Because Of Him

Never Meant to Fall For You

Your P.O.V.

*At a mall*

"Annyeong!* I greeted."Oh!  _______-ssi !? So glad to see you here!" Seunghyun said."Omo! You're with Jonghun-oppa?" I asked him as i see Jonghun beside him."Hello oppa!" I offered my hand to him."Let's go now..Seunghyun..." He told Seunghyun as he walked away. So i was snobbed? The real Jonghun was like that? I thought he is very friendly and dork?."Hey, Hyung! She's talking to you!" Seunghyun shouted.

"Go ahead oppa! I'm fine" I told him. "Are you sure? Okay. Bye. I am saying sorry on behalf of hyung." Seunghyun said."It's alright" I replied.

...

*I'm at the mall to buy clothes for the event my umma told me.*

*While i am walking, i saw a girl that looks familiar so i really focused on her and not on my way ....and BANG! I bumped someone and my bags fell down."Mianheyo, mianheyo" I apologized."Stupid girl, you are in a very populated place then you are not looking on your way" He said.*Picking up his things....i stopped because he's voice sounds familiar, .....JONGHUN?*

I looked at him and shocked that i was right. OMG. He's angry. "Mianheyo..mianhe.....it won't happen again" I told him."Aiiiisshh!" He said and walked away. "Don't mind him, he's been like that since the day he knew that he will get married" Seunghyun helped me. "The girl is quite unlucky , though he's very handsome , i think he'll be rude to her....wait. the girl..? who is she?" I said. "We don't know yet, even him... he'll meet the girl this week." He replied. "So , what's with so many clothes?" He asked me. "Ah..this? My mom told me to buy clothes so i bought all dress i like..kekeke" I told him.

...

When i got home , i checked all the clothes i bought, but when i took the red dress, something fell on the floor....a necklace, a ring necklace?

* I kept the necklace in my box so if anyone asks for this i'll just give it to them *

....

*At school*,*Today, i didnt sleep on our Physics class today and my professor praised me for reciting (it's just i'm always sleeping on his class)*"Well, you've changed a lot huh? What happened?" Lee Yang asked me. "Kekekeke, a long story!" I replied

...

While we're at the cafeteria, a guy wearing a cup and shades stopped infront of our table. "Waeyo? Dugusaeyo?" I asked him.He removed his shades and ..."It's me..._________-ssi!" It's Seunghyun. "Seunghyun-oppa? Wae are you here" I was shocked. "Come with me, they want to see you!" Seunghyun told me. "Neh? Dugu? Me? Jinja?" I asked. "uhmmm..wait. Yang-ah! , can i?" I asked Lee Yang. She's still shocked but she nodded while staring blankly at Seunghyun.

.........

"ANNYEONG!" Hongki greeted me. Annyeong ________-ssi" Jaejin and Minhwan also greeted me.

*OMMMMOOO! IS THIS REAL? FT ISLAND IS HERE WITH ME BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SEE ME*

"Uhmmm...why do you want to see me?" I asked them. "Nothing! We just want to hang out with you cutie!" Hongki said. Hongki went to the kitchen and opened the refrigirator.."HEYY! Jaejin , where's my samgyetang( chicken = ginseng soup , he's favorite)? Did you ate it again?" Hongki asked Jaejin. "Aniyo! I didn't!" Jaejin replied. "Let's just buy another one" Seunghyun said. "Okay then! let's do it now! i want to eat now...." Hongki said. "Okay, are you going with us _______-ssi?" Minhwan asked me. "Aniyo, i'll just stay here, i'll watch my favorite drama" I replied.

....

They already went out.

While i'm watching .... i felt like i'm with someone there, okay, i'm scared!!..i looked all over the place until i sighted something big on Jonghun's bed and when i focused.....

"AHHHHHHHH!" I almost jumped out of the sofa. Mother of God! I was very scared, it was only Jonghun, but wae am i so stupid? i didnt even notice he's here. He's been watching me the whole time!."Mianhe, i didnt noticed you.." I apologized. He didnt say any single word. I went to the bathroom and talked to my reflection on the mirror. "Why didnt you even noticed him?" I told myself. "I really got scared with that...*sighs* , well, whenever i'm scared i just hold my .....wait...where's my necklace?" I said as i touched my neck.

I went out and searched for it...."Is this what you are looking for?" Jonghun said. He's waving my necklace. "Neh, give it to me..." I'm glad he found it. "Sirheo! Give me back mine first.." He said. "what? yours?" I asked him. I thought of the necklace that i kept in my box. "Ahhh! Okay, i'll give it to you tomorrow....." I said. "No, i want it now...i'm right, it's you who took it" Jonghun accused me.

"What? I didnt took it!...I.just.." I'm still talking while he threw my necklace outside the window."AAAHHNNNIIIYYOOOO!" I shouted. "Why did you do that!!!!!!!????  You didnt know how important is that necklace?" I cried. "Noh! Do you know how important that necklace is to me too?" He said. "I said i'll give it to you right!??????" I shouted.

*Hongki and other entered*.I walked away while crying."__________-ssi!" Seunghyun shouted.

......

Jonghun's P.O.V.

"Mwo? I was very shocked. "Neh, you have to marry, we, and the girl's parents have already talked about it." They told me. "What about me? Did you ever consulted me about this marriage?" I'm very angry. "It's for your own good" Mom said. "For my own good? Jinja? Oh come on! I don't even know the girl" I told them. "You'll meet her soon" They told me. "Nah, even if i met her , i won't marry her, i'm happy with my life, with my band" I said. "She's the right one for you , you will realize it when you met each other" Mom said.

....

After that, i i felt very sad, they told me i've changed. I guess i just don't wanna marry yet. I've become more serious, i'm depressed.

...

After 2 days, a girl just went to our dorm, the one i snobbed at the mall, i don't know how they met her but i don't really like here....there is something negative i feel on her, although she's cute, i remebered her name..._________-ssi? Yes! It's her name, she told me her name at the mall.

Hongki, Jaejin , Seunghyun and Minhwan went out to buy samgyetang while me and were left.I think she didnt even noticed my presence.I stared at her for a long time until she finally noticed me.She apologized to me. She went to the bathroom , i noticed something she dropped on the floor and when i picked it up, it's a necklace. I remembered about the necklace, i know she's the one who took it. She went out and i think she's already looking for this*

"Is this what you are looking for?" I asked. She begged me to give her necklace to her but i'm not sure if she will really give the necklace, i threw the necklace away , well, i know where it will fall so i'll just go there later. 

I was very shocked that she cried a lot , she is like a cute puppy crying with a big and tantalizning that wants my hug, but no, this cant be, let her cry. Seunghyun and other entered

She walked away and now, she really hates me...is that necklace very that important to her? Am i really that bad? Oh no, no....i'm just making her suffer for snatching my necklace, just to be fair. "What happened? Why is cutie crying?" Hongki asked me. I just walked away.

 

DID I MADE JONGHUN BAD? HAHAHA. SORRY, BUT THAT'S A PART OF THIS FANFIC, SO ARE YOU CURIOUS OF THE EVENT ? WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, THE EVENT THING WILL BE REVEALED. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKED THE STORY..-AL