Chapter 1

My Love For Him

Chapter One; 

Miyu's POV

      Moving to Busan was probably one of the most hardest things i've ever done. Basically my kindness got me here. People always take advantage of me because of how nice i was. My name is Kim Miyu, 17 years old. My parents are strict especially my dad. Both my parents own a million dollar company, so they spoil me from time to time but i hate being spoiled. it doesn't suit me. My dad placed me in a private school where all the celebrities and rich kids go to. I hate it there, nothing but snobs and wanna-be's go there. I personally don't fit in there so i don't have many friends. The only friend i had was my oldest brother Junsu from 2PM. Some girls would try to use me and get to know him through me, but i'm not that slow and stupid to not notice. As i approached the school grounds i heard nothing but shrieks. There was a crowdful of girls surrounding the entrance way to the building. 

" Ya, what's with all the commotion so early in the morning?" i said. 

" Oh class prez, it's a group name EXO, apparently they just transferred here this morning."

" is that so. . ."

I managed to catch a glimpse of the boys, 12 in total. wow their all so handsome, one in particular really stood out, not because he was extremely tall and had bleach blonde hair, but the coldness in his eyes that he gave out.

 

Sehun's POV 

     "Why did Sooman put us back in school?" Kai said, "He must hate us this much."

" I heard its for the popularity to rise even more," Xiumin said as he was taking selca's with Luhan, "Plus these uniforms aren't that bad."

As we approached the entrance, a hoard of girls surrounded us, shrieking and crying with joy. 

"OMO!" Chanyeol said.

They were pushing and screaming, so annoying and loud but we couldn't show any sign of annoyance or Hyung Sooman will punish us, and when i say punish i mean a big punishment. He makes us do agility work-outs non stop for 3 hours. I looked over to the distance managing to spot a girl. She had dark brown hair that shined in the light, i couldn't really make out her facial features but her hair just really stood out the most, she spoke to some boy and left. The bell rang and finally the crowd of girls all left.

"Aigoo, my ears hurt." Chen said. 

" Ya Sehun what class do you have?" Suho said placing a hand on my shoulder, " 1-A"

"Really? Thats my class too! Kaja."

"Ya , wait for me!" Luhan yelled.

Everyone else had either class 1-B or 2-B. This school was split into how smart you were; Classes A were high leveled. While Classes B were just average. As we approach the classroom i spotted the girl from before, she stood by the door greeting each of the kids as they walked in.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Miyu, I'm your class president for the year, please take care of me." she greeted us with a 9O degree bow and a big smile. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Suho, this is Luhan, and thats Sehun. Please take care of us as well." 

She scooted to the side, gesturing us to go inside. the minute we walked in all the eyes were on us, whispering and eyeing us. 

Miyu's POV

 

      I greeted everyone in my classroom since i was class president. it was sort of hard due to my lack of confidence but i managed to pull through. After the bell ran i waited by the door for another five minutes just in case others were running late. 3 boys approached me. OMO its the boy from before! wow he's even more handsome and taller up close and personal. 

" Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Miyu and i'm your class president for the year, please take care of me." i manage to say with a big smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" the guy in the middle greeted me and returned the smile, "I'm Suho, this is Luhan and This is Sehun."

"Annyeonghaseyo," Luhan said softly bowing 9O degrees to me. he's so adorable 

"Annyeonghaseyo," Sehun said softly, i scooted to the side gesturing them to go inside. "Take a seat anywhere the teacher will be here shortly."

SEHUNS POV

     She's more beautiful up close, dark brown hair that shines when the light hits it, her big beautiful brown eyes with lashes that just fluttered every time she blinked, her skin tone looked milky and soft; screaming for me to touch it. As we walked inside, we overheard whispers. 

"She's our class prez, what a joke!"

"She seems so weak."

"Isn't she the younger sister of Junsu from 2PM?"

" I heard she's filthy rich."

" she thinks she's so high and mighty,"

"must be nice to be so damn rich all the time."

"did you guys hear all of those," Luhan said whispering to us, Luhan's the most scariest when he's mad. He hates it when people talk behind other people's back, his hand was balled up into a fist and began turning white from how hard he was clenching it. "Hyung calm down." Suho said. Miyu had sat down about two chairs across from us as the teacher walked in. 

"I'll be your teacher for the rest of this year, will the class president please stand up and introduce her or him self."

"A-Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Miyu class president of class 1-A."

"Yes, yes you can sit down now."

Class started and my eyes kept drifting towards her, she would raise her hand every time a question was asked and would answer in the most shortest but understandable answers. As lunch approached the teacher gave her a stack of papers to sort, the guys came in and ate lunch with us. 

"Ya who's that girl?" Tao pointed.

"Our class prez." Luhan chimed. 

" She's really pretty,"

" Kim Miyu, from what we heard, she's filthy rich, younger sister of Junsu from 2PM, parents of million dollar companies. what's she doing in a private school like this one though?" Suho said taking another bite of his sandwich. 

" is she going to eat lunch?" D.O asked

"No, she has to finish the stack of papers before lunch ends-" 

" Why is everyone treating her like this?" i finally spoke up. The guys turned their head towards me waiting for me to continue, "What do you mean ?" Baekhyun said.

" Ah that's right, everyone talked bad about her, saying how she was spoiled and other things." Suho added in, the door slammed open and a group of girls walked in, the vibe in the room turned bad fast. They walked towards Miyu, and one of the girls slammed her hand onto her desk.

"Why did you come back? didn't i tell you last year not to ever step foot into this school again?" 

 

 

 

 

( OH SHIIIIIIIIIIP , WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN!? A CATFIGHT PERHAPS!? LOL) 

So what did you guys think about the first chapter so far? sorry if it was long and boring but more will be up soon, or so i hope! STAY TUNED.