If This Is A Dream,I Don't Wanna Wake Up Anymore

Never Meant to Fall For You

Seunghyun's P.O.V.

 

 

 

Im quite nervous right now,

 

 

 

 

we're about to perform,

 

 

 

im always like this..

 

 

 

*it's our turn now*

 

 

 

 

While im performing.....,

 

 

 

i saw a cute fan, she's really cute, she's like an ulzzang and she's waving a banner with my name written on it.

 

 

 

 

Ahhhhh! She's my fan. So when it's already my line, i smiled and winked at her and her response was like she's going to faint.

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you know what? i have so many fans there! Including an ulzzang-like girl there! I'm so happy!" I told my co-members.

 

 

 

 

 

"You're that happy for just one fan , hyun?, Me, i have billions of fans out there" Hongki is boastful again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

So we're all at the van...

 

 

 

 

, they are tired so they are sleeping, it's just me who is awake. i'm reading  *favorite novel* .

 

 

 

 

 

Then suddenly, the car stopped and i think we hitted someone, i looked at my co-members, they didnt felt that so i went outside to see what happened, i saw a girl ..we really hitted someone, i ran and tried to pick her up..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Gwaenchana? Do you want to go to the hospital?" i asked her.

 

 

 

 

"Gwaenchana..gwaenchana..you dont need to" She answered while trying to stand up.Well, i'm nervous because she looks very weak and i think she should go to the doctor. She looked at me. I was shocked that she was the girl earlier at Music Core.

 

 

 

 

Your P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

 

Am i dreaming again?

 

 

 

 

 

Did i fell asleep in the middle of our Physics class again?

 

 

 

 

 

If that's so, Lee Yang, can you please do not wake me up anymore? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's Seunghyun infront of me, what should i do...? and i..i...i..................fainted.

 

 

 

 

......

 

 

 

 

I opened my eyes...,

 

 

 

 

i saw a light and i feel like i'm on a bed,

 

 

 

 

 

 

so...it's a dream again?

 

 

 

 

 

why do i keep dreaming about him?

 

 

 

 

 

i'm an addict.

 

 

 

 

 

But i really felt it really happened.

 

 

 

 

 

I closed my eyes, sat on the bed, and stretched my arms...

 

 

 

 

"So you're now awake..Gwaenchana?" I heard a voice, but wait, that voice sounds familiar,

 

 

 

 

 

wait...................................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE VAN! SEUNGHYUN?

 

 

 

 

 

 

I opened my eyes and saw FT ISLAND!!!! 

 

 

 

 

 

All eyes on me..

 

 

 

 

 

Hongki made his face closer to mine and stared in my eyes

 

 

 

 

 

*I'm blushing now*, as if he's analyzing something. 

 

 

 

 

 

"AHHHHHHHH! I dont wanna see her anymore!" Hongki hides on Minhwan's back. 

 

 

 

 

"Wae, hyung?" asked Minhwan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She's......she's....she's very cute! i can't! omo~! she's cuter than me! waaaaaa!" Hongki as if he's going to cry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's your name?" Seunghyun asked me. I was shy, it's seunghyun who asked me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhmmm... I'm Lee _______" i shyly answered. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahh! You're my fan right? I just saw you waving a banner with my name on it.. can i call you ________-ssi?" Seunghyun smiled. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhhmmm..Su..Sure" I answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhmm.. i better get going! I have a lot more things to do...Gomawo for letting me stay here" I told them.

 

 

 

 

 

I just noticed Jonghun, is not there. 

 

 

 

 

"uhmm..where is Jonghun?" i asked them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"He's busy with something!" Jaejin shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, guys! i heard he is going to be married soon" Hongki added.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mwo? jonghun? Oh come on! That shy and creepy guy will marry that early?" Jaejin was shocked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ne, i heard it's an arranged marriage!" Hongki said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was shocked, marry? marriage is not on my mind right now .........and i went home..

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I JUST MET FT ISLAND (MINUS JONGHUN) THIS IS LIFEEEEEEE!" I shouted ( i actually locked myself in my room and maximize the volume of the radio. haha..

 

 

 

 

 

*Mom knocked on my door*.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"______-ssi! I have to talk to you" Mom shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

"what is it Umma?" i answered as i turn off the radio and open the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Prepare for an event this coming Wednesday. Wear your prettiest cloth" Mom told me.

 

 

 

 

 

"Wae? Where are we going?" I asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"You'll know about it soon" Mom replied

 

 

 

 

....

CAN YOU GUESS WHERE ARE WE GOING? OMO! DID MOM WANTS ME TO MEET SEUNGHYUN AND SHE WILL TELL ME THAT HE'S REALLY THE ONE FOR ME? HAHA! WAIT FOR IT ON CHAPTER 3 * SORRY, NO JONGHUN P.O.V. AT THIS CHAPTER BUT I ASSURE YOU HE WILL HAVE ON CHAPTER 3* and please leave some comments , it will encourage me to update quickly.