Chapter 14

My Love For Him

Miyu's POV

    Amy was literally screaming in my ear, nearly making me go deaf. i looked horrible. i felt horrible. Once again, i've cause Sehun so much trouble. i looked up at him, he was paler than usual, you could see the sweat forming on his forehead, and then it hit me. this was my chance, Amy was to busy arguing with Kai. i elbowed her in the stomach and manage to break free. I Ran towards both Sehun and Kai and flung my arms around them causing them to both fall, but that was all i could remember. Everything went dark and i couldn't hear a thing. 

Sehun's POV

      Everything felt like it was in slow motion, my breathing was hitching, and i was shaking uncontrollably. my hands roamed on the back of Miyu and i felt something wet, please let it be sweat let it be sweat. i thought to myself as my eyes closed shut. as i lifted up my hands all i could see was red, Miyu got shot. This was all a nightmare, it had to be. i want to wake and find Miyu sleeping soundly at my side! Amy dropped to the ground, she rolled up in a ball and began crying her off. Kai merely just ignored her, he was just as shocked as i was. 

"M-miyu!?" my voice came out hoarse. 

"I-i'm s-s-sorry." Amy yelled through her tears. 

i slowly lifted Miyu, as she layed there in my arms. "Miyu come on wake up, now's not the time to be joking." i said shaking her. "Miyu. . ." my tears kept falling onto her face. "CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!" I yelled. Xiumin had ran outside calling for help. i heard the guys coming closer, "STAY AWAY!" 

She was losing blood, and fast. From her legs, stomach, and from the back of course. i didn't know what to do but to hold her in my arms and cry helplessly. "M-miyu please stay with me."

Her eyebrows met in the middle, and she slowly lifted her eyes. "Se-sehun?" 

"Miyu! yeah it's me." her hand slowly made their way to my face, cupping my cheek, i only just nuzzled my face into her hand causing her to giggle slightly, giving me a faint smile. "Hey, do-don't be such a baby," she slowly wiped my tears away. "Thank you. . . f-for everything. for always being there for me, helping me whenever i was in n-need. wh-who knew right? that my life would end th-this way. . ." She began coughing out blood. 

"Miyu, don't say that your gonna make it! just don't talk anymore. Your gonna make it i promise!"

she shook her head still smiling, "I don't think i will Oppa." 

"Of all the times, you decide to call me oppa now?" my tears started pouring. 

"Thank you. . . for everything up till now. Thank you for being the perfect boyfriend and my first best friend i could ever have. Thank you for being the reason why i smile and wake up every single day. Hey do me a favor, tell my brother, sorry i was such a brat. And apologize to my parents, if they even come to my funeral, for being such a horrible daughter." my tears kept falling on her face. 

"Hey stop crying will you, i'm starting to get scared." she slowly wiped my tears with her bloodied hand. "Sehun. . . I love you." she gave me the biggest smile her muscle could pull. Her hand dropped along with my stomach. this is just a nightmare right? i wanna wake up. . .

"Miyu?" i shook a little. "Miyu come on, wake up! stop scaring Oppa!" i shook her even more, Suho tried stopping me from shaking her but i merely just slapped his hands away. i pulled her frail body into mines, not caring about the amount of blood being splattered onto me. 

"I Love you too." 


How are you guys doing? 

How was this chapter? 

Just letting you guys know that, the next chapter will be the final one. 

it's so sad D'; i enjoyed writing this one. 

Hope you guys are looking forward to it and i'll see you next time . :)

 

p.s sorry for the short chapter