Following Lee Yang.

Never Meant to Fall For You

Your P.O.V.

I woke up, Jonghun is still hugging me... so it wasn't just a dream?

 

 

 

 

I tried to push him away but he just pulled me and he said, "Let's just stay like this much longer."

 

 

 

 

I blinked many times, having second thoughts if i just misheard it, i blushed.

 

 

 

 

I looked at him...

 

 

 

 

-_______________- He is still sleeping. So what was that? He's dreaming....?

 

 

 

 

 

Urghh... dreaming about other girl? Maybe..

 

 

 

 

 

Wait, why am I angry? I don't have the right to, but maybe soon...

 

 

 

 

 

I pushed him away with all my strength... He didn't woke up, maybe he didn't got enough sleep because of me... Aish, why should i care? He doesn't even care about me right?

 

 

*Really? He cared about you! He saw you shaking so he sleep beside you and hugged you for you to feel his warmth.*

 

 

Yeah right, Ms. Author.

 

 

 

 

I went to the kitchen and open the fridge, i was shocked to see foods there, lots of. "They sure prepared this."

 

 

 

 

 

 

I cooked food for me and for the sleepy head inside the room.

 

 

 

 

 

Then i remembered, Ft Island doesn't have any schedules today...Yeah, i knew,.. you might want to describe as a saesang fan

 

 

 

 

 

I left a note before i went to school.

 

 

 

 

Jonghun's P.O.V.

 

I woke up and found ___________ is not beside me anymore. I dreamed about her leaving me  but i hugged her and doesn't want her to go away.. 

 

 

 

 

 

Aish, i'm being paranoid... Why did I even hugged her last night?

 

 

 

 

 

 

I went to the kitchen and i found something on the table, a note.

 

 

 

Hunnie, 

                I prepared breakfast, You don't have work today, right? So you'll be in school? Good luck~~

 

 

 

 

 

"Hunnie?" wow huh? Kinda' sounds like "Honey" >.< Yeah, right school... i'm going to school today... how did she know? oh well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I ate the food. Basta..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

"Hey you!" someone shouted. I turned around. "Me?" i said pointing at myself and look around just to see if i'm the one this person called. "Yes..." he said. O.o What's the problem? Who is this handsome guy? "W-waeyo?". 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi, _____________ I'm Kevin.." he said offered his hand. "H-hi.. Kevin.." i said, totally clueless though i took his hand for a handshake.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you go out with me? A date?" he said. O________O HOLY POTATOES with toppings. DATE? "D-date?? huh?" i said. "Yes, your friend transferred to other school right? Oh i'll tell you the truth i have a crush on you back then but your friend warned me not to court you when she knew that i was going to court you..... so i stepped back, but now......" he said. Araseo,   i get it. Lee Yang really protects me from these people. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ah.. Kevin.. Uhmm.." What am i going to say??? Shocks >.< Then all of a sudden, Jonghun's name popped out on my head. Yeah, right... "i already have a fiancee" OH CRAP. I WAS JUST GOING TO SAY, "i already have a boyfriend" but why did i say fiancee?. Okay, for my sake. I'm not gonna correct that one. Besides, though i hate that fact, it's true..

 

 

 

 

 

He looked shocked. "R-really? But i thought---? You---? Uhmm.. Okay, i'm sorry... Good luck on your wedding" he said. "Thank you for the feelings Kevin, i'm flattered.. really, but i'm sorry. Thank you, again." Oh good. Relieved.

 

 

 

 

 

 

At classes...

 

 

 

 

 

 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Miss Lee.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

SHUT UP! i'm sleeping!

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eherm.... Miss Lee, you better stop your Primadonna momentos because i'm going to put you on detention... Sleeping while the class is on going huh?" OKay, this sleep intruder doesn't sound like Lee Yang.... more like our professor.... O________O WAIT............... PROFESSOR?

 

 

 

 

 

I opened my eyes and looked up, HOLY . PROFESSOR SHIN.... gOD! i forgot~! Lee Yang is not here anymore to save me! "Pro-prof..." Yang-ah!! I want you back! "Yes, Miss Lee, it's me and it's not Seunghyun...neither Jonghun" Seunghyun? How? How did this fat professor knew that i'm obsessed with Seunghyun?Hey, why is Jonghun became a part of this? "You just interrupted our discussion when you suddenly shouted Seunghyun and Jonghun while sleeping... " O_________O oh my god!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, detention......................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She looked stupid there.... daydreaming huh?" i heard Nini , my classmate say... while i'm cleaning some tables... i know they got their detention because they were caught using cellphone inside the school which is prohibited, well.. i'm one of those rule-breaker about the cellphone policy, i got caught twice. "Murming 'Seunghyun?' 'Jonghun'? Awful, right?" Okay, confirmed. it's me they are talking about...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know what? She's actually sleeping everyday inside our classroom, but her over-protective best friend wakes her up everytime she's going to be caught.... but now... no more best friend.. hahahahah!" they all laughed. THOSE ES.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yang-ah! Help! Can you just take me with you?

 

 

 

 

 

 

...... Wait. Right! *ting ting* Maybe i could transfer to her school! OMG. I'M SUCH A GENIUS!. I would be miserable here forever if i didn't do that, swear.. i can't be without Lee Yang...

 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as the detention ended, i didn't go home in my "new" house. Instead, i went to our "old" house. "Umma! Umma!" i shouted as soon as i open the door... i went to the kitchen, my mom is a kitchen person you know.. She looked half-shocked and half-happy when she saw me, maybe she misses me.. "What are you doing here baby? OMO, Don't tell me you ran away from your husband Aigoo~". "Fiancee, umma.." i corrected "...he's not my husband yet.." At least not yet. " Aish, soon-to-be." she said. "I didn't ran away, i'm here to tell you something important...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What is it?" she asked. MAYBE I CAN BRIBE HER. 

 

 

 

 

" I want to transfer school... " i said. ".......I want to study at Seoul University" i continued. "Huh? Waeyo?" she asked. "Please mom?" i said, with my aegyo strategy.. maybe she's like Yang-ah.. "Aniyo." she declared. O______O whut? "You're not transferring..." OH GOD.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay.. after 2 hours of arguing with her, i ended up at my "new" house bringing my mom's answer...... a BIG, bold, underlined, italic  NO 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*cries* wae so cruel? 

 

 

 

 

 

*ring ring* MY CELLPHONE IS RINGING.

 

 

 

 

"Yoboseyeo?"

"Baby, on second thought, i'm letting you transfer at Seoul University"

O______________O DID I HEARD MY MOM RIGHT? SHE'S------------AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

"Waaaaa! I love you umma!"

"Okay, good luck"  Was it teasing tone i heard from her? Or am i hallucinating?

 

 

 

Oh well! YANG-AH! I'M COMING~ I'M FOLLOWING U~~~~ 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! Al here, sorry for the late update huh? Hey, who has a wattpad account here? I'm a newbie there, yeah, still a newbie.. can you fan me? "lostmushroom" is my account there. My story there is written in Tagalog, though i'll soon write English stories there. Just tell me if you want me to fan back..