Awkward

Never Meant to Fall For You

Your P.O.V.

My mom was packing all my things when i got home, "Hey Umma! What are you doing to my things!?" I said then i grabbed my cloth that she's holding, "Oh, you're here already? Good, you're living with your husband starting tomorrow" she said. "MWO!!??" My eyes widen. My mom finished packing then she made her wait out of my room. I didn't stop her doing that because i'm still in the state of shock. How terrible my life is. They are still not contented with marriage? They want us to live on the same roof? Can you just please kill me? No, this is not happening!

"Umma..." i whispered, "Waeyo?" my mom asked me as if she didn't know anything. "Why are you giving me to them? Don't you love me anymore?" I asked her as if i'm convincing her to change her mind. She just smiled and said, "You'll always be my baby girl" She began to cry. "Umma!" i said trying to stop her from crying. "If you do not want, i won't send you to them, it's okay if i lost the company, not you..." she hugged me. The company? So the company is really in the middle of crisis? This is the only solution? Aniyo, that company was my dads', he worked hard for it. We can't lose it. "Aniyo umma, i'll do it.... focus on our company" i said. My mom really enlightened then she told me, "Don't worry, you will not live on your omuni's house... we bought a house for you near Jonghun's work place."

I can't believe i'm doing this, sacrifice.

Jonghun's P.O.V.

Woah, i can't believe i agreed to live with that girl... well, at least far from my parents and i'll just stay at our dorm. Now i'm infront of our house , i stood there frozen. I rolled my eyes to my right then i saw ________ with her things looking at the house. Wow. This girl, she really agreed to live with me, well, be ready i'll make you suffer. She looked back at me then her smile disappeared. I walked and talked to her , "Ya! You even dare to agree to live with me?" I said. "Yaa! Don't shout at me! I only agreed because of my father! How about you!? You agreed too right!?" She said. I can't say anything because she was right, i agreed too.. "Aish" I said then turned around.

"Ya.. pumpkin! Do you have the key for the gate?" i asked her. "Ya!... Mwo? Pumpkin? Aigoo.. how about you bubble head? Tsk. Aniyo.. i don't have the key," she said. I tossed my head then said, "Huh? How can we open this gate? We don't even have the keys?". She is thinking then she smiled, "Ah! I have an idea! I'll step on your back so i can go inside? What do you think?". "Ya! Wae me?" i shouted at her, "Aish, your the guy here, can you imagine you'll be the one to step on my back? Tsk. You are so not gentleman" she teased me. "Aigoo. Araseo" I finally agreed.

..

"Yaaaaa! Can you please hurry up? My back is aching! *Cough* *Cough*" I said. "Wait! I'm tryng my best!" She said then she finally got in, "Ya! How about me? I shouted. "Oh. wait. here, hold my hand.. i'll pull you" she said. I had no other choice but to hold it and she pulled me with her tiny and weak hand. Untill she pulled me so hard and we both fell on the ground , i'm above her , our eyes were both closed and when we opened it, we both stared at each other. I looked at her lips that were so close to mine, i found it kissable then i felt her breathe on my face and we're about to kiss when she pushed me away then i stood up and removed any dirt on my shirt. That was awkward! Really!.

We typed the passcode the the door opened, she was like "Wow! I like this... simple!, Don't you like it too?" She said then she smiled at me like she's waiting for a reply. "Ah.. deh, i like it, this house.... really suits us, young couple" i said then i looked at her and smiled. Then she blushed and looked away. Wow. she looks cute. Wait.. what did i just do? I'm very stupid.

Your P.O.V.

My heart is pounding so fast that i can't breathe, that's the first time he smiled at me. I felt like he's not the Jonghun i first met, he's so handsome and perfect.

So it'll be the two of us? That would be so awkward.

Annyeong! Here is a short update ^D^ Now that you are living with Jonghun.... things would be different now. KEEP ON READING! PLEASE COMMENT OR SUBSCRIBE..................-AL

PS: IF U LIKE IT PLEASE SUBSCRIBE^^ KEKE~