No way!

Never Meant to Fall For You

Your P.O.V.

"What!? So you're leaving me here? Yang-ah! No, you can't transfer... I'll be lonely here." I said, "But _______.. I have to.. My dad already enrolled me and he arranged all the documents for it. Mianhe ________, Don't worry i'll text or call you everytime and you can visit me in my house right? It's not like i'm going to America, i'm just changing school" Yang tried to calm me, "Aish... sure?" i asked her and gave her a you-have-to-do-that-or-else-i'm-going-to-kill-you look. "Ya! When did i lie to you? It's you who always do that." She exclaimed, "Oppss..ya! ya! I'm doing it for your own good" I explained.

So Lee Yang is leaving me here in my damn school, wait...? Who will wake me up when i fall asleep, wa! who will do my assignments when i don't have one? Who? I have no other friend like her. My life would be so miserable.

Jonghun's P.O.V.

"Here" My mom gave me a picture and the girl seems familiar, "What's this? Why are you giving this to me?" I asked her coldly, "Since you walked out yesterday you didn't have the chance to see your wife so i just asked a picture from her." my mom answered, "Aish..." I took a deep sigh, "She's Lee _________, daughter of the owner of L.E.E. Company," she added. My eyes widen and looked at the picture and i realized it was __________, wait... She.... She will be my wife? NO WAY! I hate that girl. "Are you kidding me umma? Why her," I asked her, "Waeyo? She's very pretty and looks intelligent!," My mom said. Woah? Pretty? My mom really is getting old!

Why her? Is this fate? No ... not fate, it's badluck! Or karma..

Your P.O.V.

Yeah, I will be miserable for the rest of my life, my bestfriend is not with me anymore and now.... i'll be marrying a guy that i hate the most. I was actually expecting for Seunghyun, well i guess that's impossible. But off all the guys, why him? If this is a nightmare someone should slap my face to wake me up. 

*Ring ring* "Yoboseyeo?" I answered the phone, "Oh! Umma! Waeyo?," It was my mom, "Ne? Now? Araseo.." Damn. this is not good my mom is at Jonghun's house and she wants me to go there. NO WAY! What if Jonghun is there? Ottoke? No, think positive, He's on their dorm.. My heart beat became so fast. *DUG. DUG. DUG. DUG* I'm nervous, I walked to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of milk and i gulped it all down. 

So i went to their house, well, as a Primadonna, i know all of their houses.. I'm a stalker? yeah, so be it. I didn't even imagine that i will go inside of one of their houses. 

It's big and clean, it's like my dream house.. it's very simple but so elegant. I found my mom sitting on a sofa and talking to Jonghun's mom. "Annyeonghaseyo" i greeted them. "Ah yeah, annyeonghaseyo," her mom greeted me back. "uhmm.. Mrs. Choi, can i ask why do you want to see me?," i asked her, "Mrs. Choi? You should practice calling me Omunni, since we didn't talked that much yesterday.. i want to know more about you and i want you to meet my son," She said. *Swallowed* "Ne...Neh?" Wait, he's here. Ottoke? "Oh... here he is," She said and then he ponited at Jonghun walking down the stairs. I stood there frozen. I want to escape this house right now. He gave me a what-the-fudge-are-you-doing-here look and he  finally opened his mouth.... "I'm leaving" he said the turn around and walk away. Wow! What the? How rude! "Mianhe, understand him, we had a fight a few minutes ago." Her mom explained. "It's okay..we should understand because we know they are still in the state of shock" My mom said. "Neh" Jonghun's mom smiled. 

So we talked about my childhood, my school and etc. "Omo, i like you... looks like i've found a perfect myeo-nu-ri (daughter-in-law) you'll be a perfect wife for my son" Jonghun's mom told me. "Ah..yeah...kamsahamnida" I said softly. Wait now, it's getting worse, i should make her hate me right? Now i she's starting to like me. 

Jonghun's P.O.V.

What is she doing in our house? Now that's worse. Why is this happening to me? I strummed the guitar so badly. It made a very loud sound, "Yah! Hyung! What's your problem!" Seunghyun shouted covering his ears. I stopped it. "Waeyo?," he asked. "I don't want to marry her, i hate her. I don't want to marry.. not now." I said. "Who?" he asked. I looked a him. "Aish. Nothing" I said and took a deep sigh.

Seunghyun's P.O.V.

Hyung is on a bad mood, he said he doesn't want to marry her, who's her? I'm too curious to meet her. I think that girl is not manly, because if she's manly.. hyung sure likes her. Woah. Me? When will i marry her? I she the one for me? I smiled. Suddenly, _________'s face appeared infront of me and smiling and i closed my eyes and opened it again. Woah! Why did that happened? Why i suddenly thought about her? Yeah, i miss her. I want to see her.. Yah! What's gotten into my nerves that i want to see her? I'm denying it to myself but i actually want to see her lovely smile. How i wish she's here. 

 

Kekeke~ Sorry for the late update ^D^ I'm too busy because of our quarterly exams. But here is an update! Oh yeah! You'll be marrying Jonghun, the one you hate. That's the start of the twists. I'll update soon! Oh yeah, for the subscribers, thanks, for the comments and for the silent readers, why? please comment and subscribe... i'll try to make this story amazing. Saranghaeyo~ - AL