This isn't happening!

Never Meant to Fall For You

 

Your P.O.V.

                      

                       "Oh, ___________-ssi?" Minhwan exclaimed.

 

 

                      I smiled at him hesistantly.. I really going to wring my mother's little neck when I got home! Then my gaze turned to Jonghun.He was frowning.

 

 

                       "You're studying here?" Seunghyun asked.

 

 

 

                      "Kind a? Uhmm.. I-i transferred here..." I said. Now, it was Jonghun's turn to have those big eyes. 

 

 

 

                     "What!? You-you transferred here? Michyeosseo?" Jonghun said with those flaming big eyes. Hey! Don't even think about i'm following you!

 

 

                    "Hey, cut that out, Jonghun..." said Jaejin then looked at me and continued, "That's great, __________-ssi! We're now schoolmates!" he also clapped like a little boy. Cute.

 

 

                   "Yeah.. I-I actually transferred here because..." i said but Jonghun didn't let me finish when he barged into the conversation, "What? Because what? You're following me? us?" he accusingly said.

 

 

 

                     "Aniyo, i didn't know that FT ISLAND was actually studying here. I transferred here because of Yang-ah, my bestfriend.. she transferred here so i followed her. But i'm glad that you are studying here." I said at no one particularly but I want to tell Jonghun that he was too conceited to think that i'm following him. Yuck! I also put my hand on Yang's shoulder to emphasize her. 

 

 

 

                     "Great. A big happy family." Hongki said then grinned. Great. a big disaster to come.. with that jerk Jonghun around..

 

 

 

 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

                      We were at the cafeteria and i was about to buy a snack when someone grabbed my hand and took me until we're at a private side of the cafeteria that no one dares to go. I was about to shout when I recognized the "kidnapper". Jonghun.

 

 

                     I removed his hands from entwirning with mine. I felt like I blushed. But I tried to calm myself. I shouldn't be blushing infront of my fiancee.. fiancee, how awkward to say...

 

 

                    "What?" I asked with one eyebrow raised.

 

 

                    "What's this? Explain it to me.." He was not angry instead, he was confused.

 

 

 

                    "What? What this?" i innocently asked. 

 

 

 

                   "Bull! _________! Don't pretend like you don't know... Why are you here? Why did you trasnferred? Do you really  want me to be miserable? Why? Tell me!" he said. Now he was angry.

 

 

 

                  "Didn't you heard what I've just said a while ago? I did it because of Yang-ah.. And don't get that wrong, i'm not after you. I don't care about you, Not even a bit.." I said.

 

 

                  He paused. He look stunned. Then was it hurt i saw in his eyes? But maybe not because it suddenly disappeared and anger filled it.

 

 

                  He was about to say something when my cellphone rang. My mom. Oh Gad, yes... Mom! You...... I answered it immeadiately.

 

 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaa!" I shouted insted of "hello".

 

 

 

"Yaaaa! You! You almost gave me a heartattack! Why shout? Oh hey.. how's school! Did you saw Jonghun?" OH GAD. LIKE WHAT I HAVE THOUGHT... IT WAS ALL MY MOM'S PLAN

 

 

 

"Umma? Is that it? You let me ... oh.. because.... because.... Oh my God!" i didn't even finished a sentence. I felt devastated. Why did my mom do it? Why?

 

 

 

"Oh.. So you saw him? That's good. Hey, take care of him.."

 

 

 

I groaned. I really hate you mom! "Ummmaa...."

 

 

 

"Waeyo? Hey, i'll hang up now, oh .. and i've got a news for you..... prepare for your engangement party. It's due nextweek. Bye, sweetie. Tell your hubby that i said hello? Okay? Annyeong.." that was it and she hang up.

 

 

 

                           

                 "What.. is that your mom? What did she say? Wh-why do you look pale.." Jonghun said.

 

 

 

                I felt helpless, felt betrayed, felt cheated. I looked at him helplessly then finally said, "We'll be enganged in a week from now"

 

 

 

               Then it was his turn to feel helpless. His face turned pale.

 

 

 

             Now, how's that?

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE SHORT AND SUPER LATE UD. I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY. NEXT CHAP: ENGGAGEMENT DAY!

 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/lostmushroom

http://www.wattpad.com/user/lostmushroom

GUYS!! BECOME A FAN!!! 

OH~ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE :))))))))))

COMMENT IF YOU HAVE PREDICTIONS OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON THEIR ENGAGEMENT DAY...