The event

Never Meant to Fall For You

Your P.O.V.

I am very desperate now, how can i survive without my dad? I mean, without that necklace? It's the only thing my father left to me before he died. I didn't go to school and it's been 3 days. I don't feel like studying now, i know i can't concentrate. When i'm afraid , i will just think of my dad that he's with me by holding that necklace.

I went to the park, where me and my dad usually go when he was still alive. I'm walking there like a lost child, thinking of nothing.

Seunghyun's P.O.V.

I wonder what happened to ____________ . She really cried a lot and i don't really know what happened between her and hyung. I should go see her, i mean as an idol. I went to her school and i only found the girl who was with her at the cafeteria.

"Where's _________?" I asked her. "Oh..Seu...seunghyun!? ___________? She's been absent for the past 3 days", she answered. "Jinja? Did she told you what happened to her.....Miss...?" I said. "Lee Yang...no". she replied. "Can you give me her address?" I'll just go and check it myself.

I went to her house and their maid told me that she went to the park. I searched for her until i saw her sitting on a bench beside a tree. She's very adorable even if she's crying. Wait..what am i thinking? She's just a fan! Stop it Seunghyun...

Your P.O.V.

Tears began to burst , then suddenly someone hugged me and said, "Cry as long as you want", i looked and and i was shocked to see Seunghyun. I tried to remove my face from his chest but he hugged me so tight and said, "You can cry on me.."

So i cried and cried as i say "Apa...apa....apa...", i was thinking of my dad.

"Gomawo for today, you made me feel better.." I said as i handed the ice cream to him. "Don't worry i'll try to find that necklace for you", he said. "Jeongmal? Gomawo." I smiled.

"It's okay, hey..you should go to school tomorrow!" he said as he eat the cone. "B..but.." I want to disagree. "Don't worry, you have this" , he gave me a small angry bird stuffed toy. I smiled. 

Wednesday today. Lee Yang was very happy to see me and she is now very angry with Jonghun. Someone called me in the middle of our conversation, "Yoboseo?", "Ne, umma?" It's my mom. "Ne, Araseo, araseo" She called me for the event, yeah, i forgot about that thing. I went home to change.

Jonghun's P.O.V.

I was forced to go to that arrange marriage meeting, when we went to the restaurant, i think i'm only seeing the girl's mom.

They talked and talked. They talked about the date, the theme, the etc. i can't take it anymore, i stand up, "Mianhe, i can't take this anymore. Mianhe umma, mianhe ahjumma". I bowed and go. "Jonghun!" Mom tried to stop me. "But wait how about the marriage?" the woman asked. "He'll marry your daughter, don't worry" Mom answered. I heard that all, i was just standing beside the door. I was walking at the hall when i saw ___________, she's wearing a red dress and she's very pretty, i almost fall in love with her, but no...i shouldn't. I went home.

Your P.O.V.

While walking at the hall, i think i saw Jonghun, but what is he doing here? No, __________, stop it! Why are you imagining that guy!. I went inside a room and i saw my mom talking to a woman. "Annyeonghaseyo!" i greeted them. My mom smiled. "Ree(my mom's nickname), is she your daughter? she looks pretty and intelligent!" She said. "So, what do you think of the marriage?" She added. "Ma...marriage?" What is that woman saying? Marriage? HUH?. "Didn't Ree told you about it?" 

"Aniyo, she said she'll discuss about something to me today" I replied. "Ahhh, so i'm the one who will just tell you about this" She said. She explained about it to me. Me and my mom went to the restroom, "Umma! What's this? I'm not even graduating and you're making me marry someone i don't even love?" I shouted at her. "Darling, it's for our business" She said. "Business? So business is more important than your daughter?" I said. 

"You'll understand about it soon, now , let's go back" She said and i have no choice. "Uhmmm...my son didn't came here today but here is his picture...you know the band Ft Island? He's a member of that band. My eyes widen and i grabbed the picture..

"Ft ...Ft island?" I said. "Ne". I looked at it and i was shocked to see......

Annyeong! Sorry for the late update, here's a short update for you! Ahehehe. Yes, she's going to marry the man you are thinking/ More excited for the next chapter? Subscribe now! Comment....Kamsahamnida!