who was this girl. She was beautiful indeed but to hug someone else's man is just a no no. She had long straight black hair with china bangs hanging down, nice skin complexion, and she looked about an inch or so taller than me. She was wearing an oversized polka dot sweater, black leggings, and a pair of black combat boots. i couldn't help but listen to their conversation since, my door was still wide open. 

"How've you been?"

"it's been great, it's even better now since i ran into you. Dance practice is exhausting. I Heard from oppa your an idol now, your still single?" she said giving hi a nudge.  "Why don't we go get lunch together just like the old times?" old times? i thought to myself, all of a sudden Sehun moved to the side, 

"i'm actually in a relationship right now, and i can't have lunch with you either. i have to go home, maybe some other time." 

"Really?" She turned and loked at me, staring deep into my soul as if she was trying to crush it or something. 

"Hi my name is Miyu," i said ignoring her gaze.

"Hi. . . Oppa." she said still looking at me. "We should eat together soon, your number's still the same right?" finally breaking her stare from me.

"Yeah, i'll see you later then." 

"Yeah." she pulled him into another hug, giving me one of her stares again. i let out a scoff as if that was suppose to make me jealous, she scrunched her face in annoyance and finally broke the hug, she held out her hand towards me "Bye bye Miyu." 

"Bye." as i shook her hand she squeezed it real hard. My face scrunching up a bit at the pain but i merley squeezed her hand back. She bid good bye and walked away, Sehun closed my side of the door and hopped into the drivers seat. "Kai's step sister." 

"Wa really?" he just nodded and drove off. 

Amy's POV

      Ugh i can't believe Sehun got with a twit like that! What does she do , what can she do? what does he see in her?! 

I Dance,sing,model, choreograph, and a music producer. i can do everything. What does she have that i don't? what a joke. my thoughts were disturbed by my phone.

"What!?"

"Is that how you talk to your oppa?"

"S-sorry Kai oppa, i just had a rough day. . . Is something wrong?"

"Ani, i just wanted to check up on you since you don't live with them anymore, and i wanted to know if you want to hang out?"

"With you? no thanks."

"Stupid it's not just me, it's everyone else too."

"For what?"

"Congratulating Sehun's Girlfriend on her first photoshoot as a model."

"Oh that Miyu girl." 

"Yeah how'd you know?"

"Oppa your so nosey, but i'll absolutely come. bye now." 

Oh this is going to be fun. . . 


 

Miyu's POV

     As Sehun and i got home everybody jumped out and scared us, nearly giving me a heartattck. 

"Are you trying to give me a heartattck?" Sehun yelled.

"It's Miyu's Congratulations party." Luhan said grabbing me by the hand.

"Why?" 

"Well it's your first time doing a comeback," Chen said handing me a bouquet of roses. Luhan still clingy onto me, Sehun walked over and tried pulling us apart but couldn't so he just hugged the both of us. 

"It's nothing special though," I said

"Too late we bought a cake and everything." Tao said coming into the living room with amy. . . "Amy?" Sehun said.

"Oppa invited me," she walked over towards me with the cake, so close i thought she was gonna burn my face or something.

"Blow out your candles already, their melting all over the cake." She took the candles out, "Wow look at the sunset you guys it's so beautiful!" 

As everyone turned around she smashed the cake in my face.

"OMO." Xiumin yelled, i just stood there in shock. "Congratulations Miyu!" she yelled giving out the most fakest smiles ever.

"Miyu are you okay?" Kai said running over towards me. 

Okay? am i okay ? i'm about to murder this girl! i let out a scoff, trying to hide my anger. Sehun ran over towards me, wiping the frosting out of my face.

"Oppa~ let's go get drinks for everyone." she said pulling sehun's arm. "Go by yourself," he snatched his arm away from her.

"Oppa~!" she swhined continuing to swing his arm.

"I SAID NO!" 

"WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT HER? I'M SO MUCH BETTER THAN HER !" 

"AMY!" Kai yelled

"What?! it's the truth anyways!" she looked at me, "Look at yourself, your covered in cake, your hair's a mess, and that outfit? She's worthless, if she never met Sehun oppa she'd be worthless. nothing. If it wasn't for that stupid brother of her's she'd be nothing." 

"THAT'S ENOUGH AMY, IF YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD I SWEAR I'L-" i cut sehun off by tugging on his shirt. I Looked at Kai, who just simply nodded. 

"Call me what you want, worthless, nothing, , whatever. but don't you EVER fucin call my brother stupid. i don't even want his name in your mouth. If you want Sehun so bad, then try to take him away from me. which will never happen because Sehun chose me, and not some scrawny brat who thinks so highly of herself." her face turned as red as a tomato, and she began screaming, storming out of the house. Everyone stood there, while Chanyeol couldn't hold it in anymore, he started clapping and laughing. 

"That was awesome Miyu, Thank you!" Chanyeol said running over towards me, pulling me into his embrace. 

"Were all tired of her, sorry Kai." Lay said

"You don't have to be, even i'm tired of her. i'm just glad were not blood related." Kai said. 

"Miyu let's get you washed up." Luhan said smiling from ear to ear holding out of his hands,i nodded and just when i was about to grab his hands Sehun grabbed me and dragged me upstairs and into the bathroom. Slamming the door he the shower and pushed me against the bathroom door.

"Sehun again?" he began the frosting off my face and even wiping some of it on my neck then it off sending shivers down my spine. 

"Sehun, enough!" i said pushing him away from me. "My face is clean and stop giving me hickeys, i can't even feel my neck anymore." 

"Stop flirting with my best friend then, i migt make other places go numb." he began gliding his fingers on my chest. i let out a laugh and simply nodded. He gave me a peck just before following me into my room, where we both changed into our pajama's and walked down stairs. We all just sat in the living room talking till the mood was lightened up. after a few hours of talking everyone said their good-byes and left. Sehun grabbed my hand and took me upstairs gesturing me to sit on the bed as he sat in front of me. 

"Here," he said handing me a box.

"For me?"

"What, i can't spoil you?" 

"Of course not, you already spoil me with just being here with me," i said pulling him in and kissing him. 

"Just open it," i nodded my head and shook the box before opening it, My eyes nearly popped out, 

"Their so cute!" i said pulling out the mashimiro plushies. 

" i had them put our names on it, and i'm keeping your's." he said taking the pink one out of my hand and immediatley strapping it onto his phone.

"We'll be matching." he gave me a big smile. "I didn't know you'd like couple things." 

"Don't you?"

"No i do, i actually love it." 

Oh Sehun, The Maknae of EXO, My Boyfriend, the guy who looks so cold and mean on the outside but so sweet, erted, bubbly, and clingy on the outside. i just stared at him in amazement, the way the moon just shined on us made everything seem like i was dreaming. 

"What?" 

i shook my head, "I'm just trying to figure out how i got such a handsome and erted boyfriend."

he let out a laugh and began crawling on top of me, "Fate maybe?"

"Haven't you had enough?" 

"Nope." he said 

i ruined his mood by facepalming him. "Ow!" i laid there laughing, Sehun pecked me on the cheek and pulled me into his arms. We talked a little before cuddling up and dozing off. 

 

YUP There's a Bad chick. 

she's important so remember her. :3

Sehun's Really Cauoooote. ;D

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter . :3

and i hope your looking forward to my next one :)